Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Do I Get Him To Notice Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him To Notice Me (12080 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Notice You? Ways To Easily Get Any Girl To Notice You / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / How To Get A Guy To Notice You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by dhappyking(m): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2009
Ma Dear Lady,

U may have,heard it all. seen it all and even done it all. But on this one, I think that there r some pertinent questions u need to ask urself b4b proceeding .

1. Y do you want this guy to notice you? - So that he can be your friend? So that you can go to bed with him, or just because that is what u think every other gal in school wants?
2. After he has NOTICED you, what next?
3. Assuming you want something steady with him, how can you manage the stress of other Notice seekers, contenders and pretenders alike?
4. How sure r u that u are not inviting a broken heart by this? I mean, with it worth the stress after all.

If after searching your mind on these posers you still want to go on, then the solution is simple. B BOLD. Corner him, anytime he is alone and express your feelings. As sincerely as possible. If the guys can do it, the ladies can too. After what a man can do, a woman , You said it!!!

HAPPY TOASTING
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by whiteroses(f): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2009
ffuckin grow up! lol i joke
dont you know what your mate are doing to get what they want?
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by vislabraye(m): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2009
I think the poster is very sincere. If a lady likes a guy, she can make the first move. It might be subtle; it might be glaring, but she should be smart with a good sense of humor.

@poster, It depends on what you want. Do you want a relationship or a one night stand?
Some guys would not like to be held down by a relationship especially when he's getting all the attention he wants. If you want to start something with him, you just have to take it gradual and act attractive ( your dress matters, put a smile on your face ). If you guys want the same thing. Thats good for you.

If its a one night stand, that shouldn't be a problem too. If you bold enough and you don't care about your rep. give it a try,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by bjmighty(m): 3:21am On Nov 28, 2009
@@@@Poster, I think since there are so many girls falling over themselves cos of him, maybe you should take time to study what these girls do to him and how he responds to them, through that you will be able to know his taste and what kind of guy he is and from there you can construct your own format. But make sure he doesn't have any of the silly girls around him anytime you plan to strike him and be modest, don't be too flashy and don't try to seduce him it will only make you look like one out of the hundreds of girls chasing his front tail. Just be yourself and don't be the captain of the conversation, figure a way out to make him captain the discussion. You know what da mean! Good Luck Jonathan (figure head deputy) Best of Luck sweety!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Genuflect(m): 5:03am On Nov 28, 2009
This na why Naija girls dey taya me. Go and meet the guy and start a pleasant conversation. There's nothing wrong with that. Just don't smother him and start acting clumsy
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Mfonbah(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2009
Just wait, if he's meant 4u,definitely he'll search 4u.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by omar22(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2009
look this is not the 60's or 70's when you would wait for the guy to come and ask you out, you go out there and take what is yours or else someone else would take it or him, Thats reliaty,
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Fimmy(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2009
its very easy,walk up to him and tell him how you feel about him,if he is a real man then he will understand
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by obiksam(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2009
Shameless girl you are a disgrace to woman hood. Wont you concentrate on your studies,
or don't you have a boy friend? If i were the guy i will snub you.
All the same work up to the guy and tell him how much you realy wants him to be your friend
and see what will happon if not my dear you are dere to read not to go after guys that meet
be seriousely in love with dere girl.
I wish you luck.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Konjour(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2009
Fimmy:

its very easy,walk up to him and tell him how you feel about him,if he is a real man then he will understand

I think this method would save you a lot of calories. wink
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by yeyeruzi: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2009
@poster

Wait a bit more. You might just lose interest in him (like after realizing he has a bad attitude, he is a , jerk, snub, or speak badly to his mother/elderly on phone or in person,etc - I lost interest in some girls like that).

Try not to be in a position where you finally get him running after you but you've lost interest in him and you can't shake him off. This won't make much sense now if your feeling is intense.

And a piece of advice. Don't waste your time trying to get anyone to notice you if the process demands you not to be yourself.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^^^^^^ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by yeyeruzi: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2009
And hey lovely post there dhappyking. Making people think and choose by themselves is valuable
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by prudentcy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
What i guess you shud do is that if u are in d same department go and meet him and tell him 2 help u 2 solve an assignment,if you are in d same faculty meet him and tell him dat u were given an assignment concerning his course and if u are not in d same faculty i tink u can use researching stuff,he may ask u why him tell him dat u are lukin 4 a student in dat deparment and someone pointed at him, so u will give him sometimes 2 do d assignment 4 u if he can't, tell him 2 give it 2 some of his frnds,den go and meet him 2 or 3 days after tell him u hv bin lukin 4 him 2 or 3 days ago and u 4got to collect his numba d other day, den tk d opportunity 2 collect his numba after dat is left 4 u oooo, i hope it will work 4 u believe me, i wish 2 knw how it goes, gudluk.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by airzzee(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2009

Owu gal (f)

When I was in college, there was this guy I had a mind-'dumbing' crush on. He was beautiful. tall dark and oduduwa like. anyway, I am not used to trying to get guys to notice me, but i really wanted this guy too. well, I aint no ho and I aint gonna wear booty shorts or tight pants just for him. as someone said, the minute you become yourself, he will drop you( but it wouldnt have hurt if he droped me like a rash though, cos rashes cant be dropped easily, still not dropping at all would be best) and I have a tender heart. all i did was be myself and acted like I was the only girl on campus esp Nigerian who did not know his fullname and family village in nigeria. well I guess it frustrated him cos one day I went to lunch in the cafeteria and he came and sat in front of me and you could see he was shy cos he asked his friend to ask me to be his princess and his bride. then he began to talk to me nervously, but stupidity overcame me and I just stared at the door and ate quickly and left. I must have appeared like I didnt like him cos it took another 1 year before he had the nerve to ask his cousin if it was okay to talk to me. and before you knew it he asked me if I would like to have coffee with him. Like a dunce I just smiled and walked away and then his cousin who was good friends with me kept telling me about how he always asked about me. but by then I also had become wiser and found out that he was something of a cassanova and perhaps a walking STD, so I made up my mind he wont add me to the list. But even now 6 years later, that guy makes my heart flutter and so thats why I married someone who looks like him, tall dark and oduduwa like. just not a cassanova

@owugal
ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD (ABI BOLLYWOOD?) ACTRESS
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2009
wdf, i dont kno y u r takin it so personal, u dont av to insult ha naw, angry angry
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by hackney(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2009
She didnt have to insult and innocent poster either.
People know how to push the wrong button.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ OP,

Be bold enough and write him a note, & possibly include your mobile number, bet he would call soon.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by chosen04(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
firedancer:

like duh, do i sound like a 10yr old to this ibo man, read my threads then u ll see that i ve been there and i ve done it all so stop sweating me and gimme tips if you have any to satisfy your curiosity sha am going to be 22 nxt month and am in my final year in OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ife so get it registered into your thick ibo skull

Another good reason why i DONT believe in "one nigeria". We insult our so called fellow one nigerians for no known reason forgeting that the "whole world" is watching and taking note.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by chosen04(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ndeewonu:

@POSTER?

HOW OLD R U? EACH TIME I HEAR SCHOOL, I FEEL JITTERY. LAST TIME, IN NL, A 10 YEAR OLD WAS ASKING HOW TO GET THE GUY SHE LIKES NOTICE HER - A SIMILAR CASE.

This is the offence?
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by mrofficial(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
chosen04:

This is the offence?

Yeah.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by oluagness(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
Each time you come across him tell him someting; like: your tie is good, Oh what a well ironed shirt, I admire your dress. But never open door for him if he notice for 1st and 2nd time. Tell you only admire him so that he will not feel do give yourself to him.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
mr.official:

Yeah.
yeah, seconded
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by obiksam(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2009
Nna, don't mind them they are very stupid even sheep reason more than they do.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Smi1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
Dress well to catch his attention Get a new look, Don't change who you are, just try something different. Try a new hairstyle, new clothes, etc. It's a good idea to change things up once in a while, just because variety is the spice of life, and it might help you catch his eye. Try being that tough girl who is different from all the other okay looking girls giving him the eyes, because beauty is common, but a good outlook and a great energy are very rare, I'm sure with this he will notice you are around & different smiley
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by Smi1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2009
Be Yourself Just be your own self and remember some first impression do seem to last. Most of the girls find their selves acting awkwardly when facing or meeting with the one they like. Being with yourself let the guy knows who you really are. Don't overdo anything. Pretending to be like someone you are not, just to impress this guy is not good.

Finally, you can't get everyone to notice you. Remember that guys come and go, so do not stress yourself if things do not work out in your favor. You are a normal, complete person all on your own, and you don't need a guy's attention to be happy. But remember, being too obsessive can do the opposite of what you want to achieve, pushing him farther away. If he just won't become attracted to you, leave it alone. Do not push it, or things might get ugly, and you'll earn a bad reputation. Good luck, girls!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by chosen04(f): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2009
mr.official:

Yeah.

So cos of the point he raised his IGBO SKULL gets insulted?.

So where do we go from here? Insult the tribe or generations or family of anybody that raises any point we dont like?

OAU undergraduate indeed!

But how come those who lacks LIVER as "cursefully and insultfully gift?"
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by mrofficial(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
chosen04:

So cos of the point he raised his IGBO SKULL gets insulted?.

So where do we go from here? Insult the tribe or generations or family of anybody that raises any point we dont like?

OAU undergraduate indeed!

But how come those who lacks LIVER as "cursefully and insultfully gift?"

That's anoda reason why Naija don't move forward.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Notice Me by sexyZee(f): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^ grin grin grin grin TANKS.

D ISSUE IS FORGOTTEN shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husbands Lack Of Sex And Intimacy In Our Marriage / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.