Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (65137 Views)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by SaintAY(m): 6:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Lovely
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Sapphire86:

Thou lovest innovative ideas & business opportunities...

Aha! A lady of great enterprise, I hope to drink from your fountain of innovative thoughts. smiley

Fairest of maidens, trust you found the chambers comfortable in the night before.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Aha! A lady of great enterprise, I hope to drink from your fountain of innovative thoughts. smiley

Fairest of maidens, trust you found the chambers comfortable in the night before.

Yes I did;
My fountain of innvoative thoughts.... well they are for companies...
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 10:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Sapphire86:

Yes I did; My fountain of innvoative thoughts.... well they are for companies...
Hahaha, I can be a conglomerate for you.
Just whisper the word gringrin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2017
RaptorX:
Just another negro bed wench with her slave master, plenty of them here on NL.
But its his WIFE how she a bed wench!!!!?

And another thing u either aren't Nigerian or dabble in Black American circles physically or virtually because that's exactly what they say about African American chicks when we're in interracial relations undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by bamosagie(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2017
WaterDrunkard:
Cute unlike some that will marry someone old enough to be their father

or grand father..........................
by the way we just lost one!
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Hahaha, I can be a conglomerate for you.

Just whisper the word gringrin

'Conglomerate'
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Sapphire86:

'Conglomerate'
Hahaha, I like the way you think. smiley
On behalf of my heart, I donate my left ventricle gringrin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Hahaha, I like the way you think. smiley

On behalf of my heart, I donate my left ventricle gringrin

On behalf your heart, I accept your donation.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sapphire86:

On behalf your heart, I accept your donation.

Aha! Your heart felt reception makes me want to give you the whole thing.
I'm comforted by the thought of me been a part of a lady as gracious as you are gringrin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Aha! Your heart felt reception makes me want to give you the whole thing.
I'm comforted by the thought of me been a part of a lady as gracious as you are gringrin

Oh... thank you for such kind words... you made me laugh
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sapphire86:

Oh... thank you for such kind words... you made me laugh

As much as I would have loved to take the credit, I will admit your charm unlocked my tongue gringrin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 2:38am On Jan 14, 2017
agrovick:

As much as I would have loved to take the credit, I will admit your charm unlocked my tongue gringrin

embarassed smiley tongue
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2017
ellacute45:
Woww lovely
I follow their channel on YouTube
really. grin
abeg what's the name of their channel?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2017
Joavid:

really. grin

abeg what's the name of their channel?

Jack and Jane

https://youtu.be/V0F3ZIHrjRU
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by daizylove(f): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Demigods666:
This is wrong in every level, race mixing is bad, stay within your own race, by doing this you offend nature, you destroy diversity and your own culture, your own identity. Black, white, Asians were separated for a reason.

Say no to race mixing (self destruction) promote diversity, we are not meant to come together with other races intimately. Respect nature and the Gods who created diversity.
My friend shuhrup diah!!
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2017
American bro Vs Brit dating advice... http://viid.me/qz8Plu
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MasterShifu010(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2020
This is wrong in every level, race mixing is bad, stay within your own race, by doing this you offend nature, you destroy diversity and your own culture, your own identity. Black, white, Asians were separated for a reason.

Say no to race mixing (self destruction) promote diversity, we are not meant to come together with other races intimately. Respect nature and the Gods who created diversity.

Fucking nazi.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.