Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136654 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by adaksbullet: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
refiner:
So when is ur next episode

I'm loving this... kiss
refinery mine loss gilrfrnd on mine dreem cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by hAlexandro(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
undecided sha kuku tag me when you compile the next episode
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Olubukola16(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op, I dey beg u, come finish this story so that we can have enough of these people fighting upandan cheesy

In case you don't know, in addition to your character (curvyibogirl) and Mr K's, we have a greater audience here....... kellibae and lovat are the most intriguing characters here grin grin grin

Honestly, you're such a talented writer, I love ur write-up, biko, come continue. I still can't believe I spent over 1 hour perusing all the comments on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovat:
mgbeke with yam leg.

Rope tongue

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by alahamad(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Last time I got glued to a story on nairaland was with the guy who spoke about his horrific experience in Malaysia......now am Buried in wonders of how this played out but obviously, op's busy dangling the corrot in front of the rabbit. Okay am done waiting.......
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by lovat(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:

Rope tongue
I thought you are good in abusing Yoruba folks.

Isi mgbaka ga egbu gi today

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Olubukola16:
Op, I dey beg u, come finish this story so that we can have enough of these people fighting upandan cheesy

In case you don't know, in addition to your character (curvyibogirl) and Mr K's, we have a greater audience here....... kellibae and lovat are the most intriguing characters here grin grin grin

Honestly, you're such a talented writer, I love ur write-up, biko, come continue. I still can't believe I spent over 1 hour perusing all the comments on this thread.

grin.. lol.
But the story is sweet shaa.
But some niccur ass wana spoil it
How ar u dear?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
I want to believe this is is fictitious story. And if it's not, let me point out somethings

You constantly talk about Mr K staring at your fresh laps, nice body, bleh bleh all the time. And even with your name again. Too much importance placed in your body.

You entered the car of someone you just met because he drives a range. Pardon me but if he looked fresh and told you that you should hop bus together, will you agree. Besides rolex is worth millions. If you claimed he wore a Rolex which I think you've only seen on magazine covers and not in real life, and his outfit was worth 400k, you aren't enlightened. You already have told us you are a gold digger. Because he told you he would give you an I phone. You didn't even consider your safety.

Your story is actually funny. Your topic should be 'a curvaceous I phone 7 hunter meets a virgin hunter'.-the summary of your whole story.

You might be a virgin but you aren't pure.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Olubukola16(f): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:

grin.. lol. But the story is sweet shaa. But some niccur ass wana spoil it How ar u dear?
Yeah, very sweet. I'm good dear and you? Trust you're also enjoying your day with this beautiful piece of write-up.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
deathcomestoall:
I want to believe this is is fictitious story. And if it's not, let me point out somethings

You constantly talk about Mr K staring at your fresh laps, nice body, bleh bleh all the time. And even with your name again. Too much importance placed in your body.

You entered the car of someone you just met because he drives a range. Pardon me but if he looked fresh and told you that you should hop bus together, will you agree. Besides rolex is worth millions. If you claimed he wore a Rolex which I think you've only seen on magazine covers and not in real life, and his outfit was worth 400k, you aren't enlightened. You already have told us you are a gold digger. Because he told you he would give you an I phone. You didn't even consider your safety.

Your story is actually funny. Your topic should be 'an curvaceous I phone 7 hunter meets a virgin hunter'.-the summary of your whole story.

You might wanna drop the Mic here B. grin Deathcomestogolddiggers huh?? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol...comes to all
thesuave10:

You might wanna drop the Mic here B. grin Deathcomestogolddiggers huh?? grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by freshkik(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
Check out the newly elected ondo state governors wife.. Show me one singular Yoruba woman married to an igbo man that makes meaning. I rest my case here for now.

Guy, do u know what "10" is? U said "most" n i say make u name joke 10, & you wanna rest case, .... N now u are telling me to name 1 yoruba woman married to a prominent man, like i care..lol i'm not a yoruba n most importantly i'm NOT a tribalist, u igbos (not all just d tribalist) feel anybody not supporting ur agenda is a yoruba... U talking bout marriage, let's talk bout location, u guys shld hv d highest number of non-yoruba in yoruba land, n guess what, they are among the most successful of ur ppl, but u hate them, but keep pouring more ppl there, i don't know of any other thing to call that hypocrisy. I'm a realist n dats it, i just thank God they many Igbo friends are not like you guys here, i really thank God for that.
AND LET ME STILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION TO SHAME YOU...
1.) OC UKEJE & IBUKUN TOGONU
2.) PETER OKOYE (im sure u know p-square) married LOLA OMOTAYO
3.) and the 1 that happened just recently late DORA AKUNYILI'S (former NAFDAC) daughter SOMTO just got married to successful medical practional based in USA, named CHINONSO AZUZU in ur Anambra there on saturday...
i still stand by my word dat tribalist are just those poor mentally n physically loool

U asked for 1, n i gave u 3... Still waiting for u to even give me 5 of what i asked

And i want u to note some, mixing with people of different tribes and races, is not a sign been inferior to those that hardly mix, infact is a sign of progress, n civilization, ....check out, j'burg, lagos, angola's capital, new york, london, Beijing, paris etc, dey are lots of people from different enthnic groups, races, cultural, very obviously inter-marriage, n dey are d best cities in d world, think progessive brother, tribalism will kept mking u sound foolish, Thank me later

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by lovat(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:

grin.. lol.
But the story is sweet shaa.
But some niccur ass wana spoil it
How ar u dear?
Idiot. A yoruba lady travelled all the way from Ogun state to Enugu to meet a guy they matched them on MMM while your idiotic self is busy promoting tribalism.

This is how your spinsterhood was cooked

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
ucsparks:
i think so angry

I am a GOAT. Are you at peace now?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
freshkik:

Guy, do u know what "10" is? U said "most" n i say make u name joke 10, & you wanna rest case, .... N now u are telling me to name 1 yoruba woman married to a prominent man, like i care..lol i'm not a yoruba n most importantly i'm NOT a tribalist, u igbos (not all just d tribalist) feel anybody not supporting ur agenda is a yoruba... U talking bout marriage, let's talk bout location, u guys shld hv d highest number of non-yoruba in yoruba land, n guess what, they are among the most successful of ur ppl, but u hate them, but keep pouring more ppl there, i don't know of any other thing to call that hypocrisy. I'm a realist n dats it, i just thank God they many Igbo friends are not like you guys here, i really thank God for that.
3.) and the 1 that happened just recently late DORA AKUNYILI'S (former NAFDAC) daughter SOMTO just got married to successful medical practional based in USA, named CHINONSO AZUZU in ur Anambra there on saturday...
i still stand by my word dat tribalist are just those poor mentally n physically loool

U asked for 1, n i gave u 3... Still waiting for u to even give me 5 of what i asked
I said name one that makes meaning. Lola Okoye is a waste for the family. her juju worked very well for her. Somto Akunyili married Chinonso Azuzu... explain Pls what u meant by u gave me three.... Ukeje is a household name in Igboland... The girl is lucky and it's like a dream come through for her. Pls explain the somto Akunyili case Pls. is she a Yoruba woman?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Olubukola16:

Yeah, very sweet.
I'm good dear and you?
Trust you're also enjoying your day with this beautiful piece of write-up.

Yea dearie i am happy new year

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovat:
Idiot. A yoruba lady travelled all the way from Ogun state to Enugu to meet a guy they matched them on MMM while your idiotic self is busy promoting tribalism.

Im.becile!.. use rope..Shez from abia state
Radio without battery.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by IBBULcampusGIST(f): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:
Sorry guys, i don't know what it means to "mention". Some people requested i mention them whenever my next update comes. I'll just have to update like that...
I love your literary composition. You'll make a good author someday, non fiction one for that matter. Keep it up, keep reading books, keep building your vocabularies, you'll someday be glorified.
Btw.. let me "mention" you curvyibogirl
Mentioning someone simply means writing his/her exact moniker. The person will be notified that he is being mentioned. I hope the little info helps
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by femimailbox(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
@op if you continue to delay the concluding part of your story I could sue you for destabilising my mental and emotional stability.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by brimoknight(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
It better be the iphone 7 you are using to type this story! If you don't want me to VEX
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ezewealth(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Essentials1:
i saw that DaySpringer complimented the Op writing skills although I wouldn't consider this story a good write up curvyibogirl...

I consider this story you are sharing as simply a life experience and not a short novel.. I consider it as something that was written the way it happened subtracting the laws of writing...

I wouldn't consider you having good writing skills because just anyone can do what you did if they can tell a story about romance and/or which what most Nigerians want to read...

But am in no way condemning you... am telling you that If want to consider writing ad a hobby, as an art ( that is as an expression of yourself) or on a professional level.. you should read further on this and produce a writing style which this story lacks and also implement the laws of writing...

There is a lot I want to type here but I will live you to ponder on this for now

Bro, u don't even know what your saying, what laws of writing are you even talking about. She is perfectly a good writer reasons are she used simple English with a good sense humour and her grammatical arrangement was good. That all you need as a writer in order for you the captivate people's mind and interest as she had done here

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by shapman: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
whot are u ment? U are not used eugolian calender?

I really can't hear you from the top of the table Mr.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by freshkik(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
I said name one that makes meaning. Lola Okoye is a waste for the family. her juju worked very well for her. Somto Akunyili married Chinonso Azuzu... explain Pls what u meant by u gave me three.... Ukeje is a household name in Igboland... The kids will mostly choose their mums home... investigate.
Juju? Is that really ur point, u said name 1, yoruba woman/igbo man marriage n i gave u 3, n see senseless excuses u giving me .loool ..tribalists tho i tot i was having a reasonable argument with some1 open minded, i modified my previous mssg, to try n help u destroy ur tribalistic trait , bt i see its of no use.... Like i told some1, tribalistic traits is like a tumor in d head, it keeps sucking all the small small sense dat circulates in their brain (dats y their arguments kip getting dumber lool) until it sucks all the sense & d head becomes empty like those coconuts dat dont hv water inside, but my prayers is that baba God ll pluck it off from u, amen!! Happy new year brother

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by edawg(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
BarrElChapo:
I stopped at expensive Rolex. if he was wearing a Rolex, the sum of he's clothing would be in excess of 4million naira.. undecided undecided

Take correction and rewrite grin grin

Uncle,You wicked grin
BarrElChapo:
I stopped at expensive Rolex. if he was wearing a Rolex, the sum of he's clothing would be in excess of 4million naira.. undecided undecided

Take correction and rewrite grin grin

Uncle,You wicked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovat:

Why won't she travel all the way from Osun to Enugu when an igbo boy is involved. she stooped so low. the guy would have been the one to have travelled.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kulest08(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
I swear i gve op 5 minutes...if not i complete dis story...for peace to reign Haba....like if u concur
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
freshkik:

Juju? Is that really ur point, u said name 1, yoruba woman/igbo man marriage n i gave u 3, n see senseless excuses u giving me .loool ..tribalists tho i tot i was having a reasonable argument with some1 open minded, i modified my previous mssg, to try n help u destroy ur tribalistic trait , bt i see its of no use.... Like i told some1, tribalistic traits is like a tumor in d head, it keeps sucking all the small small sense dat circulates in their brain (dats y their arguments kip getting dumber lool) until it sucks all the sense & d head becomes empty like those coconuts dat dont hv water inside, but my prayers is that baba God ll pluck it off from u, amen!! Happy new year brother
From all I can see and deduce, you do google your comments. Be sincere with your self, have you ever been to your village? I told you to name a woman that makes meaning and all you could call is Lola Okoye. Peter PSquare will soon dump her

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Laxy009(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Let the game begin..
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by kaboninc(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
deathcomestoall:

Your story is actually funny. Your topic should be 'a curvaceous I phone 7 hunter meets a virgin hunter'.-the summary of your whole story.

Haba.. .
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
luminouz:

Why not? Right after u give me Ur sister's! cheesy grin

My 3sisters are married
Dnt wana wreck their marriage grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
freshkik:

And i want u to note some, mixing with people of different tribes and races, is not a sign been inferior to those that hardly mix, infact is a sign of progress, n civilization, ....check out, j'burg, lagos, angola's capital, new york, london, Beijing, paris etc, dey are lots of people from different enthnic groups, races, cultural, very obviously inter-marriage, n dey are d best cities in d world, think progessive brother, tribalism will kept mking u sound foolish, Thank me later
Ibukun Togonu,... her profile says she's based in Canada and her mum is the former principal of queens college...
Lola Omotayo... was a sales rep before she charmed peter and since then their family has never been the same.
Somto Akunyili is an Igbo woman.... maybe "Akunyili " sounds like a Yoruba name to you. you're finished. is that the meaning?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
Why won't she travel all the way from Osun to Enugu when an igbo boy is involved. she stooped so low. the guy would have been the one to have travelled.

Dny mind dat nicompoop the gal is even igbo
From abia state...

The guy u are quoting is pure efulefu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.