Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136523 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Standardcosting:

Its funny how you don't get to mind your business.

..those who mind thier biz are confined in a secluded area and not coming in public spaces
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:
let my boyfriend catch u first. You'll lose more ribs smiley
bae, this is nuh a boyfren something. I av intention to involve Julius berger to establish a very solid something in jus a matter of time. i av target that i want to meet in this new year; this is nuh a matter of chop and clean mouth, one chance, point and kill, oshofree, hit and run, bad market, yahoo yahoo and so on and so forth. jus gimme a chance. should I be coming to Kaduna now? if u say yes, I will board the next available bus from oshodi strait down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Standardcosting(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
carmag:

..those who mind thier biz are confined in a secluded area and not coming in public spaces
I wonder how meddlesome interlopers like you find their way to this corridor of the cyberspace. Quote me no more.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Babamide:
All these naija girls that think their yansh is worth iPhone 7. Olosho that cannot respect the privacy of a stranger phone. Sha come and complete the season film u are writing

..O boy! ! the first visit to a stranger she munster the courage to operate his phone without his consent

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Culin(f): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:
bae, this is nuh a boyfren something. I av intention to involve Julius berger to establish a very solid something in jus a matter of time. i av target that i want to meet in this new year; this is nuh a matter of chop and clean mouth, one chance, point and kill, oshofree, hit and run, bad market, yahoo yahoo and so on and so forth. jus gimme a chance. should I be coming to Kaduna now? if u say yes, I will board the next available bus from oshodi strait down.

Hahaha..shege
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ehnmoe: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kellibae:
@ curvyibogirl.. nice write up though. U hav skill
But if this is really a true life story.
Then count urself lucky... why would u hav to such dream and still decided to go on to vissit the man. Hmm God saved u o this would hav been a differewnt story.
Avoid Yoruba men oh... i dnt know what they see where igbo women dey. I kno some of them would be disturbin u with pms by now lol..

Thats how they keep disturbing me too offline and onlin. And most of them use juju to hyptonise gals for sex.
I have heard some stories abt this...my sister keep away from yoruba guys they aint even good for us.if u ar single look for igbo guy to hook up with..

oloshi...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Havilah93(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
fredoooooo:

A ki gbo buburu lenu abore , o se inu odun tuntun cheesy grin
Compliments bro, you just switch lane ...hope everything is fine ?.... stay blessed

Baba no mind me ojare. grin grin grin

I'm good o, and I've been around here. Not just like before.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Hahaha..shege
wait o. r u awusa? danboroba
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by huptin(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
if I see an Igbo girl marry Yoruba man, I shake my head and consider such person as lost. No Igbo parent will be proud of that but atimes they can't help it. Those that marry Hausa, na that one makes one to spit. Igbo galant men don finish, abi our girls don finish? I don talk am cos I love my people.

But if you see an Igbo girl or man pack their loads and come to Yorubaland to hustle you don't shake your head and consider them as lost...#hypocrite

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Standardcosting:

I wonder how meddlesome interlopers like you find their way to this corridor of the cyberspace. Quote me no more.

..hehehe. ..only mouth you get...
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by iamharkinwaley: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
wilsonreuben:

Novel of the year 2016. Give the girl a price.
Ode lomo mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Culin(f): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwapresley:

wait o. r u awusa? danboroba
you mean Hausa? No.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by elfico(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Michellla:
hope this is not another one of those stories that never gets completed
Nothing pisses me off than that. especially in the literature section. so many uncompleted stories
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Kellibae(f): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
ehnmoe:
oloshi...

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Oluwapresley(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

you mean Hausa? No.
lemme guess; ur from Kogi state orrr Benue state.. its Kogi, right? nah, its Benue state.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
great writeup
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ephi123(f): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
Two of una go make good friend. Try it.

I hear you smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by bestspoke: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
egbami.....which kind op be this one...

10pages long and your story never complete...smh

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
huptin:

But if you see an Igbo girl or man pack their loads and come to Yorubaland to hustle you don't shake your head and consider them as lost...#hypocrite
Naturally we are ahead of others in adventures
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by pxjosh(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
DeeMain:

You are easily the most annoying and tactless poster on this thread.

Teacher, don't teach me nonsense. It's called writing style for a reason. The key word is style. Style is subjective and personal. So what is the ultimate test for a style that works? The results, the raving fans, the people baying for more, which, as you can see, she has in abundance.

Are there areas she could still improve upon? Yes, who doesn't? Does she have a winning style? Absolutely! Are you a poor communicator? Yes, a bad proud one at that.

So shove your writing clinic where it truly belongs - your critical behind.
Is your middle name "Brutal"? Chai see finishing!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by pek(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
I am thinking the update will come 1st January 2018.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by brightgreat(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
THANKS
kstix:
Its wednesday 9pm
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by huptin(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
Naturally we are ahead of others in adventures
Any sense of adventure that does not involve making one's region economically viable enough to sustain the people is an Almajiri sense of adventure.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by blessedvisky(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
WTF?? THIS GIRL NEVER UPDATE?? WELL, NA IGBO SHA.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
huptin:

Any sense of adventure that does not involve making one's region economically viable enough to sustain the people is an Almajiri sense of adventure.
You dare compare any state in south west with south east? I don't blame you cos former capital of Nigeria is confusing you.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by yanabasee(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvyibogirl:
TBC

Please mention my moniker when u post the rest of the story!..... kinda enjoy reading it....
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please anyone who can should mention me when curvyibogirl updates this thread.

I'm unfollowing.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by ceemed: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
No o! Just want to check the curvyibogirl pic.... Tani Rita? Na who be Rita?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U wanting to date every ibo gal but wen igbo guy dates ur gals u will get furius at it. Why?

Guy.....am not into dating coz of tribe... Its coz of luv....
I have a sister who is 18...if she likes u.....I have no issues with that! We cool? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by chronique(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please if you have curvyibogirl's house address, kindly send it to me so I can go and listen to the story there, by myself... I can't be waiting for the second coming of Christ and still be waiting for her to finish her story; it's obvious I'd miss one.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
....Curvy girl, Abi your story don curve go another forum? ....Curvy girl, Abi your story don curve go another forum?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by YTderin(f): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
ephi123:

Do you know the number of inter tribal marriages that take place each day? You think the world revolves around Yorubas and Ibos. It seems you've not met people from other tribes in Nigeria, not to mention other parts of the world.

Judge an individual on the basis of their actions, and not their tribe. Lets stop with this nonsense abeg.
Aunty please, save your strength. Some people are beyond redemption. These are the same people who will travel out there, and be shouting racism. In 2017 , someone educated (I guess) is still shouting igbo/yourba. I give up on Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.