Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

How Do I Get Him To Notice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me (12079 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / How To Get A Guy To Notice You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by dogzymallo: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
well to get a guy to notice u is one but to know whether the guy wants u is another.i advice that u go on with ure life cause u said plenty girls are after him unless u want to join on the crops of cheap girls falling over heels with a guy probably in love with somebody not even in ure school
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by infobut(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2009
Well my advice is just as a guy is bold enough to walk upto a girl he like ladies should do the same and just like we move on you can also move on when the answer is no. welcome to nairaland . wink
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Singular: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2009
grab his d!ck and suck suck suck
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by 190: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2009
if it was a guy that started this thread

The ladies would have long flocked him and advised him
poster go and read your book but cos its a CONFUSED Lady see
all of them trying to render as little help as they can~

sorry 2 be the one to derail this thread

BUT POSTER GO AND READ YOUR BOOKS

LEAVE MAN ALONE AND WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY

DROP SEXY MALES ARE GONNA FLOCK U

ARE YOU READY FOR PREGNANCY OR HIV NOW

If you are then listen to all what these unsecured nairaland girls are telling u~ cheesy angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Ndeewonu: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2009
190:

if it was a guy that started this thread

The ladies would have long flocked him and advised him
poster go and read your book but cos its a CONFUSED Lady see
all of them trying to render as little help as they can~

sorry 2 be the one to derail this thread

BUT POSTER GO AND READ YOUR BOOKS

LEAVE MAN ALONE AND WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY

DROP SEXY MALES ARE GONNA FLOCK U

ARE YOU READY FOR PREGNANCY OR HIV NOW

If you are then listen to all what these unsecured nairaland girls are telling u~ cheesy angry angry angry angry

190, I NEVER KNEW U 2 B THIS WONDERFUL. TNX BROS.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by MUZBO(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2009
Show more skin. If thats sending a wrong impression then you can sue me l8r. Somethings don't just come half way.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2009
simply smear urself with fresh morning shit and pass in front of him.
he'll surely notice u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Gabry(f): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2009
bennygee:

simply smear urself with fresh morning shit and pass in front of him.
he'll surely notice u

WTH! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by webgenius(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
Well firedancer, this guy is not for you to be honest. If you have been at Ife for at least 2-3 years and he has never made a pass at you, he probably won't do so no matter the tricks you use. I hope you are not acting in desperation as always happens when young people are in final year and everyone around is getting engaged to each other and you feel like you have missed out on the guys around you and will never find a prince charming to sweep you off your feet once you leave the four walls of Ife.
If you feel that way then please let me assure you that you will get hundreds of thousands of passes made at you even after graduation.
Pray for God's guidance and be patient, your own heaven sent will not pass you by. Just work on yourself to be modest, decently dressed, amiable, hardworking, etc andwill see your prayers coming through
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by mrofficial(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
Mehn, I read comments here, ehn, and i fell into convulsion of laughter.

Na wa for Nairalanders ooo.

O gal, leave am alone, jare. When him notice you then him no like you nko?

E better make wowo love you than fine wey no love you oooh.

You go hate the fine boy later. Meanwhile nobody wowo.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by atilla(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
hhhm catch his gaze and hold it then look away! If he keeps looking at you smile.

thats how he would notice you.

I wouldnt advice you to stare too much other wise he might notice u as the weird babe smiley.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Jeffhands(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
Girl go tell him you love him nd stop acting like a Nigerian, go for ur heart
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by software(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2009
Very Simply thing to do sef, Be naked and start following him Bumper to Bumper! lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by petme: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
for the fact that he has not notice you already speaks volume and the fact that you are want him to notice you speaks a greater volume.i just think there are questions you must ask yourself and you must be sincere in your answer.best option will be for him to notice you himself but if you are going to make him notice you please dont let him suspect.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by software(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
petme:

for the fact that he has not notice you already speaks volume and the fact that you are want him to notice you speaks a greater volume.i just think there are questions you must ask yourself and you must be sincere in your answer.best option will be for him to notice you himself but if you are going to make him notice you please dont let him suspect.

the question asked was "how do i get him to notice me"
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by otuseso(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
show up naked
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by megacity: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
forget about this guy, he 'll never belong to u
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by vislabraye(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2009
Try to get his attention by striking an interesting conversation. You must also be looking witty and attractive too. Next time u guys meet, act indifferent towards him and let him do the talking, grin

Or two, try to act naughty. Invite him to your room and strip for him. If he reaches out for you, stop him. After a while give him a peck and ask him to leave your room. grin, grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by omar22(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
go and ask him yourself, it might sound cheap but thats the price to pay, go up to him start a conversation, after 20-30 minutes if he shows any interest you take it from there if he doesnt, then get on your bike!!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Utali(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
@ Poster
Next time don't use the word 'Ibo' Or 'Igbo' in vain unless you have some nuts missing in your crack.
Some of us can take things as far as tracking your ip, I am suprised no one commented on your stupidity in response to what some guy wrote.

One Nigeria my as5
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by omar22(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
Next time don't use the word 'Ibo' Or 'Igbo' in vain unless you have some nuts missing in your crack.
Some of us can take things as far as tracking your ip, I am suprised no one commented on your stupidity in response to what some guy wrote.

One Nigeria my as5

You need to take a double dose of CHILL PILLs, because of a typo you want to start the next JIHAD war!!!!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by omega25red(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
@ poster

I understand that you are crushing on this guy but it is no use. Im sure the guy knows that he is cool and all the girls are crushing on him so he probably will be a jerk anyway and he will be looking to hook up with the most popular girl in school or any girl who would put out.

As far as him noticing you, you can go up to him and ask him out and tell him that you understand that he might have a girl and if thats the case you wanna be friends. He will remember you and say hello to you every time he sees you
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by blackmann(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
There is one baba i know behind my house. His charge is N3500 and N2000 for me for hooking you up. grin This guy will be all over you quick quick,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Owugal(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
When I was in college, there was this guy I had a mind-'dumbing' crush on. He was beautiful. tall dark and oduduwa like. anyway, I am not used to trying to get guys to notice me, but i really wanted this guy too. well, I aint no ho and I aint gonna wear booty shorts or tight pants just for him. as someone said, the minute you become yourself, he will drop you( but it wouldnt have hurt if he droped me like a rash though, cos rashes cant be dropped easily, still not dropping at all would be best) and I have a tender heart. all i did was be myself and acted like I was the only girl on campus esp Nigerian who did not know his fullname and family village in nigeria. well I guess it frustrated him cos one day I went to lunch in the cafeteria and he came and sat in front of me and you could see he was shy cos he asked his friend to ask me to be his princess and his bride. then he began to talk to me nervously, but stupidity overcame me and I just stared at the door and ate quickly and left. I must have appeared like I didnt like him cos it took another 1 year before he had the nerve to ask his cousin if it was okay to talk to me. and before you knew it he asked me if I would like to have coffee with him. Like a dunce I just smiled and walked away and then his cousin who was good friends with me kept telling me about how he always asked about me. but by then I also had become wiser and found out that he was something of a cassanova and perhaps a walking STD, so I made up my mind he wont add me to the list. But even now 6 years later, that guy makes my heart flutter and so thats why I married someone who looks like him, tall dark and oduduwa like. just not a cassanova

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
what if the guy has already "noticed" you?

You're assuming he hasnt. He might have a girlfriend or fiance, thats all.

If its only friendship you want, then simply say hi to him, but I dont know about forcing or tricking someone into a relationship unless you just want sex and little more.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
buy a lollipop, when next you see him, let him see you sucking the lollipop like you havent sucked one b4, that's for starters, then you can be normal from there when you get his attention.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by prudentcy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
What i guess you shud do is that if u are in d same department go and meet him and tell him 2 help u 2 solve an assignment,if you are in d same faculty meet him and tell him dat u were given an assignment concerning his course and if u are not in d same faculty i tink u can use researching stuff,he may ask u why him tell him dat u are lukin 4 a student in dat deparment and someone pointed at him, so u will give him sometimes 2 do d assignment 4 u if he can't, tell him 2 give it 2 some of his frnds,den go and meet him 2 or 3 days after tell him u hv bin lukin 4 him 2 or 3 days ago and u 4got to collect his numba d other day, den tk d opportunity 2 collect his numba after dat is left 4 u oooo, i hope it will work 4 u believe me, i wish 2 know how it goes,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by tracy56(f): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
walk up to him and ask him if he fancy having a drink with u , dont be shy , if he refuse ,then move on and forget about him , but if he agree , u can ve sex with him after the outing ,if u desire , but with protection,. after sex , dont call him , wait and see if he will come after to u . i ve use this method for a guy i once fancy , it work , but i later dump him cos i discover the feeling i had for him disppear
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
Do not seek to be known but seek to know because when u know, u will be known. Are u striking beautiful, do u have a big butt and a big b**bs, i know with all those potentials he will notice u by force.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
Do not seek to be known but seek to know because when u know, u will be known. Are u striking beautiful, do u have a big butt and a big b**bs, i know with all those potentials he will notice u by force.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by toideve(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2009
go and toast him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion? / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.