Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25674 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by funkybaby(f): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

@jaybee, Im a man,  and i see things in that perspective.
dont care how u see urs.
~Sauron~:

Incapable of doing house chores? She'd better sprint back to her father's house and gimme back ma bride-price?
There are capable hands out there begging to be hitched.

You are a STAR!!!! cool

lol. thanks @ sauron

obviously you and fulldepth are thoroughbred naija men.

i know your kind. you want respect and nothing less from your woman.

a lady that recognizes this trait in you and handles it appropriately has no problem.

the trick is the lady should not DEMAND for the respect or see herself as an equal to the man or get carried away by all this western world mentality. if she handles it just as i handle my man, she will get a foot rub, massage (after washing the bloody dishes), genuine love+care, shopping sprees and anything she wishes for  wink
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
AMAKA, i dont know how u and platinum reason?? u want a man who would be-little himsef  abi?
una nor serious at-all.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Secretz(f): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

My pastor said the same thing last Sunday. grin

How much did you put in the offering box?  tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

AMAKA, i dont know how u and platinum reason?? u want a man who would be-little himsef abi?
una nor serious at-all.

i want a man that has respect for me and doesnt treat me like his house girl.
if he wants one of those, he can easily get one.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by funkybaby(f): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2009
jay bee:

u be ibo?

lol
yoruba men are worse !  grin
but i still have mad love for them kiss
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2009
funkybaby:

lol. thanks @ sauron

a lady that recognizes this trait in you and handles it appropriately has no problem.

the trick is the lady should not DEMAND for the respect or see herself as an equal to the man or get carried away by all this western world mentality. if she handles it just as i handle my man, she will get a foot rub, massage (after washing the bloody dishes), genuine love+care, shopping sprees and anything she wishes for  wink

what kind of Lady are u?? u are certainly not from this planet, YOU AR MORE THAN A WOMAN !!! U TOO MUCH JOO,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

=20N= grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2009
funkybaby:

lol
yoruba men are worse !  grin
please lets not start this foolishness.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

He said it before the service.

funkybaby:

lol. thanks @ sauron

I don fall in love with funkybaby already(Love @ no sight). grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
funkybaby:

lol. thanks @ sauron

Nigerian Mentality VS Western Mentality-

Where is nigeria now? oh ok grin lipsrsealed
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i want a man that has respect for me and doesnt treat me like his house girl.
if he wants one of those, he can easily get one.
and the only way u can get ur so-called respect is by telling ur man to wash the plates abi??
i can now see how ur level of reasoning,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by rhymz(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
It does not make any sense na,especially when she thinks I ve to do it to prove sth to her.it depends though,if she has a full hand and there's no one around to help her,I could do it without her having to tell me,telling me to do d dishes for whatever reasons is belittling,makes it sound like since U re good for nothing U could as well be of help here.Seriously,I would rather she does it in a way I don't feel dictated to or make me feel stupid coz if I let her go like that,who knows .i might end up washing her undies all in the name of love.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
you are stupid! first you say she asked me to do the dishes. is there any crime in asking you to help her out?
now you are saying she demanded you do the dishes.
MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND!!
and like i said before, is it by force to post what happens in your daily life? couldnt you have gone to the "What's on Your Mind" thread?
na by force?
SHIOR!  angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

Nigerian Mentality VS Western Mentality-

Where is nigeria now? oh ok grin lipsrsealed

Platinum,  deep down in my mind, i know u can never ask ur man to wash the plates,
u just wan form small.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
kai! the igbo man and his pride issues.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Platinum,  deep down in my mind, i know u can never ask your man to wash the plates,  
u just wan form small.

Don't mind platinum.
All of em come here to form Lara Croft whereas she hand-washes her partner's shit-stained boxers. grin grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
AMAKA, im so happy u are beginning to expose the kind of person u are,
So insultive with No respect at-all for men !!
chai, ur man don suffer, i dey pity the bros(make i call am bros).
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Secretz(f): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Platinum,  deep down in my mind, i know u can never ask your man to wash the plates,
u just wan form small.

No I will never be the type to 'ask' my man to wash plate, I 'expect' he dey get sense to compromise and do am. I nor demand or ask.  tongue
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by funkybaby(f): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

please lets not start this foolishness.

it was a joke and the point i was trying to make is that it has nothing to do with the tribe the poster comes from since you asked if he was ibo.

some yoruba men see things from the poster's perspective too
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't mind platinum.
All of em come here to form Lara Croft whereas she hand-washes her partner's shit-stained boxers. grin grin grin grin
Sauron, nor mind all of them joo, especiallyy that one they call AMAKA,
mmcccheeeeeeeeeeeeew,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

AMAKA, im so happy u are beginning to expose the kind of person u are,
So insultive with No respect at-all for men !!
chai, your man don suffer, i dey pity the bros(make i call am bros).
AND YOU NO GET ANY RESPECT FOR WOMEN! CHAI!
I PITY ANY REAL WOMAN THAT WILL CROSS YOUR PATH.
rubbish.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by whitelexi(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

No I will never be the type to 'ask' my man to wash plate, I 'expect' he dey get sense to compromise and do am. I nor demand or ask. tongue

You're joking right? grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by funkybaby(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

He said it before the service.

I don fall in love with funkybaby already(Love @ no sight). grin grin grin

lol.

pity, i am taken and his hold on me is ''gidi gba''  grin grin grin grin

my kind are not lonely/single for long  wink
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

AND YOU NO GET ANY RESPECT FOR WOMEN! CHAI!
I PITY ANY REAL WOMAN THAT WILL CROSS YOUR PATH.
rubbish.
dont try to cover ur shame here, u don f-up !!
U nor try at-all,
for ur mind now u don turn real woman abi?, i dont even understand u !
Nonsense,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Sauron1: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

Sauron, nor mind all of them joo,  especiallyy that one they call AMAKA,
mmcccheeeeeeeeeeeeew,

It comes with age and experience.
The ones between 18-22 do front because they are still in the market.
23-26, their fronting is moderate. They will do some chores, they will shy away from some.
But from 27-30, they will wash, clean, scrub, sweep and cook.

funkybaby:

lol.

Lemme speak to him, we can work out some sorta arrangement.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by posakosa(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
I don't know what there is such a LOOONG unnecessary DEBATE over rubbish----- get a MAID darn it.
wink
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

dont try to cover your shame here, u don f-up !!
U nor try at-all,
for your mind now u don turn real woman abi?, i dont even understand u !
Nonsense,
you be mumu wey no get respect for women.
i no blame you, its your father's fault. he no teach you betta tin.

posakosa:

I don't know what there is such a LOOONG unnecessary DEBATE over rubbish----- get a MAID darn it.
wink

exactly what im saying.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
full depth:

u just wan form small.

I wont ask for help if I Dont need it. If I do, it would be a fun experience cheesy cheesy cheesy
funkybaby:

lol.

Some men dont like doormats  undecided Just Saying grin
I know mine likes me fiesty grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

exactly what im saying.
what has my father got to do with this now?
take time oo,

platinumnk:

I wont ask for help if I Dont need it. If I do, it would be a fun experience cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some men dont like doormats  undecided Just Saying grin
I know mine likes me fiesty grin
U too like baa-baa things,
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2009
is your father not the one who influenced this mentality? WHO ELSE COULD HAVE DONE SO?
or did he give her respect and helped her out around the house?
im pretty sure he didnt do that, thats why you have the backwards mentality you have today.
shior.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by platinumnk(f): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

exactly what im saying.

LMAO!! grin grin grin

Actually Sauron in my 30's I want to be running a stable business, by my husbands side.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2009
Amaka, its not your fault, u're just one spoilt brat !!
im so sure ur father washed ur mother's pants and bras til he was 50.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.