Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Do I Get Him To Notice Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me (12076 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / How To Get A Guy To Notice You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Brianlar: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2009
Perhaps he just enjoys a simple, quiet life and isn't a fan of too much attention, cos he'd have noticed you by now if he was a ladies man, seeing that they 'fall over themselves to say hi' as you say.
Focus on more important things.
@Don stan, the username's too easily identifiable. Hope you ain't impersonating someone.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Donstan1: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2009
@brian lar,i didnt get u wel,wat ar u trying to iron out?impersonating u said,as in?

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Brianlar: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
Oh, nothing serious. don stan's a common username, thats all.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ firedancer, you made me laugh my ass out today. So who is this guy in your class. I might help you get his attention. Lets say i am familiar with most guys in OAU.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2009
hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm most guys, ?
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2009
Yeah, most guys. I had a terrible lifestyle back in school. I Hanged out with lots of different type of guys.
I'm sure he would know me if i don't know him.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ok, u must b very notorious back den cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
No i wasn't. I'm just a fun loving guy and i moved around a lot and it wasn't so long ago. Just last year.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Dammyspot(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2009
shocked Hello to the best of my knowledge,there is a difference between Tradition and legal, to be candid this issue of police is a tradition and
this is something we all should upheld, YES, lipsrsealed This is because my people will say e je ka pe were lo ko iyawo,ko le je ka ri mumii (lets call the mad man the groom so we could have peace,
An instance of somebody going for interview and a police man is ready to delay you if you dont give him your CARs MEAL TICKET,i will give him #20
to shut him up so i can go,i believe we can imagin what will happen if anyone refuses to give him.
in conclusion this is ta tradition we all must learn to live with,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by pureminded: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
:d
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Odaveboy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2012
firedancer: @ frank 3.16
wear mini skirt or hot pants or anything slutty and make sure u walk in front of him at least ten times a day
......... "dumb"

how dumb can u get? i didnt say gimme tips on how to be slutty and trashy so if u dont av anything good to say why not sleep or do something that has to do with ur mouth closed, its kuku not by force to type something
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
mrofficial:
Mehn, I read comments here, ehn, and i fell into convulsion of laughter.

Na wa for Nairalanders ooo.

O gal, leave am alone, jare. When him notice you then him no like you nko?

E better make wowo love you than fine wey no love you oooh.

You go hate the fine boy later. Meanwhile nobody wowo.
I dey tell u,I love dis advice joor
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by chigoizie7(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
firedancer:
i am really attracted to this guy in my school he is drop dead sexy, the problem is i really like him but he doesn't even know me and girls fall over themselves just to say wassup to this, fellow nairalanders please gimme tips to get him to notice me at least, tips that ll not make me too obvious or clumsy oooooooo abeg i don't want to give a wrong impression

Meanwhile that guy has been dying to get u for the past 3yrz and u ve been snubbing him
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Raalsalghul: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
So you are only attracted to him because his is in your own words “drop dead sexy”. I expected you to say more reasons why you like the guy apart from the phase “drop dead sexy”. Anyway good luck searching for tips on Nairaland.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by quiet006storm: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
let him be if he doesn't see you although its going to be hard but just be yourself. piece of advise find out if he's a fine man. who's a fine man http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/04/no-be-fine-boy-o.html?spref=tw
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by rectitude(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
firedancer:
i am really attracted to this guy in my school he is drop dead sexy, the problem is i really like him but he doesn't even know me and girls fall over themselves just to say wassup to this, fellow nairalanders please gimme tips to get him to notice me at least, tips that ll not make me too obvious or clumsy oooooooo abeg i don't want to give a wrong impression

i have giving you the answers you really need on my blog 'fixmeblog' its about dealing with issues such as this. am featuring your question there. i think you should check it out http://www.fixmeblog.com
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by modskiller(m): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Do the stripper dance baby, do that modafuking stripper dance, and he should trip for you. Warning! Do this at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch / Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion? / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.