Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (60576 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Asito(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Andyblaze my mentor. I greet thee. Where have u been? How's that sugar banana hit doing? I've been expecting it to hit the radio wave since..
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by zinny377(f): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Funny but true...weldone op
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by anonymuz(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
OP u very very correct.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Eazybay(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oya reason with this guy

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Koolking(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aiholi:

The Origin of Runs Girls, based on research and
observation. They emanate from bad economy,
laziness, greed, separated families, hard times, Social media pressure, low self esteem, designer bags syndrome.

http://www.tori.ng/news/50024/who-is-a-runs-girl-how-do-you-identify-them-lagos.html

I always see two reasons why most Nigerian girls are into 'runs girl' stuff.

1. Low Self-esteem
2. Avarice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Bizzonthetrack(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
embarassed
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Coach1: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
lalasticlala spotted viewing this thread.

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by jidxin(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
bettercreature:
You are wrong! it's just fashion
I think u re wrong here.....I carried out my survey nd I was able to conclude dat 90% of ppl wit ankle chain re either olosho or an upcoming 1

7 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by killsmith(f): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
For uniport, them no plenty....them boku....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
The greatest joy in the world is finding that one girl that shares your passion,dreams and aspiration that is also attractive as heaven,well brought up,but a freak under the sheets just for you.once I find that one girl ,I will stop sending PM's on NL.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
muller102:
I don't even pray to see them. Let alone identify them.
they're everywhere bro,, in your compound, street, your class, in fact even inside your house tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Undoubtedly, you are runs geh

Mskrisx:
Joro wetyn wetyn be ur name sef undecided
Oshey runs girls catcher!
Aside S.M u don't have another life? undecided

Olobe oshisko Ltd.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by anonymuz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
bettercreature:
You are wrong! it's just fashion
that is their identity

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
killsmith:
For uniport, them no plenty....them boku....
unilag and unizik carry 1st,, your school still dey learn tongue

6 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by sexyjuly(f): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
hmmm madam u be runs geh angry grin
sexymoma:
av come to discover most of dem finds and get a good husband as in
rich and caring guy... "why" cos dey most likely know guys weak point
sexually and emotionally... and forget, they know how to cook!! why cos they aren't those rich and spoilt kids
condition made dem like that...

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by dacovajnr: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
Joro wetyn wetyn be ur name sef undecided
Oshey runs girls catcher!
Aside S.M u don't have another life? undecided

Olobe oshisko Ltd.
You're sighted grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Orikinla1: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
But they are good to fork sha. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Coach1:
lalasticlala spotted viewing this thread.
use ucbrowser for a better Nairaland experience, operamini sucks tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Odunharry(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lmao.. Na everywhere dem full na.
I like his definition of a runs girl.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by sexymoma(f): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
sexyjuly:
hmmm madam u be runs geh angry grin
so as u be so, u only learn within your comfortzone angrychai i pity you...

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by wizard007(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
They've got categories too, well the one with the highest population are the semi-runs girl (prostitute), most girls actually belong to this group.

They are so deceitful, unless you are smart you'd trust this set more than God self, meanwhile they even get around more than their full-time countetparts, most of y'all dating right now and have got partners with a hravy social media life are probably dating a semi-prostitue.

13 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Richy4(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aiholi:

e) Any lady who is "Yellow skinned" and constantly moves with 5 or more other "yellow skinned" ladies is a Runs Girl (Yellow Gang)

http://www.tori.ng/news/50024/who-is-a-runs-girl-how-do-you-identify-them-lagos.html

Are you sure about this one? You might be accusing innocent friends..... smiley
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by obidevine(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aiholi:
Flamboyant relationship consultant and Lagos- based socialite, Joro Olumofin, has penned an interesting piece on 'Runs Girls'... its a must read!

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page this Monday morning to share an interesting piece about Runs Girls.

Diary of a Runs Girl by Joro Olumofin:

This Journal encompasses 4 key Categories. -Who is a Runs Girl?
-How do you identify a RunsGirl
-How do RunsGirls affect us
-Origin & Location of Runs Girl

1. Who is a Runs Girl?: A runs girl is any lady who is blatantly lazy or not content with her salary, income, allowance because her personal income can't get her to her destination.

She uses her beauty and physical attributes to gain monetary favors, promotion, land, cars, jewelry from any man who is willing to pay.

2. How do you identify a Runs Girl:
This may be stereotypical but;

a) Any lady who doesn't have a 9-5 or functional
business and yet lives a lavish lifestyle

b) Any lady who is always in a private jet or luxury hotel apartment 7 times a year is a Runs Girl

c) Any lady who owns more than 15 designer bags without an income

d) Any Lady who has more than 15k followers on IG or Twitter without any media portfolio or Makeup / Model business

e) Any lady who is "Yellow skinned" and constantly moves with 5 or more other "yellow skinned" ladies is a Runs Girl (Yellow Gang)

f) Any lady who has 9-5 job but the mathematics of her salary and her lifestyle don't add up

g) Any lady who owns a shop and yet has less than 3 customers and is paying rent is a runs girl

h) Any girl who goes to polo club Lagos by herself without being invited is a Potential Runs Girl

i) 60% of Bank marketers

3. How do Runs Girls affect us?:

Runs Girls spoil the name of Nigerian ladies. They ruin the term courtship or love. Men are used to throwing material things and getting their way within 2 days.

So when men meet a decent girl who is giving them rules or a process they cut these decent girls off.

That's why Runs girls get married more than decent girls because they are easy, understanding to the needs of men and are willing to take anything.

Decent girls are too rigid and boring.

4. Location & Origin of Runs Girls: (They're Everywhere) but most likely below middle class, 3rd class or pass degree students).

laziness, greed, separated families, hard times, Social media pressure, low self esteem, designer bags syndrome.

Ehen so sisters...........
What exactly are we bringing to the table?
A big booty?
Perfectly sculpted brows?
A shape to die for?
A full head of Brazilian hair?
A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps?
A group of empty and vacuous brained friends?
What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?
All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?
Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What's happening in Ghana, The Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?
When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache?
What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?
Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants.
Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?
There are times he would need a real woman to share his worries with and your miniskirts and long lashes won't bring anything to that table. Most of us tend to spend so much on appearances trying to look sexy as hell forgetting he will not be Hot forever! There would be days when he would need your managerial qualities, but you're only used to being lavish;SLAY MAMA!,mhiz dollaz,mhiz china,mhiz rat,mhiz dog!
Don't spend all your days making up and turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers to. Build yourself. Learn and practice things that can add value to your life,that is the real sexy! We need responsible mothers for our unborn children, not just SLAY QUEENS!,iyawo rabbit,olori cow(lol)!!
This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.
This is 2017...the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it! #allrightsreserved#

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

Why e dey pain you? The message hit you hard... undecided
e pain ma wella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by muller102(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
desquad:
they're everywhere bro,, in your compound, street, your class, in fact even inside your house tongue
house? This bola for my compound fit be one of them o.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
It is good to dress decently cos your outfit says a lot about your personality. However, it is sometimes wrong to judge a book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by ITbomb(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
The worst thing you should ever consider doing is to start speaking love with a runs girl, she would snub you or even turn aggressive.

You don't talk much with a runs girl, just show her what you can do and she will follow

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by rosalieene(f): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wonderful observations grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by samozi: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
jidxin:
they also wear ankle chain nd wait beads or chain.
*_bros you must pay me...cos you stole my comment..like say you de my head..so true_*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Martinola(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
me like dem sha
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aiholi:
Flamboyant relationship consultant and Lagos- based socialite, Joro Olumofin, has penned an interesting piece on 'Runs Girls'... its a must read!

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram page this Monday morning to share an interesting piece about Runs Girls.

Diary of a Runs Girl by Joro Olumofin:

This Journal encompasses 4 key Categories. -Who is a Runs Girl?
-How do you identify a RunsGirl
-How do RunsGirls affect us
-Origin & Location of Runs Girl

1. Who is a Runs Girl?: A runs girl is any lady who is blatantly lazy or not content with her salary, income, allowance because her personal income can't get her to her destination.

She uses her beauty and physical attributes to gain monetary favors, promotion, land, cars, jewelry from any man who is willing to pay.

2. How do you identify a Runs Girl:
This may be stereotypical but;

a) Any lady who doesn't have a 9-5 or functional
business and yet lives a lavish lifestyle

b) Any lady who is always in a private jet or luxury hotel apartment 7 times a year is a Runs Girl

c) Any lady who owns more than 15 designer bags without an income

d) Any Lady who has more than 15k followers on IG or Twitter without any media portfolio or Makeup / Model business

f) Any lady who has 9-5 job but the mathematics of her salary and her lifestyle don't add up

g) Any lady who owns a shop and yet has less than 3 customers and is paying rent is a runs girl

h) Any girl who goes to polo club Lagos by herself without being invited is a Potential Runs Girl

i) 60% of Bank marketers

3. How do Runs Girls affect us?:

Runs Girls spoil the name of Nigerian ladies. They ruin the term courtship or love. Men are used to throwing material things and getting their way within 2 days.

So when men meet a decent girl who is giving them rules or a process they cut these decent girls off.

That's why Runs girls get married more than decent girls because they are easy, understanding to the needs of men and are willing to take anything.

Decent girls are too rigid and boring.

4. Location & Origin of Runs Girls: (They're Everywhere) but most likely below middle class, 3rd class or pass degree students).

u have just opened a can of worms , come and see bombardment from those u have exposed.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Adonis3: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
one word

RUBBISH!!!

#Adonis3HasSpoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.