Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (65138 Views)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bad belle tongue
chris31:
See them in court after 1yr
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
agrovick:
Oyinbo abi albino? Lovely pictures sha

Shey you don't mind artificial oyinbo, so I can go and bleach

Pls quickly go and bleach.... girls have been bleaching since time in memorial for guys, who says guys can't start to return the favor? tongue

I'm waiting ooooo
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dabrightt: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Who cares?

This Recession has made the Oyibo guys to take the whole naija girls right under the nose of naija guys.

Naija girls re now endangered species in Nigeria
I think nairaland should conduct E brain test before accepting signup..Some people have really give out there brain hasa help in M M M
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
melvinjames:

Black Europeans as in white Africans. I said people of European desent, black people are of African desent.
Immigrants are different from indigenous people.

I feel like the term has something to do with skin colour. lol.grin

light skinned Nigerians are also termed oyinbo too.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by jashar(f): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin

I'm not one for White dudes(even fair dudes sef) grin grin grin

But my goodness, this one be fooiiinnneee............... cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by melvinjames: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

I feel like the term has something to do with skin colour. lol.grin

light skinned Nigerians are also termed oyinbo too

@emboldened
Very true
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dabrightt: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Obiwannn:
She ugly
y didn't you put your pics on ur profile if u are cute
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by wizsolzy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
funmilade4real:

If u r for say ayeeee......if u a against say nayyyyy

And d aye h it...shikena
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dabrightt: 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
funmilade4real:

wetin this one dey talk now...?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
wow!!! They look great!

and young too. I love it.

I like that my Naija sisters are no longer limiting themselves to these Yoruba demons, Biafrauud jews, etc etc.

and some mumu will come and say black women are the least desirable on earth. thunder fire una.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Fine couple

UP CHELSEA @ d ice-cream bicycle
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by goldbim(f): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
fiftynaira:
goldbim lee Anyi

"This is us"
grin where have you been??runaway love.its been a while, guess you are good?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by chichichilolo1(f): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
I won't be surprised if I see a prewedding wedding before the actual wedding
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sapphire86:

Pls quickly go and bleach.... girls have been bleaching since time in memorial for guys, who says guys can't start to return the favor? tongue

I'm waiting ooooo

Will you mally me?

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt12mbd2cvjljg.4a24e74c.jpg[/img]
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Demigods666:
This is wrong in every level, race mixing is bad, stay within your own race, by doing this you offend nature, you destroy diversity and your own culture, your own identity. Black, white, Asians were separated for a reason.

Say no to race mixing (self destruction) promote diversity, we are not meant to come together with other races intimately. Respect nature and the Gods who created diversity.

I think this one is not normal? Pls fellow Nairaland this person needs your prayers quickly ..Let's save this confused soul asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Who cares?

This Recession has made the Oyibo guys to take the whole naija girls right under the nose of naija guys.

Naija girls re now endangered species in Nigeria
ha ha ha ha cheesy grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by chichichilolo1(f): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Demigods666:
This is wrong in every level, race mixing is bad, stay within your own race, by doing this you offend nature, you destroy diversity and your own culture, your own identity. Black, white, Asians were separated for a reason.

Say no to race mixing (self destruction) promote diversity, we are not meant to come together with other races intimately. Respect nature and the Gods who created diversity.
I don't understand you, so long as there is LOVE that is what matters besides we are all humans and have same blood running through our veins.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Woww lovely

I follow their channel on YouTube
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wey me I never find wife na him this oyinbo guy dey corner Naija babes into his room
boy grin didn't u just turn 18 last year!!!
What u mean u never find wife? U barly legal age
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Swizdoe:
Pinkyshocked!!!!!!!!

We will not take this ...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4730833_tmpcam1947532867_jpegfc39ee89b7e917a540cf92e5f7b79fcc
ha ha ha ha cheesy cheesy cheesy u funny die grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by EmperorLee(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
boy grin didn't u just turn 18 last year!!!
What u mean u never find wife? U barly legal age

mynd4ty4

Rule 19 please sad
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

mynd4ty4

Rule 19 please sad

nope tongue deactivated Gummybear z this morning.
Edit profile is back now
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
chichichilolo1:
I don't understand you, so long as there is LOVE that is what matters besides we are all humans and have same blood running through our veins.

races should not mix in intimate relationships, its a matter of cultures be good and sound. if one side is from a culture that fosters individuals that give society ills, there should be no mixing. mixing will lead to other cultures taking the burdens of the other...eventually there will be a collapse and dissolution.

Is it okay if a cat and dog breeds? They are all animals right... ? Same animal blood in them
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by EmperorLee(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
nope tongue deactivated Gummybear z this morning.
Edit profile is back now

That isn't your main, still sad

Why'd you deactivate Gummy ?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

That isn't your main, still sad

Why'd you deactivate Gummy ?
it IS my main,deactivated all others.

I missed being puff puff sad
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by EmperorLee(m): 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
it IS my main,deactivated all others.

I missed being puff puff sad

Kingcheezy.puff is gone too ? cheesy You really need to stop all your arguments and petty fights wink
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

Kingcheezy.puff is gone too ? cheesy You really need to stop all your arguments and petty fights wink
Cheezypuff has been gone for almost a month now.

Petty undecided with the way u behaved the time on that tag thread.
U wanna talk about some1 being petty?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Obiwannn: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
dabrightt:
y didn't you put your pics on ur profile if u are cute
same reason you don't have yours on your profile. Now move ahead!
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by fiftynaira(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
goldbim:
grin where have you been??runaway love.its been a while, guess you are good?

Did small waka now am bk

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by slimsoshady(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Demigods666:

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Janelle07(f): 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
nice concept.... me sef Don dey arrange my pre-wedding photos o
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by manikspears: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
congrats to them o......................jack and jane,my dogs name cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.