Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Do I Get Him To Notice Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me (12078 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / How To Get A Guy To Notice You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by chosen04(f): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
sexyZee:

^^^ grin grin grin grin TANKS.

D ISSUE IS FORGOTTEN shocked shocked shocked

Ok=== Lets sleep and pray it doesnot happen again?
Who forgets? we only forgive but never forgets.
It will continue to be a re-occuring decimal.
thats y its best not said at all.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by mamagee3(f): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
Dance with fire in your eyes. grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by chosen04(f): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
chosen04:

So cos of the point he raised his IGBO SKULL gets insulted?.

So where do we go from here? Insult the tribe or generations or family of anybody that raises any point we dont like?

OAU undergraduate indeed!

But how come those who lacks LIVER are "cursefully and insultfully gifted?"
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
Walk up to him and pour out your mind.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by chosen04(f): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
yorke:

Unfortunately she lacks the LIVER to do that. She only has liver to insult ppl's skull especially =========
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Ced8: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
you've got a mouth,haven't you?a very sharp one too! cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Ced8: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
you've got a mouth,haven't you?a very sharp one too! cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2009
na wa for una shocked,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by brooklyn99: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ poster: look for the most ridiculously short, and skimpy skirt u can find (preferably the type that leaves nothing to the imagination; the type that shows ur thongs as u walk down the road; the type that, u get the point) do as much make up as possible> bright red lipstick included. then walk up to him while he's with his boys (make sure his boys are there), and say :I JUST WANNA KNOW IF U'LL LET ME SCUK U manliness RIGHT EFFING NOW!!!! it always works for me.i swear. i've never refused a shorty wanna blow my shaft like a flute!!! grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by brooklyn99: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
@thoniaslim: wuts good.ure pretty. are u here in the states. pleeeasse, tell me ure in NY!!!!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Noxious: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2009
Stop unnecessairly insulting people and their ethnic nationalities- and then maybe he'd notice you!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by hoodboy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
sexyZee:

^^^ grin grin grin grin TANKS.

D ISSUE IS FORGOTTEN shocked shocked shocked

SexyZee, I've been meaning to tell u I like u too kiss kiss But I'm very shy, grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
hmmm realli, ~~~im blushing~`` wink wink
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by hoodboy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
sexyZee:

hmmm realli, ~~~im blushing~`` wink wink
Hmm yes, could we yarn outside public quarters if u permit, Ym me, gracias
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
okay cool
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by vanitty: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
what do you mean by "notice" has he not seen you before? If what you mean is he is not giving you the time of day, then there might be a high chance he is not interested in you.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by banjula(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2009
be yourself, go for a man that loves you, not the one who does not care about you, unless you want nothing
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by hoodboy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
sexyZee:

okay cool
ekeanyanwu.ebuka dats my YM id, or u could give me urs, wink
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
what do you mean by "notice" has he not seen you before? If what you mean is he is not giving you the time of day, then there might be a high chance he is not interested in you.

gbam gbam gbam

and if he's a girl magnet what does the OP want with him anyway? To be a trophy on his wall?
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by wealthce0: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
this link will help you http://romeoandjulietlove..com/ if you still need more help, mail me here suncomet003@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by jaguar09(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
like duh, do i sound like a 10yr old to this ibo man, read my threads then u ll see that i ve been there and i ve done it all so stop sweating me and gimme tips if you have any to satisfy your curiosity sha am going to be 22 nxt month and am in my final year in OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ife so get it registered into your thick ibo skull

u sound rude, arrogant and pompous no wonder the dude closed his eyes on you. u dont deserve him so allow elegant, classy and confident girls who deserve him enjoy what they are created for.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Donmeca(m): 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
Firedancer or what do u call ur stupid self. At best u are unintelligent. U threw up a thread for advice and when they start pouring in, u now claim to know what u actually wanted. If know know wat 2do y not do it and stop worryin busy NLders.

am going to be 22 nxt month and am in my final year in OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ife so get it registered into your thick ibo skull

U even insult those helping u out!!! What is dis society turning into? Did u say d guy has not noticed or picked interest in u? I think d latter is the case coz d guy has noticed u as plain STUPID, DISRESPECTFUL and OLODO. Y do u xpct him to come to u when ur COWARDLY YORUBA liver wont allow u to walk up t him and do d toasting, or aren't u desperate? U're a final OAU stdt, pls give us ur reg no and real name so we could check out ur result. I bet u're a 3rd stundent.

Be more respectful next time and stick to ur bf if have any.

[quote][/quote]
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Smi1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2009
you no well at all , inshort you never finish taking the prescription wey them give you for Psycho hospital, wetin you dey talk self for your stinking mouth wey dey sweet you ??, Igbos no get sense right from day one and na so them go be for life, even here wey i dey Igbos hate each other like shit talkless of naija , bunch of cowards suffering from mental slavery, Oloshi omo orita

Donmeca:

Firedancer or what do u call your stupid self. At best u are unintelligent. U threw up a thread for advice and when they start pouring in, u now claim to know what u actually wanted. If know know wat 2do y not do it and stop worryin busy NLders.

am going to be 22 nxt month and am in my final year in OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ife so get it registered into your thick ibo skull

U even insult those helping u out!!! What is dis society turning into? Did u say d guy has not noticed or picked interest in u? I think d latter is the case coz d guy has noticed u as plain STUPID, DISRESPECTFUL and OLODO. Y do u xpct him to come to u when your COWARDLY YORUBA liver wont allow u to walk up t him and do d toasting, or aren't u desperate? U're a final OAU stdt, pls give us your reg no and real name so we could check out your result. I bet u're a 3rd stundent.

Be more respectful next time and stick to your bf if have any.

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Ipsi(f): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
walk up to him and ask him for his number, doesnt mean u should give him 56 missed calls. thts just scary. dont call. next time he sees you he might ask why you havnt called. besides the truth is guys that girls fall over themselves for r usually interested in the girl that doesnt fall at all.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Anabel(f): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
give him a dirty slap or if he has a car, sit on it when you see him coming or drop your handbag on his car so he can look for the owner then you will show up and tell him you are sorry. are you sure you no ugly?
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Donmeca(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2009
S@mi:

you no well at all , inshort you never finish taking the prescription wey them give you for Psycho hospital, wetin you dey talk self for your stinking mouth wey dey sweet you ??, Igbos no get sense right from day one and na so them go be for life, even here wey i dey Igbos hate each other like shit talkless of naija , bunch of cowards suffering from mental slavery, Oloshi omo orita

@S@mi: Bros i don't know u but I can c dat u're as stupid and redundant as ur desperate sista who is still lookin 4 a boy friend in her final yr, wen oda students are submitting their projects. I read thru ur lofty pieces of advice on how she could get a man to notice her.

CONCLUSION: dat is how ur tribe encourages prostitution. very soon u'll help her get italian visa. Anyway, d snake will always give birth to long things, never short. Umu nkita.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2009
sexyZee:

na wa for una shocked

Why are you opening your mouth? undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Raymond247(m): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2009
Naked waka pass him front! grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2009
mama-gee:

Why are you opening your mouth? undecided
was wonderin why u ask a lot of unneccessary questions. tongue tongue

Raymond247:

Naked waka pass him front! grin

it was actually ur naked i saw, n ur tiny manliness made me very surprised
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2009
@ the ones going off on a tangent

can you show me where the OP mentioned her tribe.

she may be Igbo for all you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion? / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.