Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25719 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2009
Amaka go soon run now !!
see as baton dey change?? dem don open her black yansh for here,
platinum and funkybabe receives all the praises, while amaka runs off wif her tail in-between her yanshn !
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Sauron,
Did she skip home training lessons in her father's house?
Bros i bow for you. You pass me!

@platinumnk,
The naija women who travel abroad and divorce their husbands are just greedy and senseless. Why won't they divorce their husbands when they know that he'll be somewhere working and paying his hard earned money to her, all in the name of alimony?
Who wouldn't want that? A care-free life with nobody to tell you what to do.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Amaka go soon run now !!
see as baton dey change?? dem don open her black yansh for here,
platinum and funkybabe receives all the praises, while amaka runs off wif her tail in-between her yanshn !
cause this has become boring.
it still doesnt change my opinion.
now kill yourself! cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
See my problem is I want someone that would acknowlege me for me,
and respect me and no hold some "gender" roles that I am supposed to play.

He might be better at making okro soup and I might be better at Setting up the surrond sound.  undecided
But mine would understand that if I ask him something, its not to belittle him or order him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, but its because
we are in this together, whatever we do.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

cause this has become boring.
it still doesnt change my opinion.
now kill yourself! cool

hehheeheheeeee, the babe don provoke ooo,
oya, nor vex abeg, i don gree for ur opinion. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@Sauron,
Did she skip home training lessons in her father's house?
Bros i bow for you. You pass me!

@platinumnk,

The naija women who travel abroad and divorce their husbands are just greedy and senseless. Why won't they divorce their husbands when they know that he'll be somewhere working and paying his hard earned money to her, all in the name of alimony?
Who wouldn't want that? A care-free life with nobody to tell you what to do.

If I loved my husband, I wouldnt want to be without him.
Dont twist it as something everybody would want.
Nobody likes ordered around? it happens tongue If my father say do this, I do it. Its not something to "like or not"
Nobody wants to be seen as a doormat, working 14 hours to maintain the mortage, and then coming home to cook and clean and then satisfy the men in bed.

u not serious.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Marriage should be a blissfull union not a confinement. cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by rhymz(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
These arguements are not realy rational,at all.Without fear of being labled as misogynist,I can't stand a woman with feminist Ideas or this so-called independent woman crap.This is one of the main reasons there are baby mamas and broken homes in the West.They call it freedom,who doesn't know that extreme freedom is a recipe for chaos,I know a lot of feminist will like to argue that Men And women are equal,however,we all know that's a hypocritical myth,men and women are not & can never be equal in any real sense.The reason why most marriages break up in the west is becoz most of the times the women live their traditional duty and waste their time competing with thier husbands,they spend the better part of their time arguing and defending their feminist stance,at the end they seek for a divorce in the name of 'incompatibility' only to move to the next r/ship and suffer thesame fate.This days,to the people in the west,there's nothing sacred about the institution of marriage,U find a woman saying I do to more than 3 different men only to still end up a baby mama,the results are half baked adults,overgrown kids with all the worst vices on earth.A feminist can continue to compete with any man she meets but a time will come she will ve to agree we re not equal,it doesn't matter what the white romantic,gentle man says or think,Fact is women and men are not equal neither is it natural to switch what's traditionally our responsibilities in any r/ship.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
Please stop believing that Nigeria is better. as scary as its rape rates , please, our sins are just hidden. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

I checked, nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hhahah I have mowed our lawns since i was 12. When my mates were painting their nails.  tongue Whats wrong with plasma screens? Not hard, just might need another hand.
lol Why should you have to rely on someone when you can do it yourself?  cool

Bonus points!!!

Not every woman is a tom-boy like you.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bonus points!!!

Not every woman is a tom-boy like you.

Tom-boy? hahah i am very prissy! tongue I just dont wait for help tis all tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Rhymz,
You're too much. You said it all!

@Platiunumnk,
You don hear?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2009
some ladies here said that they want to mary a man that is in the same level with them. in that case the family will be a headless family if u mary a man that is in the same level with u as a woman. dos it mean that God who said from the beginning that man is made to be the head makes mistake or what? since every thing have changed in this new world now i think is now time man to sit down at home for woman to come and pay for there bride price and mary them and take them to there own house as well. so that ladies can be the head of the family. and i will like to be one of those lucky men that ladies will come and mary from my father house.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Nwabuking5
Haha. In your dreams.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2009
so you think paying bride price is buying a wife?  undecided
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
my brother since every think has changed let woman come and mary me now.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

my brother since every think has changed let woman come and mary me now.
grin grin grin
funny.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2009
look there is nothing in washing ur plates in ur own house but every thing have to go with respect not as if is how things is been done. woman dont have to tell there husband to do it as if is there duty to do them. but any man in his right sence will know when is time to help his wife at home when the time comes.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@Rhymz,
You're too much. You said it all!

@Platiunumnk,
You don hear?
Hear what? Have u not read what I wrote? Nigerian Marriages are not better than United states one. There are very high cases of infidelity in nigeria and abroad.
Dont think because the figures are not there, doesnt mean it doesnt happen.
"Gender roles" doesnt guarantee a happy home, love and a deep understanding of each other does.
I respect my man and give him authority in as much as he respects me.

If it wasnt for him I wouldnt even worry about marriage!  tongue
nwabuking5:

look there is nothing in washing your plates in your own house but every thing have to go with respect not as if is how things is been done. woman dont have to tell there husband to do it as if is there duty to do them. but any man in his right sence will know when is time to help his wife at home when the time comes.

Nobody is telling anyone anything, no one has a "ruling" right over me except my parents. Yes I give my husband respect and heed what he asks of me and if I'm not comfortable with it we will discuss it over.
Going one way doesnt mean its the right way.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
every time we will keep talking about other countrys. do u know that the way we see the wite is not the way they are. for 8years now i have been in abroad i have been with many of them and worked with them as well there lives is not what we think they are. some of them know how to respect poeple more bether don we blacks
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

every time we will keep talking about other countrys. do u know that the way we see the wite is not the way they are. for 8years now i have been in abroad i have been with many of them and worked with them as well there lives is not what we think they are. some of them know how to respect poeple more bether don we blacks

can u rephrase that, I didnt quite understand. .
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2009
i dont have time for this tread anymore i want to go to sleep is very late here see u tomorrow.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
the guy isnt making sense, he is tired ooooo.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

i dont have time for this tread anymore i want to go to sleep is very late here see u tomorrow.

lol na by force to post? Go to bed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nwabuking5(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk from ur post all this while i see u dont have respect for anybody at all that is why u said u want a man u can be in the same level with so that when it is time for fite u willl forth him. when is time to wash both will wash. because both of u are in the same level now. good luck God will grant u ur RQ.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2009
nwabuking5:

platinumnk from your post all this while i see u dont have respect for anybody at all that is why u said u want a man u can be in the same level with so that when it is time for fite u willl forth him. when is time to wash both will wash. because both of u are in the same level now. good luck God will grant u your RQ.

I never thought I would have to quote myself. but. . .
platinumnk:

Hear what? Have u not read what I wrote? Nigerian Marriages are not better than United states one. There are very high cases of infidelity in nigeria and abroad.
Dont think because the figures are not there, doesnt mean it doesnt happen.
"Gender roles" doesnt guarantee a happy home, love and a deep understanding of each other does.
I respect my man and give him authority in as much as he respects me.
If it wasnt for him I wouldnt even worry about marriage! tongue
Nobody is telling anyone anything, no one has a "ruling" right over me except my parents. Yes I give my husband respect and heed what he asks of me and if I'm not comfortable with it we will discuss it over.
Going one way doesnt mean its the right way.

Please read the bolded parts very throughly. There is no special recipe for a good marriage.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
ok, im back !!
AMAKA & PLATI, what have i missed??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

the guy isnt making sense, he is tired ooooo.

Amaka, please i beg of u, Try to have some respect for Men,
it will really help u a whole lot ! Both in ur spiritual life and ur relationship.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
youre so full of bullshit now.
so because i said he isnt making sense? how is that showing no respect for men?
if a woman said it i would have said the same exact thing.
so youre telling me men can say anyhow to women, but i cant even tell this guy he isnt making sense?
WE ARE PAST THE ENGLIGHTMENT, ITS TIME YOU WAKE UP!!!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
@Platinumnk,
I don't seem to understand you anymore. You should get some rest. All this fighting and bickering is not good for ur system. Allow amaka to take over. She knows best(I mean she's got the strength to fight!)
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

youre so full of bullshit now.

Here u go again !!!
Amaka!! Amaka!! Amaka !! how many times i call u??
whats ur problem? i think u need to see a shrink
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

Allow amaka to take over. She knows best(I mean she's got the strength to fight!)

Thats just what im talking about here,
people are seeing the kind of character this kid(AMAKA) is showing,
what kind of upbringing does this girl have sef?? eh?
Mcheeeeeeeeewww,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2009
cantell:

@Platinumnk,
I don't seem to understand you anymore. You should get some rest. All this fighting and bickering is not good for your system. Allow amaka to take over. She knows best(I mean she's got the strength to fight!)

what is so hard to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.