Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Do I Get Him To Notice Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me (12081 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / How To Get A Guy To Notice You (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by nwabuking5(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2009
just go neked and pass true there street
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by stede(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
nwabuking5:

just go neked and pass true there street
have you tried it before
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ekebaba(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2009
It' as easy as this:
1. Smile every time he looks your way. Flash him an inviting glance. Eye contact is great.
Or, depending on the guy, it may be more effective to blush and roll your eyes. This
generally works for shy guys. Don't stare at him too long or you might freak him out.

2. Call him and ask about the homework when you really just want him to talk to you
but don't do it constantly,

5. If you are talking to him, looking down and smiling so that he sees your smile lets
him know you enjoy talking to him. Even better, a little later state: "I really like spending
time with you" Look for signs to see if he likes you too. If he does, wait for him to make
the big move, but try to strike up a conversation. Get him used to the idea of having you
around. Make him comfortable around you. If things sway a little off course, crack a joke
or end the conversation. NEVER try to play hard to get: some guys won't understand that you are playing, and will think that you're not interested.

6. Strike up conversations when the timing's right. Tune in carefully to what your crush
has to say. Guys love girls who listen well—it makes them feel interesting, which in turn
makes them feel good about themselves, which in turn makes them feel good about you
for making them feel good about themselves! Got it? Cool. Compliment the listening with a
compliment,
http://karmasutratips..com/2009/07/how-girls-can-show-guy-that-they-like.html
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Redfox(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2009
hey just walk up to him and tell him that you want to be his friend,kini big deal,you can then determine what to do next by his reactions.forget all those rhythm and blues talk on how to enchant man.they would only waste your precious time,

Don't worry you can still keep your pride.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by jaybee3(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
wear your native attire to skool.
do something different
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2009
Girl hit the gym and tone the hell up, I promise you he will definitely notice smiley
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Genuflect(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
^^^Lmaooo. Which one be brown new mobile phone again? I don die o. Lmaoo
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
:-x
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by onijogbon(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ poster, how about go read ya book? 

na to poshu man ya mama and papa use dem hard-earned money send u go school for?

*hisses*  oni'ranu, a lai nikan se omode! 
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by violent(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2009
walk up to him and ask him if he fancy having a drink with u , dont be shy , if he refuse ,then move on and forget about him , but if he agree , u can ve sex with him after the outing ,if u desire , but with protection,. after sex , dont call him , wait and see if he will come after to u . i ve use this method for a guy i once fancy , it work , but i later dump him cos i discover the feeling i had for him disppear

Bad girl angry
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Jibson999(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hey babe just open ur black a** and show him, im sure he'll fall instanta, Lol
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ruffrider(f): 1:46am On Dec 03, 2009
LISTEN. Introduce yourself to him, and say nice meeting him. Everytime you see him, speak. If he is intersted, he will try to get to know you if he wants to. IF you come on to him fast. He might think you do this with everyone you find attractive, he might.
JUST TRY IT AND SEE>
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ruffrider(f): 1:47am On Dec 03, 2009
OH, and try to get him attracted your mind first.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by MyneWhite1(f): 2:49am On Dec 03, 2009
You can now download a copy of the ebook here on LULU

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4531432
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Tinotinto: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2009
Do u belive in a gal wooing a guy?
If u really luv him give it a try its within u. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Abojupupa: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2009
And when you've used all these methods and caught your man, let's have a feedback o. You hear?
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by whitelexi(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2009
Adults are saying "Go and get your man!!!"

Children are saying "He'll think you're one cheap slut!!!"
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by shilling(f): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2009
I'd advice you to be yourself., if you know where he hangs out and you see him when he's alone, try going close to him (don't be obvious). Say hi and start a conversation - don't be boring, google conversation tips if you must. Tell him you'll like to be friends, or tell him you've heard a lot about him, that should make him more interested. After having a conversation with him, you should be able to tell the kind of person with him and if you really want to be "friends". You can't wait for him to "notice you", cos that day might never come, ladies sometimes have to make the first move.

A possible complication to my approach is that you may end up being "hi" buddies, if you know what I mean. Whenever you see him, you say hi, he says hi, and that's it. If that happens, try starting a conversation, if you do that a 2nd time and maybe even a 3rd, get the hint - "he's just not that into you". Then go look for someone else to crush on lol.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by dfkay: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
Just be yourself
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
All these people keep saying "Just be yourself" well being herself hasnt gotten her shiiit thats why she brought the matter to us grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by willylink: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
walk up to him and tell him he is cute and dat you want to be his friend. shikena
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Philipsok(m): 3:01am On Dec 04, 2009
Just go naked in front of him, and his focus will b on u.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by ADUNOKIKI(f): 3:24am On Dec 04, 2009
well, if he didnt notice you, why try force yourself to notice him.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by echobee(f): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
abi o,na true sef.girl wake up
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by edetcnn(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
@Poster,
Your name alone tells me the heartache your folks'd be going thru. For starters, that doesn't sound like you r gonna add to the lil number of intelligent babes around.

Second, how many years have you spent in "school" sef?
And becos am moved to with compassion, I will give you this invaluable advice: A.I.D.S no dey show for face!

Please prove your enemies wrong that you actually have a goal in life!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Orobert: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2009
@poster, Men function differently from them girls. I will want to assume the both of u r in close prox, Pls dont try to make notice u. Play his own tap- give him THE MIRROR IMAGE. Act as though he is not there, but b very good in what u do. Am afraid he wont notice u if u come all out cos thats wat oda girl re doing.

If u want to go xtra miles, I will suggest u read, The Art of Seduction/ or The 48 Laws of Power (Both books by Robert Greene), apply its principle to ur life xperiences.

GD LUCK
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by stevemike1: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2009
Fire dancer walk up to him and toast him, is it everytime a guy most handle that task. Is lovely to be a handsome guy, you can see her someone is dieing over some that does not know she exists. my sister see as you dey drink panadol for another person headache.

what would be would be. sara sara. that is my candid advice.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Gadeyeni(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2009
men u pple have turned dis issue into joke bt try nd be 9ice behave humble
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Chongaiman: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
What could be more difficult than fire-dancing? Getting him to notice you should be a walk over. I really empathize with young girls who have a crush/infatuation on guys they may never befriend. This is the general picture: A girl with both hands on her bosom, starring wide eyed (with some tears streaming down) and wearing a semi-permanent idiotic grin at the sight of the guy. When they get older (hence, wiser), they entertain their children/grand children (especially the girls who are just about getting curious about love matters) with stories of their childhood fantasies.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by hothead(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2009
try very hard to not notice him but hold the thought of meeting him in your head. One way or the other it would happen, Learn to channel the mental energy to what you want and add a little action to it, At times you need not even add any physical action just mental energy and it would come to you, Mehn the world is tooo complex jo yet it is so simple, or better still catch his eyes and smile when you do, don't smile too much oh!! Smile with attitude, You have to send an intrigue or else nothing for you!!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Donstan1: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2009
@poster.u wrote abt notification of a guy u luv.Lets be realistic here.D questn is hw behaved&mannered are u?.Ar u d type who loves guys because of material tins?.Mayb in d other side,he sees u as those girls whom his mama/papa warned him nt to associate wit.U dnt go 4guys to luv or notice u,because when dat happens u wl hav urself to be blame.Relax who notice u wl surely come to u and say u looks take away.If i happens to be dat guy,i wl nt regard u as behaved &wl nt treat u as an angel in my life.I wl adore a girl who i suffered alot to get.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by holycaves: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2009
@fire dancer it's obvious u do not want an answer to ur question and it also shows that ur bitter inside considering the way u respond to sugestions.keep an open mind be creative and stop pouring out ur anger on those trying to help u out. we arent the ones who made u invincible

Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos)