Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (60582 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Melonny:
I said fiesty not firstly.. you are likeable

I said secondly... Sometimes. smiley
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Melonny(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

I said secondly... Sometimes. smiley
lol. so most times you just cause trouble?
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by GMBuhari: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
You both should report each other and get banned for 6 months
Mskrisx:

Yes ooo ode confraternity I see u!
Baba slowpoke I see u!
Baba dudu I see u!

You have a patent in stupidity Mr lekki axis runs boy.

U wanted attention, I gave u.
Now, u cry. What for? Because I am hitting u hard on that your bald head. Now u want to deny u didn't call your mother a hoe? If she wasn't, how come the liability of a thousand fathers she calls a son came into existence?
Hear me loud and clear U unrepentant he- goat! U can not inject me with that lie of me being a woman, therefore, I am only an object of satisfaction. I told u before didn't I? That ur strategy was D.O.A (DEAD ON ARRIVAL) in case u don't know.

I am out for the challenge tonite,tomorrow, God-willing any time! I'd make u understand that everybody deserve some level of respect. Since u think otherwise, please bear the brunt gracefully. Mr lekki. smiley u are the real didirin here. Guess what pinky? I am an Igbo chick....full blooded! smiley bring it on.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:
You both should report each other and get banned for 6 months

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Durentmoney: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

U no I got you right?

You all think you have an opinion about the women folk abi?

Ta ta ta! There is a tumor in your brain.

U stand against name calling for men but want it a norm for women to be seen as sex objects?

Bia Enyia. undecided I feel like sacrificing you to obatala.
same ol pics. Senseless imp. And stop trying to speak Igbo, _yorobber gold digging biitch
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Durentmoney:
same ol pics. Senseless imp. And stop trying to speak Igbo, _yorobber gold digging biitch

Nwanne abum onye igbo...nwa otu at dat.

Aji amu mpa GI dere! grin
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Durentmoney: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

getout of my mentions hoe
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Durentmoney:

Bloody gay. I could get u pampers to at least save you the embarrassment of smelling everywhere.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Durentmoney:
getout of my mentions hoe

Gay I won't! grin grin I ain't done trolling u grin

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by chris31(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
sexymoma:
shut up...stop acting like a kid!! I Jos feel like slapping you right now olorun
Abi for ur mind if i meet that ur smelling mouth it will be like where trailer jam keke
I don give a Bleep
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by engine2016(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin grin ur destiny right now.

is that your Panties.... damn gurl did u inherit it? it looks ancient cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Dshocker(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

bro eh if u see the name calling these animals gave me eh? Felt I should catch some fun with their destiny yesterday grin.
it was worth it really!
grin

....they referred to me immediately they decide to quote my post and spew thrash undecided u want to join the movie? undecided

Join what?
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mskrisx:
Joro wetyn wetyn be ur name sef undecided
Oshey runs girls catcher!
Aside S.M u don't have another life? undecided

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

Lwkmd NLS are very hilarious people.

They never hexprrrerrit... grin grin

But it's OK! Loooooool una funny oo grin. grin my mention box don full ooo lwtmb. grin grin kilode grin

# let me address this#
So every light skinned woman is a hoe right?
A Lady wakes up in the morning get dressed to work to earn a living as a marketer with a firm makes her a prostitute abi?
A woman who ha worked so hard for money then, decides to spoil herself a little with luxury is a prostitute abi?
An international business woman is a prostitute too?

Please, I ask of you all quoting to spew thrash when it had become a crime for a woman to be an achiever?to want to make a difference? to pay her bills? to buy those things she loves for self... Pleas how is it a crime?

Same men who will kill and curse you for being dependent on them...they still will be quick to tag u a HOE when they see you can do things for yourself without asking for their help.

Y'all know y I ain't bothered? Y'all stay up on me and bleat like a dying he-goat while I go about my business. Oh! I forgot. Need i remind you that some of your sisters will never know what it means to buy a bottle of SNAPP for themselves?( that's my brand undecided)....naaaĆ  they never can! Big bro will call them a HOE! Annnnnd....THATS HOW POVERTY WAS HANDED FROM THE FORMER GENERATION TO YOU, AND YOU WILL TO ANOTHER. JUST LIKE MYTHS AND LEGEND STORY, it goes on and on but different versions. smiley crack head MISOGYNISTS.

Y'all hide behind key pads to type shiit but cower just at the mention of SHEKAU. Bloody COWARDS. When men where men, shekau would have been a forgotten story. But what do we have now? lily-livered creepy buffons spamming the mentions of "a weak vessel" bombooooclaaats! grin grin
Keep quoting and sending PMs...its been a while I had a good laugh wink

OK,OK I'm gon be very petty..
Cc..
Photoshoot?
Enyia, how come you couldn't win Mr Nairaland? OK should be safe for me to conclude that fynest..boi fine pass you? Abi has been written in your destiny to fail always? No offense smiley
Other notable Riff-raffs that mentioned their generational poverty stricken ancestor smiley

Emekskhalifa, Dicksonpal, Bolieve, Mfujah, Love Machine, Dacovanjar, EastGold, Ajewealth123,Kunlexyfred, Detyler, Mccoy47, dharmdrums, Jidxin and oh sweetpenis I saw your pm smiley smiley I wish you all a year filled with pettiness. Lower, lower you go. Ammmnneeeen! kiss

U had it on already. smiley
Damn sista girl!!!
You took em to the cleaners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
obidevine:

Ehen so sisters...........
What exactly are we bringing to the table?
A big booty?
Perfectly sculpted brows?
A shape to die for?
A full head of Brazilian hair?
A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps?
A group of empty and vacuous brained friends?
What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?
All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?
Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What's happening in Ghana, The Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?
When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache?
What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?
Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants.
Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?
There are times he would need a real woman to share his worries with and your miniskirts and long lashes won't bring anything to that table. Most of us tend to spend so much on appearances trying to look sexy as hell forgetting he will not be Hot forever! There would be days when he would need your managerial qualities, but you're only used to being lavish;SLAY MAMA!,mhiz dollaz,mhiz china,mhiz rat,mhiz dog!
Don't spend all your days making up and turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers to. Build yourself. Learn and practice things that can add value to your life,that is the real sexy! We need responsible mothers for our unborn children, not just SLAY QUEENS!,iyawo rabbit,olori cow(lol)!!
This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.
This is 2017...the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it! #allrightsreserved#

Well said
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:

Damn sista girl!!!
You took em to the cleaners

Babylove, these people right here, think they've got opinion about the women folk in Nigeria, infact, THE AFRICAN WOMAN. But I, as a messenger of truth and liberation has come to set free the AFRICAN GIRL CHILD from the mental chain this bloody misogynists have them bound in. I'd fight this course to the last. And, it doesn't how much I am ridiculed or called unprintable names. I'd see to it that every GIRL CHILD sees her self as an asset and a resource to AFRICA AND DIASPORA AND NOT JUST A VEHICLE OF REPRODUCTION.
Together we can make it happen! Together we can let them know that the world has gone past the time where a woman, unmarried, can't be successful and happy.

It's about time my dear. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by dingbang(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Babylove, these people right here, think they've got opinion about the women folk in Nigeria, infact, THE AFRICAN WOMAN. But I, as a messenger of truth and liberation has come to set free the AFRICAN GIRL CHILD from the mental chain this bloody misogynists have them bound in. I'd fight this course to the last. And, it doesn't how much I am ridiculed or called unprintable names. I'd see to it that every GIRL CHILD sees her self as an asset and a resource to AFRICA AND DIASPORA AND NOT JUST A VEHICLE OF REPRODUCTION.
Together we can make it happen! Together we can let them know that the world has gone past the time where a woman, unmarried, can't be successful and happy.

cool
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mskrisx:

Talk truth make devil shame jare. You be olosho right? Enhenn me self talk am. No worry baby joro no go fit spoil market for you. Nah my boi I go handle am
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2017
Mskrisx:

Preach sista , preach !!!
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2017
jenigurl:

Preach sista , preach !!!

grin grin u a handful honey.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Mskrisx:
Joro wetyn wetyn be ur name sef undecided
Oshey runs girls catcher!
Aside S.M u don't have another life? undecided

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

Lwkmd NLS are very hilarious people.

They never hexprrrerrit... grin grin

But it's OK! Loooooool una funny oo grin. grin my mention box don full ooo lwtmb. grin grin kilode grin

# let me address this#
So every light skinned woman is a hoe right?
A Lady wakes up in the morning get dressed to work to earn a living as a marketer with a firm makes her a prostitute abi?
A woman who ha worked so hard for money then, decides to spoil herself a little with luxury is a prostitute abi?
An international business woman is a prostitute too?

Please, I ask of you all quoting to spew thrash when it had become a crime for a woman to be an achiever?to want to make a difference? to pay her bills? to buy those things she loves for self... Pleas how is it a crime?

Same men who will kill and curse you for being dependent on them...they still will be quick to tag u a HOE when they see you can do things for yourself without asking for their help.

Y'all know y I ain't bothered? Y'all stay up on me and bleat like a dying he-goat while I go about my business. Oh! I forgot. Need i remind you that some of your sisters will never know what it means to buy a bottle of SNAPP for themselves?( that's my brand undecided)....naaaĆ  they never can! Big bro will call them a HOE! Annnnnd....THATS HOW POVERTY WAS HANDED FROM THE FORMER GENERATION TO YOU, AND YOU WILL TO ANOTHER. JUST LIKE MYTHS AND LEGEND STORY, it goes on and on but different versions. smiley crack head MISOGYNISTS.

Y'all hide behind key pads to type shiit but cower just at the mention of SHEKAU. Bloody COWARDS. When men where men, shekau would have been a forgotten story. But what do we have now? lily-livered creepy buffons spamming the mentions of "a weak vessel" bombooooclaaats! grin grin
Keep quoting and sending PMs...its been a while I had a good laugh wink

OK,OK I'm gon be very petty..
Cc..
Photoshoot?
Enyia, how come you couldn't win Mr Nairaland? OK should be safe for me to conclude that fynest..boi fine pass you? Abi has been written in your destiny to fail always? No offense smiley
Other notable Riff-raffs that mentioned their generational poverty stricken ancestor smiley

Emekskhalifa, Dicksonpal, Bolieve, Mfujah, Love Machine, Dacovanjar, EastGold, Ajewealth123,Kunlexyfred, Detyler, Mccoy47, dharmdrums, Jidxin and oh sweetpenis I saw your pm smiley smiley I wish you all a year filled with pettiness. Lower, lower you go. Ammmnneeeen! kiss

U had it on already. smiley
I find string minded intelligent women very attractive, that you are. Can we be friends ?
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Dindondin(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mskrisx:

OK I look abi?

But your mother is and I am sure grin

See as she dey chop sugar cane they waka for shitta grin

Make I hold am for u? Nooooo I no fit!

No be ur mama? Go and carry her your self oo grin

SMELLO! COME IN YOUR PACKS, Y'ALL GOT NOTHING ON ME!
qqq

PATHETIC DEMENTED RUNS BOY grin

Una never see anything... Anybody wey run? Him Mama!

I m very sure It's you. If you are not Maryann then you must be a real Ashewo. Only Ashomu girls type gibberish like you just did. Calling out peoples parent doesn't hold weight anymore. Try Another means. And you blabbing that you are ready for e-war. Are you a kid?
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dindondin:

I m very sure It's you. If you are not Maryann then you must be a real Ashewo. Only Ashomu girls type gibberish like you just did. Calling out peoples parent doesn't hold weight anymore. Try Another means. And you blabbing that you are ready for e-war. Are you a kid?

grin grin grin I laughed till I passed out. Keep scratching your prick there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dshocker:

Join what?

The operation receive sense scheme grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
eelbay:

Talk truth make devil shame jare. You be olosho right? Enhenn me self talk am. No worry baby joro no go fit spoil market for you. Nah my boi I go handle am

grin grin grin grin

Very funny... Una no go kee mee. grin grin did u finally leave the market square? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
engine2016:

grin grin grin how come u ran away from this thread? grin grin grin

I retain all I said there. wink

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
engine2016:

I'd rather sit on hot coal than reply a P. m from you. Your fada! Guy I say Ur real fada!

Stupid runs boy! U forgotten mskrisx? undecided the one u tagged an "Olosho" in place of your mother? Damn! Honey, we still on it. And Yes... I'd give u a rat poison if opportunity calls. So much hatred for u and your ilks since then till a day after enternity.

DEY YOUR LANE! angry angry bloody pig.

Come clean with your main moniker make we digger am once once. I get time wella this 9t undecided
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by emperormossad(m): 6:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Mskrisx:

I'd rather sit on hot coal than reply a P. m from you. Your fada! Guy I say Ur real fada!

Stupid runs boy! U forgotten mskrisx? undecided the one u tagged an "Olosho" in place of your mother? Damn! Honey, we still on it. And Yes... I'd give u a rat poison if opportunity calls. So much hatred for u and your ilks since then till a day after enternity.

Come clean with your main moniker make we digger am once once. I get time wella this 9t undecided
Jesus...babe you don win. It have do please. These are mens you know... wink

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by engine2016(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mskrisx:

Sorry Honey I didn't knw I hurt ur vagina the last time...
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
engine2016:

Sorry Honey I didn't knw I hurt ur vagina the last time...

No punch line.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by ranisharma: 10:23am On May 03, 2017
Black Magic Specialist
CALL to Miya Mushtaqali:- +91-7891181883

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.