Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. (16251 Views)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
@wirinet
I read plenty nowadays not commenting much, most threads on here just bore me so I read and move on. I want to hear your own story as regards your religion, I sense that you are an advanced person living here in Nigeria, so if I am right when did you decide to drop religion and how do you play the politics of your family as regards your belief.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by wirinet(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

@wirinet
I read plenty nowadays not commenting much, most threads on here just bore me so I read and move on. I want to hear your own story as regards your religion, I sense that you are an advanced person living here in Nigeria, so if I am right when did you decide to drop religion and how do you play the politics of your family as regards your belief.

Same here too, i read plenty but comment little. My story as regards religion is a long one and i had provided snippets of it, now and then in some of my posts. I promise to furnish you with some details at some later date when i am up to it - its a promise.

Anyway have a nice day.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
I am patiently waiting.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by mavenbox: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2009
@posakosa: simply put, i had, over time, built a bias against most of your posts on this religion section, but your objectivity on this thread has lowered my bias. But then, you dont need to worry about it. Pls ignore the needless comment,
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Tudor6(f): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2009
You guys should pay no attention to banom, i still think he's joking around undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
@banom,youre too intelligent to be in christianity,atleast ISLAM would do better
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by noetic15(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2009
mazaje:

Do you know what a myth is neotic? You keep on bandying this kingdom of darkness myth. . . Where is this kingdom of darkness?. . .Is it a place? Who are those that reside in that kingdom and how can I see them? Since you claim to know pls can you help me and show me what that kingdom is located?

blah blah blah . , . , same old mazaje grin

uplawal:

@banom,youre too intelligent to be in christianity,atleast ISLAM would do better

this must be the dumbest post i read today grin
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by mazaje(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2009
noetic15:

blah blah blah . ,  . , same old mazaje  grin

You talked about the kingdom of darkness as a place that exist right? All I want you to do is describe how the place looks like and how the people that reside in it look like, isn't it funny that you keep talking about a place you have never visited, never seen, a place you can not even describe. . . .yet you keep bandying this same mythical information as facts grin grin grin

this must be the dumbest post i read today grin

On this I 100% agree with you. . . .
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by kristonium(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
Tudór:

You guys should pay no attention to banom, i still think he's joking around undecided undecided undecided

it always seems like that!imagine when u also give ur life to Christ,it will first appeAAar humorous.it happened to Paul also.GET READY FOR THE MUCH AWAITED SALVATION!!!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by SeanT21(f): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2009
Tudór:

No, he is not. This can happen. It happens everyday. I am waiting for yours next.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by kolaoloye(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
uplawal:

Haba! Alhaja shocked shocked shocked You want him to come and join Sharia wahala.
The Sharia that you have never been able to defend for one second?
You want him to come and join the league of adulterers, to marry 4 wives?
Oooh my dear, it is not fair. embarassed. The man is too big for that.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
@noetic,what is dumb about my post,you just open ur wide mouth to say anything sayable
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
@kola-oloye,ure looking for trouble with stlye, am saying it again that

ITS BERRA HE BE IN ISLAM THAN THAT CULT(CHRISTIANITY)
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by SEFAGO(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
@OP
congratulations mate, you got punked twice
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
SEFAGO:

@OP
congratulations mate, you got punked twice

Thanks, may heaven smile on you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Frizy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Banom

I as much I have avoided exchanging blows as a combat with disbelievers in general. I can't but say something now. The faith you accepted is not the true faith. I swear by the Creator whom you realized created you (as you said in your original post). It's one thing to know you have a Creator, but it's another to know there is no Divine Creator except God alone. Don't let the Christians who deceive themselves that a man is there god fool you that he is God, Christ is not God. God created Christ. That is whom I serve, and all faithful believers. You can check my profile and play some videos of the Qur'an spoken in English. There is no doubt that God is the speaker. God categorical says those who ascribe Him having a son, will surely be brought to doom. That is because they are lying. Do you want to suffer a similar fate. I pray not.

So instead of finding solace in that is not true, become a worshipper of God Only. Asking Him for somethings, and seeking the ways of the prophets. Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad. They all served God alone, and none aught to be worshipped besides this true King of all. I will quote a verse from the Qur'an it says:

Allah hath not chosen any son nor is there any other god along with Him, else would have each god sought a way against the Throne, and some would have assuredly championed others. Glory be He from what they associate with Him!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by SEFAGO(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2009
^

And they have begun. A religion of sorrows, tears and blood.

Thanks, may heaven smile on you.

No thank you, i prefer hell. Only good girls go to heaven, and you know good girls are usually ugly cool. its better down here
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
Frizy:

@Banom

I as much I have avoided exchanging blows as a combat with disbelievers in general. I can't but say something now. The faith you accepted is not the true faith. I swear by the Creator whom you realized created you (as you said in your original post). It's one thing to know you have a Creator, but it's another to know there is no Divine Creator except God alone. Don't let the Christians who deceive themselves that a man is there god fool you that he is God, Christ is not God. God created Christ. That is whom I serve, and all faithful believers. You can check my profile and play some videos of the Qur'an spoken in English. There is no doubt that God is the speaker. God categorical says those who ascribe Him having a son, will surely be brought to doom. That is because they are lying. Do you want to suffer a similar fate. I pray not.

So instead of finding solace in that is not true, become a worshipper of God Only. Asking Him for somethings, and [size=15pt]seeking the ways of the prophets. Abraham, Moses, Jesus[/size] and Mohammad. They all served God alone, and none aught to be worshipped besides this true King of all. I will quote a verse from the Qur'an it says:

Allah hath not chosen any son nor is there any other god along with Him, else they would have sought a way against the Throne, and some would have assuredly championed others. Glory be He from what they associate with Him!

the only problem is that the quran is completely empty as regards the "ways" of the "prophets" (ALL of whom, besides mohammad, are JEWS!).
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by banom(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
SEFAGO:

^

And they have begun. A religion of sorrows, tears and blood.

No thank you, i prefer hell. Only good girls go to heaven, and you know good girls are usually ugly cool. its better down here
may God have mercy on you, i will pray for you this night.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by SEFAGO(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2009

Dont forget to read Psalm 90, twice for me. And sing "Fire on the mountain" and "in the name of jesus" and whatever songs is now popular in those stupid 419 companies referred to as churches in nigeria.

No thnxs, he can keep his mercy and shove it up his/her lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
SEFAGO:

No thnxs, he can keep his mercy and shove it up his/her lipsrsealed undecided grin

It seems some atheists are driven more by a hatred for a God they claim doesnt exist. Oh the irony of their own delusion.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Frizy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
[flash=425,350]http://www.facebook.com/v/118539867228[/flash]

[flash=425,350]http://www.facebook.com/v/118626767228[/flash]

@Banom

Play this video, may God direct your way to Him.

@davidlyan
It's not for you, because I have lost hope that you may have find a way. Your actions indicate that you are assuredly one of the doomed!
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by rubi(f): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2009
I almost shed tears if this is true the bible says the heart of the king is in his hands congrats

Even if it is not true a seed have been planted in you

I will be praying for you to remain in him

welcome to the family of God

I dedicate this song to you

I love this family of god
so closely knitted into one
They have taken me into his house and I am so glad to be
apart of this great family
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by SEFAGO(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
It seems some atheists are driven more by a hatred for a God they claim doesnt exist. Oh the irony of their own delusion.

There goes the people with low IQs. You should have figured out that if I actually believed in his existence, then i would be too scared to uttering anything blasphemous since God is supposed to be all powerful.

No hatred for what doesn't exist, just hate what religion has done to the world- sorrow, tears and blood
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Cyberfreak(f): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
Banom what is that ape still doing in your profile? I guess you put it there initially because u wanted to show your support for evolution of man and not creation of man.
And btw, YOU HAD BETTER NOT BE TRYING TO MESS WITH PEOPLE'S HEADS WITH THIS TOPIC. Folks are taking the stuff serious and it's on the front page already.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by AloyEmeka6: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Banom,
You are welcome home brother. I promise you that Jesus will take care of you.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by preselect(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
fear not banom, christian association of nairaland(CAN) will be firing prayers on ur behalf 24/7
nothing mega cool

all the atheist in this forum will find God someday, we are on our knees for y'all smiley
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by abhosts(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2009
If this is true in the case of Banom, it is not particularly a new phenomenon. It happens all the time. I know someone that just woke up from sleep and started weeping uncontrollably and asked Jesus into his life.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by sjeezy8: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
big freakin deal the guy is still an ode
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ topic
kool, that ogaga4luv guy is next
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
If u ask me, I'll say Banom is just having a great fun at d expense of nairalanders who wish him well. I won't be surprised if he comes back here soon and confirm my belief. But cos I want him to find d light, I'll just pray dat his case does not turn out like dat of my atheist University professor who gave his life to Christ on his sick bed and died few weeks after.
Re: I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
SEFAGO:

There goes the people with low IQs. You should have figured out that if I actually believed in his existence, then i would be too scared to uttering anything blasphemous since God is supposed to be all powerful.

No hatred for what doesn't exist, just hate what religion has done to the world- sorrow, tears and blood

there goes those who are foolish enough to believe that godlessness confers on them a degree of intelligence. Sorry . . . you exhibit way too much hate for someone you allegedly "believe" does not exist. I dont think tooth fairies exist . . . i wont be devoting an entire thread to insulting them and trying to "prove" they dont exist.

1. Why do you "hate" what religion has done to the world? Exactly WHAT sorrow, tears and blood has christianity wrought in the world to make you "hate" it? Where you alive during the dark ages?

2. I wonder why your "hate for what religion has done to the world" is narrowed down to christianity alone. I never see you fools howling about the death and blood islam is wrecking on the world at present neither do i see you crying about the hindus and their cows.

3. Should we suppose that hypocrites like you also "hate" with as much vitriol what atheists like Stalin, Mao and Hitler have done to the world?

Engaging the likes of you is always a wasted exercise . . . half the time you people dont understand the innate hate that drives your posting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? / Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.