Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (60585 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by George2016(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ty
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by rosalieene(f): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
[s][/s]
Koolking:

I always see two reasons why most Nigerian girls are into 'runs girl' stuff.

1. Low Self-esteem
2. Avarice
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
Joro wetyn wetyn be ur name sef undecided
Oshey runs girls catcher!
Aside S.M u don't have another life? undecided

Olobe oshisko Ltd.
You resemble one.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
sexymoma:
av come to discover most of dem finds and get a good husband as in
rich and caring guy... "why" cos dey most likely know guys weak point
sexually and emotionally... and forget, they know how to cook!! why cos they aren't those rich and spoilt kids
condition made dem like that...

people can cook without hoeing around....is it only runs girls that know how to cook?

These are the women guys encounter and people like tosyne2much will come to NL and be writing lists on how useless Nigerian girls are

There is more to life than being able to hook a man, so many women have lost their dignity in the rave to hook men and made the rest of us look like silly whores just because we are unfortunately female.

That bothers me more than anyone's cooking skills.....best of luck to them when one of their past customers begin to disturb their marriage, because that always happens

10 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by mfujah(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.
ur profile didnt say ur a runs gel o... but y u dey defend runs babe?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Bolieve: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd.

Kpele babe, e dey pain person when someone else to trash person profession. Olosho Lomo naa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Andyblaze:
IF U THINK UNILAG HAS HIGHEST RUNS GIRLS CLICK LIKE

IF YOU THINK UNIPORT HAS THE HIGHEST RUNS GIRLS CLICK SHARE....

They are equal into the business.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by youngice(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
expee06:

Bro, it's beyond hitting her hard or not, the piece is trashy.
60% of bank Marketers are Oloshos, a company of fair skinned ladies, a lady who flies a private jet 7 times a year etc.

That guy needs a shrink!
Strangely, he is a shrink

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Dicksonpal: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
Joro wetyn wetyn be ur name sef undecided Oshey runs girls catcher! Aside S.M u don't have another life? undecided
Olobe oshisko Ltd.
hoelosho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by sexymoma(f): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
safarigirl:
people can cook without hoeing around....is it only runs girls that know how to cook? lolz i guess you're finding difficult to assimilate what av written... girl!! i never said it's only run gurls that knows how to cook, pls read and digest what i've written and stop typing anger

These are the women guys encounter and people like tosyne2much will come to NL and be writing lists on how useless Nigerian girls are....Pls tell me where in this world you won't find them, "runs gurls" pls read and digest what i've written and stop typing in anger

There is more to life than being able to hook a man, so many women have lost their dignity in the rave to hook men and made the rest of us look like silly whores just because we are unfortunately female... Where in my words did you find where i wrote "runs gurls knows how to hook a man" pls read and digest what i've written and stop typing in anger.

That bothers me more than anyone's cooking skills.....best of luck to them when one of their past customers begin to disturb their marriage, because that always happens.... this got me laughing... i doff my hart for your thinking... Shey na nollywood you think say e wan hapin ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by wintersnow(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
sexymoma:
sexually and emotionally... and forget, they know how to cook!! why cos they aren't those rich and spoilt kids

Keep doing the. Job...1 day you'll find a good husband

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Kingxway: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Andyblaze:
IF U THINK UNILAG HAS HIGHEST RUNS GIRLS CLICK LIKE

IF YOU THINK UNIPORT HAS THE HIGHEST RUNS GIRLS CLICK SHARE....

oga where have you been since? Just remembered your moniker after seeing your comment. Seems your days of trolling on Nairaland are over. Gone are those days when Andyblaze was something else. Thought you have deactivated the account sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by oscaruzie(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
expee06:

Bro, it's beyond hitting her hard or not, the piece is trashy.
60% of bank Marketers are Oloshos, a company of fair skinned ladies, a lady who flies a private jet 7 times a year etc.

That guy needs a shrink!

see Bobrisky...lolzz, na joke I dey o grin
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by sexymoma(f): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
wintersnow:

Keep doing the. Job...1 day you'll find a good husband
if you don't have what to write..just read comments... i wrote those words doesn't mean im one.. immature dude angry
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=sexymoma post=52662733][/quote]edit your comment, couple of spelling errors and lots of you defending your profession.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by sexymoma(f): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
safarigirl:
edit your comment, couple of spelling errors and lots of you defending your profession.

English is jos an official language.. i can only be nailed if i can't speak my mama's lang... so oyinbo mistress tongue

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Fandango26: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Love Machine:
Where do you find a runs girl?

1.At a posh bar.
2.At a hotel lounge with a bottle of either 35cl coke bottle or 75cl water bottle waiting for a potential maga to pay .

How do you woo a runs girl?

1.Runs girl doesn't need toasting.Just negotiate a fee for a one night stand and she will agree if her fee is accepted.

How do you spot a runs girl?

1.Runs girl are always looking flashy with indecent dressing,heavy makeup and hair extensions.They also have class.If you are wooing them they will know that you are a chewing gum guy who got nothing to offer.
2.They know their prey at a glance.

Note;Runs girls are thieves as well.Make sure you guard you valuables very well.She may steal them and disappear into thin air.

Also known as "chewing gum girls"
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by almarthins(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
sexymoma:

Wildrow Wilson once said, u can learn the way a murderous fellow sharpens his knife without learning his murderous intention. Perhaps, you can learn smtin from dem before they steal all d good men away....hehehehe
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by almarthins(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Divay22:
Researcher grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shey na lie?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by bareal(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
jidxin:
I think u re wrong here.....I carried out my survey nd I was able to conclude dat 90% of ppl wit ankle chain re either olosho or an upcoming 1

Leave am! does not know that is one of their signs....
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Divay22(f): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
almarthins:

Shey na lie?
I don't know o
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by damzy88: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
obidevine:

Ehen so sisters...........
What exactly are we bringing to the table?
A big booty?
Perfectly sculpted brows?
A shape to die for?
A full head of Brazilian hair?
A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps?
A group of empty and vacuous brained friends?
What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?
All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?
Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What's happening in Ghana, The Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?
When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache?
What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?
Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants.
Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?
There are times he would need a real woman to share his worries with and your miniskirts and long lashes won't bring anything to that table. Most of us tend to spend so much on appearances trying to look sexy as hell forgetting he will not be Hot forever! There would be days when he would need your managerial qualities, but you're only used to being lavish;SLAY MAMA!,mhiz dollaz,mhiz china,mhiz rat,mhiz dog!
Don't spend all your days making up and turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers to. Build yourself. Learn and practice things that can add value to your life,that is the real sexy! We need responsible mothers for our unborn children, not just SLAY QUEENS!,iyawo rabbit,olori cow(lol)!!
This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.
This is 2017...the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it! #allrightsreserved#
This should be in the running for post of the year. Stunning! shocked

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by sexymoma(f): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
almarthins:

Wildrow Wilson once said, u can learn the way a murderous fellow sharpens his knife without learning his murderous intention. Perhaps, you can learn smtin from dem before they steal all d good men away....hehehehe
u gat it bro.. wink at last i found someone mature and reasonable cheesy buh wait ooo wetin i wan learn from them grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by damzy88: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
obidevine:

Ehen so sisters...........
What exactly are we bringing to the table?
A big booty?
Perfectly sculpted brows?
A shape to die for?
A full head of Brazilian hair?
A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps?
A group of empty and vacuous brained friends?
What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?
All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?
Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What's happening in Ghana, The Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?
When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache?
What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?
Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants.
Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?
There are times he would need a real woman to share his worries with and your miniskirts and long lashes won't bring anything to that table. Most of us tend to spend so much on appearances trying to look sexy as hell forgetting he will not be Hot forever! There would be days when he would need your managerial qualities, but you're only used to being lavish;SLAY MAMA!,mhiz dollaz,mhiz china,mhiz rat,mhiz dog!
Don't spend all your days making up and turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers to. Build yourself. Learn and practice things that can add value to your life,that is the real sexy! We need responsible mothers for our unborn children, not just SLAY QUEENS!,iyawo rabbit,olori cow(lol)!!
This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.
This is 2017...the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it! #allrightsreserved#
This should be in the running for post of the year.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
justscorchone:
The greatest joy in the world is finding that one girl that shares your passion,dreams and aspiration that is also attractive as heaven,well brought up,but a freak under the sheets just for you.once I find that one girl ,I will stop sending PM's on NL.
Hahahaha. I will ship one chick to you tonight. She's handful though. But don't say I didn't warn you. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by almarthins(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
sexymoma:
u gat it bro.. wink at last i found someone mature and reasonable cheesy buh wait ooo wetin i wan learn from them grin

grin grin grin hehehehe...u learn how dey dance kerewa wa wa n upgrade ur culinary skills too. Without actually getting down a man
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by almarthins(m): 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Divay22:
I don't know o

Hahaha...u r playing dodgy game with my question. Oooh! U don't wanna be quoted.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by gudlukin1: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
they are always simple hehehehe and easy to talk to hmmm bin wit one b4 lol
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by okowande(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Na rich men pikin dey do runs pass, bc they are never satisfied wt their quest for material things!
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Yewandequeen(f): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
In a way OP is right.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Elmojiid(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
joro wan spoil market for runs girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.