Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (65136 Views)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lovely
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by eyinjuege: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
It seems Naija babes have all turned #teamforeignguys o.

Happy married life to the couple...

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by CXLVII: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
I must marry this year
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by sinistermind(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
The Third pic is just awesome
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is so so beautiful smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by jerrymej(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
I swear, they too cute....

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wey me I never find wife na him this oyinbo guy dey corner Naija babes into his room
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Obiwannn: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
funmilade4real:

post ur px or ur wive's
lol.. And you think I'd be childish enough to post the pic of my loved one on social media? Think again bros
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by bydot1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is still better than toilet-couple undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by silvernus0: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
this is perfection
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by benzems(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Watch Obama farewell speech here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GIGv0HoYQU
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by GraceBestowed(f): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just shaking my head at some of the jealous comments on here!

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
From the pics you can see he likes her kiss

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Vicolan: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
This one Wey our naija girls dey marry Obodo oyinbo like dis .Hope they remain ooo
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Antoeni(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Patronizing made in Nigeria goods,ehhhhh Atlist we know have gone tru NAFDC and SON
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by benzems(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Hate em or Love em, who cares undecided

And by the way, its still your type that will be craving to visit their country. Same people you claim you hate.

No bother the guy(Revelation) is from Kenya

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by solidman59(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lovely, lovely
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Reborn12: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmm people that have their wedding 20 years ago are jealous of this time pre wedding pre wedding pics everywhere... grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
benzems:

No bother the guy(Revelation) is from Kenya

Lol... grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pre-wedding photos always create this illusion that marriage is rosy. Its the reigning thing these days. And information reaching me is that these Onyibos have the highest rate of divorce. But...who cares

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mustack: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
LOVELY
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by goingape: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Who cares?

This Recession has made the Oyibo guys to take the whole naija girls right under the nose of naija guys.

Naija girls re now endangered species in Nigeria
shut up!

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by oluwashedy: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cute
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oyinbo abi albino? Lovely pictures sha

Sapphire86:
I like.... tongue tongue tongue
Shey you don't mind artificial oyinbo, so I can go and bleach
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Revelation1:
Smh, i don't like white boys. My sister will never marry a white guy. I extremely hate them with passion.
tongue who cares , they don't even know you exist
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Swizdoe(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Swizdoe(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pinkyshocked!!!!!!!!
We will not take this ...

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by melvinjames: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
[s]
Estharfabian:

OYInboz= Foreign people. Preferably white/brown people.

most Indians are brown or. lighter skinned. So, They Could be Termed Oyinbo too. grin
[/s]
Oyinbo means people of European desent. Indians and Lebanese are not Oyinbo, who dash them.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
You can tell he really loves her by the way he looks at her in all the photos. smiley
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by chris31(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
See them in court after 1yr
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
melvinjames:
[s][/s]
Oyinbo means people of European desent. Indians and Lebanese are not Oyinbo, who dash them.

you realise we've got like black Europeans too, right? grin

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by melvinjames: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

you realise we've got like black Europeans too, right? grin

Black Europeans as in white Africans. I said people of European desent, black people are of African desent.
Immigrants are different from indigenous people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.