Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (65133 Views)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Valkyr: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Demigods666:

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/

I infer that you believe that there is God and He is the Creator. I infer that you believe his creative acts as recorded. Is man not a mixture? essentially clay and breathe as recorded. Then in his anatomy& physiology a mixture of parts This mixture has consequences: Negative and Positive. We shan't speak of that.

The article you referred me to speaks of consequences. I must warn and beg you to exonerate me. In all honesty, I have the inclination to steer off lengthy stuff: I am lazy. Also I wish I had time for a systematic discuss. I wish I could make out time that I don't have.

The author of that is a naïve reductionist. Instincts does not exhaust the totality of what man is:A mixture
The man picking a wife similar to his mother is not Natural Selection but Artificial Selexion. So is one who seeks for genetic similarness.
He did say "Different races are susceptible to different diseases and this susceptibility will then be passed on to the mixed race child" But different races have different antibodies. How is it that this resistance too is not passed on? If a mixed stock has the weakness of both races, it logically must have the strengths of both too.

I shall stop here
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Valkyr:

I infer that you believe that there is God and He is the Creator. I infer that you believe his creative acts as recorded. Is man not a mixture? This mixture has consequences: Negative and Positive. We shan't speak of that.

The article you referred me to speaks of consequences. I must warn and beg you to exonerate me. In all honesty, I have the inclination to steer off lengthy stuff: I am lazy. Also I wish I had time for a systematic discuss. I wish I could make out time that I don't have.

The author of that is a naïve reductionist. Instincts does not exhaust the totality of what man is:A mixture
The man picking a wife similar to his mother is not Natural Selection but Artificial Selexion. So is one who seeks for genetic similarness.
He did say "Different races are susceptible to different diseases and this susceptibility will then be passed on to the mixed race child" But different races have different antibodies. How is it that this resistance too is not passed on? If a mixed stock has the weakness of both races, it logically must have the strengths of both too.

I shall stop here

Lol.

The simple truth. Preserve your own culture and identity. Do jot race mix.

I don't force this, I only made the truth know.

What I tell you is exactly what father satan and Gods of Duat has said. They created the rage separately and they are not meant to come together that way. #peace
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
And yet another wise sister has escaped African men's 'glorified househelp' aka marriage net. Kudos! cool
You have my complete and unrequited support grin grin grin
We need more of these,hope to be the next sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Boss347(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sapphire86:
I like.... tongue tongue tongue
Hmm this babe don hammer!
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Boss347:

Hmm this babe don hammer!

Amin Jesu.... you dey there abi grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sapphire86:

I don't want to get mallied oooo
Han Han, now I feel bad about my accent.
Sapphire, Blue is your color?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
agrovick:

Han Han, now I feel bad about my accent.

Sapphire, Blue is your color?

Yea.... blue, purple, white, emerald etc
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by CHARLOE(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Revelation1:
Smh, i don't like white boys. My sister will never marry a white guy. I extremely hate them with passion.
Very racist remark! If a white guy says same of black girls what wld u say? Hypocrite!
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sapphire86:

Yea.... blue, purple, white, emerald etc
Royalty et precious, Sweeeeeettt grin
You personify a ballad's words
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
agrovick:

Royalty et precious, Sweeeeeettt grin

You personify a ballad's words

Oh my oh my.... we have a poet here?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by fitinwell: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Naija girls... let her swear that its true Love she is after.. if na Naija guy.. you go dey size am up sey he is from abeokuta..#rubbish
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sapphire86:

Oh my oh my.... we have a poet here?
If that means a dashing recalcitrant, yes.
You do poems?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by chichichilolo1(f): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Demigods666:

races should not mix in intimate relationships, its a matter of cultures be good and sound. if one side is from a culture that fosters individuals that give society ills, there should be no mixing. mixing will lead to other cultures taking the burdens of the other...eventually there will be a collapse and dissolution.

Is it okay if a cat and dog breeds? They are all animals right... ? Same animal blood in them
Young man!!! Humans are different from animals.If we follow your ideology it will mean we are discriminating.One can marry any race,tribe,tongue he/she wants so long as there is love.
God created humans and he himself did not discriminate so why should we?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by fiftynaira(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
goldbim:
wow!singing *welcome comeback..* cool cool

Welcome

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
agrovick:

If that means a dashing recalcitrant, yes.

You do poems?

Have not the knack for it....
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by davidif: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Revelation1:
Smh, i don't like white boys. My sister will never marry a white guy. I extremely hate them with passionl.

Racist much?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by davidif: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Hate em or Love em, who cares undecided

And by the way, its still your type that will be craving to visit their country. Same people you claim you hate.

No mind them o
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by doskie(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Who cares?

This Recession has made the Oyibo guys to take the whole naija girls right under the nose of naija guys.

Naija girls re now endangered species in Nigeria
and we are looks at they. We couldn't even fighted hard to marriage our biaeutifool gals. What a irony!
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Teaphe(f): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Cute
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well? As long as they are both happy.
Fifty percent of nija guys are looking for who they will impregnant and make baby mama. So why won't she opt for a better life with someone who is ready to marry her. It's a wise and fair deal.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agrovick(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sapphire86:

Have not the knack for it....
Your words elicit the feeling of been in the medieval age.
Pray tell, what art thee have a knack for.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
chichichilolo1:
Young man!!! Humans are different from animals.If we follow your ideology it will mean we are discriminating.One can marry any race,tribe,tongue he/she wants so long as there is love.
God created humans and he himself did not discriminate so why should we?

Ok go and marry whoever and whatever you want.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
iykekelvins:
Oyibo men carrying our girls anyhow..

Naira had no value na Buhari has made our girls 2 for 1 dollar
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iykekelvins(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Naira had no value na Buhari has made our girls 2 for 1 dollar
Eziokwu!!!

Naija e mebi go
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by DrogoG(m): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by bignwa(m): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice pics
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by RaptorX: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just another negro bed wench with her slave master, plenty of them here on NL.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sultty(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
How convenient,Jack and Jane went down d hill to fetch a pail of water... complete it grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Leonidas8(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
CHARLOE:

Very racist remark! If a white guy says same of black girls what wld u say? Hypocrite!
Someone that is lying
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ArabMopol(m): 1:08am On Jan 13, 2017
can we notice the difference between our pre wedding pictures and oyimbo pre wedding picture, theirs is always naturally and easy to comprehend but ours is either pooing in the toilet or doing one nasty fetish stupid forced stunt... we are indeed learners, the way this oyimbo guys dey carry our girls is scary oooo cute couples
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Uzomaemmanuel(m): 1:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Pls I need a Chilling pill!
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 2:46am On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Your words elicit the feeling of been in the medieval age.

Pray tell, what art thee have a knack for.

Thou lovest innovative ideas & business opportunities...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.