Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (65131 Views)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by EmperorLee(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Cheezypuff has been gone for almost a month now.

Petty undecided with the way u behaved the time on that tag thread.
U wanna talk about some1 being petty?

Hahaha. You still remember that lil ish ? Come on Puffy, that was a one time thing on my part but you, you can't stay a day on nl without arguing grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ashanti12(f): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Demigods666:
This is wrong in every level, race mixing is bad, stay within your own race, by doing this you offend nature, you destroy diversity and your own culture, your own identity. Black, white, Asians were separated for a reason.

Say no to race mixing (self destruction) promote diversity, we are not meant to come together with other races intimately. Respect nature and the Gods who created diversity.
lol... say that Adams oshiomole
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by gemale(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Demigods666:

races should not mix in intimate relationships, its a matter of cultures be good and sound. if one side is from a culture that fosters individuals that give society ills, there should be no mixing. mixing will lead to other cultures taking the burdens of the other...eventually there will be a collapse and dissolution.

Is it okay if a cat and dog breeds? They are all animals right... ? Same animal blood in them
Dude r u daft or somtn? Human beings (whether black, yellow, brown or black) belong 2 D same species "homo sapiens" so dey r free 2 breed unlyk d daft example u gave; a dog belongs 2 D specie "canis domestica" while a cat is "felis catus", hence dey r members of different species. Even different breeds of dogs procreate (dts y u hv mongrel/mixed breeds). Race is as a result of D presence or absence of D skin pigment melanin, genetic & environmental factors. Ds foolishness u r spouting currently is d evil mindset dt drove pple lyk Daniel Malan 2 promulgate d barbaric law of apartheid in South Africa. We r all humans & while every 1 is unique, we share a lot of similarities. Mixture of races & cultures is 2 b encouraged because we r stronger 2geda & we r able 2 evolve beta.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by gentlesoul196: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Who cares?

This Recession has made the Oyibo guys to take the whole naija girls right under the nose of naija guys.

Naija girls re now endangered species in Nigeria
hahaha
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by goldbim(f): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
fiftynaira:

Did small waka now am bk
wow!singing *welcome comeback..* cool cool

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahaha. You still remember that lil ish ? Come on Puffy, that was a one time thing on my part but you, you can't stay a day on nl without arguing grin
course undecided u acted a straight fool

I can 2. U wanna make a bet?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by EmperorLee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
course undecided u acted a straight fool

I can 2. U wanna make a bet?

Name calling? Really? You have pulled the first attack now, if i strike back, you gon start crying with the victim card on your large nose like that of Pinnochio.

I will pass though, have a nice day wink

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by DivneFavour(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
All this pre-wedding photos you people are sharing upndan so mmmmmmmm. Good luck sha
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by VeecThorr(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:
are indians oyinbo to you?

i even see many nigerian guys flatter indian people when in nigeria, and calling them masters.

even indian men are oyinbo? so dark
The man isn't Indian, Indians are brown skinned.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

Name calling? Really? You have pulled the first attack now, if i strike back, you gon start crying with the victim card on your large nose like that of Pinnochio.

I will pass though, have a nice day wink
no,not name calling... U acted a fool undecided what do ya'll say? mumu
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
gemale:

Dude r u daft or somtn? Human beings (whether black, yellow, brown or black) belong 2 D same species "homo sapiens" so dey r free 2 breed unlyk d daft example u gave; a dog belongs 2 D specie "canis domestica" while a cat is "felis catus", hence dey r members of different species. Even different breeds of dogs procreate (dts y u hv mongrel/mixed breeds). Race is as a result of D presence or absence of D skin pigment melanin, genetic & environmental factors. Ds foolishness u r spouting currently is d evil mindset dt drove pple lyk Daniel Malan 2 promulgate d barbaric law of apartheid in South Africa. We r all humans & while every 1 is unique, we share a lot of similarities. Mixture of races & cultures is 2 b encouraged because we r stronger 2geda & we r able 2 evolve beta.

Here read this. I doubt you will. But if you are sensible you should.

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-dire-consequences-of-interracial-breeding/

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by esthadewunmi(f): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
WaterDrunkard:
Cute unlike some that will marry someone old enough to be their father
its matter of choice. If naija guy is not showing up and if oyinbo grandfather show up no big deal cheesy grin tongue
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Valkyr: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Demigods666:
This is wrong in every level, race mixing is bad, stay within your own race, by doing this you offend nature, you destroy diversity and your own culture, your own identity. Black, white, Asians were separated for a reason.

Say no to race mixing (self destruction) promote diversity, we are not meant to come together with other races intimately. Respect nature and the Gods who created diversity.

Man finds himself always aiming to transcend and colour is an existential accident out there which man need must overcome..If we desist from race mixing, shouldn't we desist from other kinds of mixing too? undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lucky girl.... .
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by esthadewunmi(f): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Revelation1:
Smh, i don't like white boys. My sister will never marry a white guy. I extremely hate them with passion.
we know your type.hmmmn undecided undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
agrovick:

Will you mally me?

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt12mbd2cvjljg.4a24e74c.jpg[/img]

I don't want to get mallied oooo
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by esthadewunmi(f): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice one. Naija guys are not really responsible anymore,the serious ones are scares .
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by habsydiamond(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
This current. Exchange rate is bad market for we naija guys oo. Even oyinbo from egypt go marry person girlfriend so te na through pre wedding pix. U go take know say u don enter one chance.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Valkyr:

Man finds himself always aiming to transcend and colour is an existential accident out there which man need must overcome..If we desist from race mixing, shouldn't we desist from other kinds of mixing too? undecided

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kenoz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice + Cute pics
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by tosyne2much(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
boy grin didn't u just turn 18 last year!!!
What u mean u never find wife? U barly legal age
So I don't deserve a wife even if I'm 18 abi? wink cheesy
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by hordhunharyor(m): 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow.i love this.it's better than those kukure pre-wedding pics
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
queencalipso:

It's not up to you to decide tongue
mtcheew
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Everblazinggg(f): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is so sweet.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Hate em or Love em, who cares undecided

And by the way, its still your type that will be craving to visit their country. Same people you claim you hate.
I like their women not their men. Pls don't quote me again
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
tongue who cares , they don't even know you exist
Ok.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
esthadewunmi:
we know your type.hmmmn undecided undecided
what type undecided
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
And they say only whites are racist. Humans belong to the same species and that's why they can procreate.
whether they are white or black..
unlike the stupid example you're giving us here
Demigods666:

races should not mix in intimate relationships, its a matter of cultures be good and sound. if one side is from a culture that fosters individuals that give society ills, there should be no mixing. mixing will lead to other cultures taking the burdens of the other...eventually there will be a collapse and dissolution.

Is it okay if a cat and dog breeds? They are all animals right... ? Same animal blood in them

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by gemale(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Demigods666:

Here read this. I doubt you will. But if you are sensible you should.

REALLY?? Ur authority on ds topic is a racist charlatan who thinks Caucasians r a super race? U didn't look 4 sound scientists, geneticists, anatomists etc 2 argue ur case? U go instead 4 a neo-nazi who spouts fallacious foolery & twists d truth in2 a knot of calumny 2 deceive d putrid-brained vestiges of black-hating folks? LOL. As 4 my pic, I deduce dt u were able 2 retrieve it 4rm d archives of nairaland or d vast labyrinth dts d Internet. If u tnk dt wld intimidate or impress me, u must b as high & brain dead as d buffoons who blv Mr longshanks' bunch of balderdash & hocus-pocus.
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
gemale:

REALLY?? Ur authority on ds topic is a racist charlatan who thinks Caucasians r a super race? U didn't look 4 sound scientists, geneticists, anatomists etc 2 argue ur case? U go instead 4 a neo-nazi who spouts fallacious foolery & twists d truth in2 a knot of calumny 2 deceive d putrid-brained vestiges of black-hating folks? LOL. As 4 my pic, I deduce dt u were able 2 retrieve it 4rm d archives of nairaland or d vast labyrinth dts d Internet. If u tnk dt wld intimidate or impress me, u must b as high & brain dead as d buffoons who blv Mr longshanks' bunch of balderdash & hocus-pocus.

smiley

Whites are superior in some aspect and so is black. Truth is painful whether you like it or not. Oh that's your picture? Lmao. I didn't know. grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
And they say only whites are racist. Humans belong to the same species and that's why they can procreate.
whether they are white pr black..
unlike the stupid example you're giving us here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.