Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25715 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
chika98:

I doubt that she "demanded". Perhaps she just asked??

It isn't right to demand to do the dishes. A man shouldn't go about with the mentality of a woman being confined to cooking and cleaning either. That mentality is somewhat "off". Generally, most women understand gender roles and would do what they taught by their parents to do. A man however shouldn't take the piss. Nothing is wrong with helping out every once in a while. You both live in the said house together and it takes two to keep it clean.
GBAM!! thats what im saying.
shior, na wa for the poster sef.
KOLOMENTAL!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
chika98:

It isn't right to demand to do the dishes. A man shouldn't go about with the mentality of a woman being confined to cooking and cleaning either. That mentality is somewhat "off". Generally, most women understand gender roles and would do what they taught by their parents to do. A man however shouldn't take the piss. Nothing is wrong with helping out every once in a while. You both live in the said house together and it takes two to keep it clean.

Go and siddon somewhere.

Who was doing it when the woman was in her father's house?
These chics serve their male siblings(young/old) but when it's time to do the same to their partners, they bring this annoying western attitude.
Y'all are Africans. . . . . . .No matter what you say, you are still an African.

platinumnk:

Dont worry Ill send you a blowup doll and a mail order maid grin grin grin

The Customs won't let such through our borders.
We don't condone fetishism like you Yankees. grin

funkybaby:

come back jare.  grin
dont even waste your time grin
MEND stands no chance with a full-blooded ijebu guy  kiss

Okay o. . . . . . .Hmmmmmm
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

she is stupid!!! tell her she needs to grow a di.ck and stand up for herself.
fuk her!
youre probably making it up, nonsense.  grin
make what up?? for what reason? she's the one that made me see ur crazy character.
and please dont insult her, abeg, abeg, nor just make me change am for u ooo?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
chika98:

cheesy

full depth:

well plat's berra than u! she's trained !
but U, AMAKA, U sound like someone who passed thru the training of ANIMALS,
Nonsense,

insulting people isnt helping your case cool

funkybaby:

include your return address, so he can send it back to you unopened !  grin

naaaa he will take it, I shaped it personally, with 34DD's and a huge applebottom,
you're welcome Sauron wink
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Platinumnk,
I thank God naija is different. When i see the way western women treat their husbands all in the name of love, i weep.
They are never satisfied(oliver twist)
They always want some more even when you have nothing else to offer. They expect their relationship/marriage to be the exact way it was when it started. But the truth is, there'll be changes from both sides.
You and Amaka should never marry a Naija man home or abroad cos your marriage won't last.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2009
sauron
nor mind this one, i nor no where im come from?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@Platinumnk,
I thank God naija is different. When i see the way western women treat their husbands all in the name of love, i weep.
They always want some more even when you have nothing else to offer. They expect their relationship/marriage to be the exact way it was when it started. But the truth is, there'll be changes from both sides.
You and Amaka should never marry a Naija man home or abroad cos your marriage won't last.

You are a Real man indeed, Bless u my broda !
more blessing upon u my guy,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@Platinumnk,
lolol!!!
i just wont marry a naija guy with this kind of backwards mentality.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chika98: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Go and siddon somewhere.

These chics serve their male siblings(young/old) but when it's time to do the same to their partners, they bring this annoying western attitude.
Y'all are Africans. . . . . . .No matter what you say, you are still an African.

Who was doing it before the woman arrived? Weren't you the one cleaning your house before she came forth? No one is trying to be "western" here . I haven't condoned her demanding attitude BUT you cannot live in a house with a spouse who you claim to love and NOT help her out every once in a while. She cannot possibly cook, clean, look after the kids if you have one and then be this big cat in bed all at once. It pays to change our attitude towards house chores and helping out. A happy wife makes a happy home. Surely she doesn't "demand" things to get done but simply reaching out and doing the dishes or hovering the floor goes a long way. Some men here understand that.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Go and siddon somewhere.

The Customs won't let such through our borders.
We don't condone fetishism like you Yankees. grin

Sauron, my brother washes dishes and helps clean around the house.
And you need to allow it through customs,  maybe you Londeners wont be so stiff-necked cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lolol!!!
i just wont marry a naija guy with this kind of backwards mentality.

U just one FAT-LAZY-WOMAN.
thats it, laziness runs in your blood.
just pray u dont go thru 6 or 7 divorce b4 u are 38yrs
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
chika98:

Who was doing it before the woman arrived? Weren't you the one cleaning your house before she came forth? No one is trying to be "western" here . I haven't condoned her demanding attitude BUT you cannot live in a house with a spouse who you claim to love and NOT help her out every once in a while. She cannot possibly cook, clean, look after the kids if you have one and then be this big cat in bed all at once.

No one is saying a man should not help out. . . . .But there are certain chores i will not do.
Washing, cleaning are chores known to women. There other stuffs that are more energy-sapping reserved for me.
Installation of huge gadgets in the house is men's speciality not knowing the brand of fairies that washes well.

It pays to change our attitude towards house chores and helping out. A happy wife makes a happy home. Surely she doesn't "demand" things to get done but simply reaching out and doing the dishes or hovering the floor goes a long way. Some men here understand that.

Personally, i cannot tolerate a dirty environment so my partner has her work cut out.
I just don't see how a woman should DEMAND her partner must wash used plates. Did she skip "home training" lessons in her father's house.
God knows i will be calling her parents ASAP to straighten her out.

full depth:

sauron
nor mind this one,  i nor no where im come from?

Nor mind am. . . . . .
After completing her house-chores which includes washing her partner's socks, she comes here to GLOAT and form Lara Croft.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
youre an idiot.
there is a difference between being lazy and someone expecting you to be their maid.
yeah ill do what i do, but there has to be a partnership. it cant just be me, me, me, all the time. is that what you call love? someone to wait on you hand and foot? thats not love. if you love your woman youll be happy to help out once in a while.
im not marrying him to become his housewife to only cook, clean, have sex, and have children.
thats rubbish.
what woman wants that?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@Platinumnk,

Thank God? Well I guess you better marry and STAY in 9ja because once you travel abroad its over. You still havent explained the high occurance of divorcees in Newly Traveled Married Nigerians. Or can u can explain the prevalence of cheating in marriages, on both men and women sides?

Funny is my man is from home, and love me the way I am!.
Never Satisfied, All I ask for respect. Recognize that i do things for us, not for you or because you married me.
I am bad by myself tongue

The 9ja men born abroad are better in tune.  tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
AMAKA  ooooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i pray u find a jobless maga as a husband ! AMEN !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

AMAKA  ooooooo

Needless to say needfully so grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
@The Amaka,
That means 95% of Nigerian men have backwards mentality because very few would be in favour of ur arguement.
I believe you're still young, you still have a lot to learn.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chika98: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

No one is saying a man should not help out. . . . .But there are certain chores i will not do.
Washing, cleaning are chores known to women. There other stuffs that are more energy-sapping reserved for me.
Installation of huge gadgets in the house is men's speciality not knowing the brand of fairies that washes well.

Personally, i cannot tolerate a dirty environment so my partner has her work cut out.
I just don't see how a woman should DEMAND her partner must wash used plates. Did she skip "home training" lessons in her father's house.
God knows i will be calling her parents ASAP to straighten her out.

Nor mind am. . . . . .
After completing her house-chores which includes washing her partner's socks, she comes here to GLOAT and form Lara Croft.

LMAO! We are on the same page then.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
let me find my oyibo husband. tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
chika98:

LMAO! We are on the same page then.

Are you sure?
Are you reaffirming you will hand-wash me boxers? grin

platinumnk:

Sauron, my brother washes dishes and helps clean around the house.

He doesn't know his rights yet. He will come back demanding some sorta compensation when he realises you have brain-washed him.

And you need to allow it through customs,  maybe you Londeners wont be so stiff-necked cheesy

We have got better sex-lives than y'all sexual deviants in America.
Rape rate wouldn't be so high in America if y'all are doing it the London way. wink cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Thank God? Well I guess you better marry and STAY in 9ja because once you travel abroad its over. You still havent explained the high occurance of divorcees in Newly Traveled Married Nigerians. Or can u can explain the prevalence of cheating in marriages, on both men and women sides?

Funny is my man is from home, and love me the way I am!.
Never Satisfied, All I ask for respect. Recognize that i do things for us, not for you or because you married me.
I am bad by myself tongue

The 9ja men born abroad are better in tune.  tongue
I will marry her and take her over there,  one who will respect me and i will respect her in return!! and not act like those whit-ass idiots that go about divorcing their husbands bc of WASHING PLATE,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

AMAKA  ooooooo

back to sender grin

@ Sauron- So a man fixes electronics ehh?

What if I told you I fix ALL the electronics in my house!!
I wire the cables, fix the computers, printers when they mess it up,
Fix the routers, change the sky light lightbulbs
Hammer Nails and all that? What is the role of a man then?

tongue tongue tongue
cantell:

@The Amaka,
That means 95% of Nigerian men have backwards mentality because very few would be in favour of your arguement.
I believe you're still young, you still have a lot to learn.

And Nigeria has a lot to learn.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinum, i believe you joo, u are a well trained woman.
not like that other girl called AMAKA who wants an idiot she can always push around,
Nonsense!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chika98: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

let me find my oyibo husband.  tongue

They are no better as they are devils in disguise. An oyibo man will "worship" the ground you walk on but kill you in your sleep over insurance money. Don't even dare.  grin

Sauron: Hand wash your boxers because I am Maytag abi?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
chika98:

It's all for LOVE. kiss kiss

platinumnk:

@ Sauron- So a man fixes electronics ehh?

What if I told you I fix ALL the electronics in my house!!
I wire the cables, fix the computers, printers when they mess it up,
Fix the routers, change the sky light lightbulbs
Hammer Nails and all that? What is the role of a man then?

U also mount Plasma screens on your wall by yourself, fix blown fuses, move heavy equipments?? etc
Check between your legs, i am sure you have a 3rd leg. cheesy grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

platinum, i believe you joo, u are a well trained woman.
not like that other girl called AMAKA who wants an idiot she can always push around,
Nonsense!
who said that? dont put words in my mouth oooo.
nonsense.

chika98:

They are no better as they are devils in disguise. An oyibo man will "worship" the ground you walk on but kill you in your sleep over insurance money. Don't even dare.  grin

LMAO!!! TRUE.
over insurance, good one.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
AMAKA, nor be white maga u want?? idiot wey u fit dey use ur flat breast dey push around abi??
U go Find that ur Idiotic Maga !! AMEN !!
i don vex for u, just know that one!
u dey form whitie for here, for here again??
Mcchheeeeeeeeeeeewww, Nonsense!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chika98: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
Calm down. AMaka is just a child( no pun intended)
There is nothing to get blood pressure from. She is still growing. grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
lol whatever.
its not even about that.
someone to show respect, and not treat you like a doormat that is expected to cook and clean all the time.
what kind of relationship is that? i call that arrant nonsense!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
chika98:

na wa oooooo  cheesy
when you say child you make it seem as if im 10 years old or something.
say something like she is younger, or something, not child.
abeg, what is child?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
chika98:

Buwaahhhhaahahhahahahaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i thot as much !
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's all for LOVE. kiss kiss

U also mount Plasma screens on your wall by yourself, fix blown fuses, move heavy equipments?? etc
Check between your legs, i am sure you have a 3rd leg. cheesy grin
I checked, nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hhahah I have mowed our lawns since i was 12. When my mates were painting their nails. tongue Whats wrong with plasma screens? Not hard, just might need another hand.
lol Why should you have to rely on someone when you can do it yourself?  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.