Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (37899 Views)

Did Jesus Ask Christians To Pay Tithe? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by josite: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2017
too late,u will explain beta when u join el zaky
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by HRich(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2017
efilefun:
In he's words "any Fulani man you see around the church (not in the church) kill him, cut his head" So every heardsmen is now a killer

Yes, they are all a killer, including you if you ever try to protect them,

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by efilefun(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2017
Lilimax:
A big question to be answered by who?
All I know is that their is an evil conspiracy going on in Kaduna and it must stop!
Yes there might be trash going on in kaduna but his message is for all he's members who are scattered all over the country, don't forget that stuff is being televised and he said any Fulani you see around the church kill him, cut he's neck... we will kill them and nothing will happen!!! Just imagine a Muslim cleric coming up with such statements publicly what would be ur first reaction be honest
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Max24: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2017
psalmsjob:
Cowardice is the middle name of this man of gods.

You said something and can't stand by it twisting instead. But still if gunmen came to a house with what should they defend themselves?

Carry guns too I guess, and die by the gun.

This Apostle is supposed to be a Jesus's follower? He is following his own flesh. He actually said well where he said as a Shepard if your flock is being killed you'll do something, yes right "your flock" not God's flock anymore.
Read what u wrote again. You are not making any sense. You need to go and receive sense and then cone back to comment

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by linusbnn(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2017
sarrki:
In as much as I condemn the fulani massacre

Apostle Suleman went too far

I pray he's not charged with treason

Apostle don't forget the likes of Musa Yar Adua,Olusegun Obasanjo, Mko Abiola all faced teas on charges heaven did not fall

The word of God Is Love

The word of Allah is what? Love your head

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by peacesamuel94(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
the same nigerians (herdsmen) killing their fellow nigerians in hundreds.
sometimes i keep wondering if your brain is made of cerealac.
small boy with butterfly liver

Suleiman did not order for the killing of Muslims rather he called for self defense against the ruthless heardsmen since this useless government has failed security wise
get that you kid
onukwu

He has comprehension problem.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by moscobabs(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Just like Pa Oyedepo, Mr Suleiman is now ashamed of his own words, trying to twist it. Nonsense.

@Those cowards fanning the embers of war, I dare you all to go after any Nigerian in the name of obeying your god of men and see the response from the security agents.

Apostate Suleiman must be arrested along with all inciting clerics

God bless you for this Tonye
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by efilefun(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2017
HRich:

Yes, they are all a killer, including you if you ever try to protect them,

Lmao still wondering why the Fulani heardsmen in Lagos haven't killed everyone in the state yet. Well since your god of man said you should start killing any heardsmen you see, you can head to sabo and start the cleansing yourself, I will stay glued to nairaland and other media outlets to read your heroic story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by peacesamuel94(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
the same nigerians (herdsmen) killing their fellow nigerians in hundreds.
sometimes i keep wondering if your brain is made of cerealac.
small boy with butterfly liver

Suleiman did not order for the killing of Muslims rather he called for self defense against the ruthless heardsmen since this useless government has failed security wise
get that you kid
onukwu

He looses his ability to comprehend, whenever the issue concerns a cleric.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by drsugar: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2017
What suleiman has done by his speech is worth a million dollars for the Christians and other potential victims of the fulanis.

Call it a hate speech but the message is clear. STOP KILLING US.

He has not even started killing and the dss are already all over.

I am 100% in support of the speech. It's called psychological war.. when you are confronting a Wolf, you don't behave like a sheep or else you will always be a prey. You must act like a Wolf too, even if you are not going to kill eventually.

At least the predators got the message.

If you are a common Nigerian and a potential prey, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't support this. This includes Muslims too because they have also been victims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by LordOfNaira: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2017
yankeypha:
and you and evil fulani will face Trump court.

Who is Trump? You people forget that Nigeria enjoys sovereignty.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Laveda(f): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s]Why not execute his order? Are you not brave enough?

BTW Mr Suleiman is even ashamed of his words[/s]

“Later, I got anonymous calls from Fulani Herdsmen about what I said. What I said was that, if gunmen came around church to attack churches, you must defend yourself, but if they come to pray, don’t attack. But they quoted me out of context. I am not stupid, I live among the crowd and I am not senseless. Time for self defence has come. Whether you are a Muslim or Christian, someone can’t just come to your house and kill your children and you will keep quiet.

Up there are his words, how's he ashamed? And isn't that the truth

This shouldn't be coming from you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by LordOfNaira: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2017
drsugar:
What suleiman has done by his speech is worth a million dollars for the Christians and other potential victims of the fulanis.

Call it a hate speech but the message is clear. STOP KILLING US.

He has not even started killing and the dss are already all over.

I am 100% in support of the speech. It's called psychological war.. when you are confronting a Wolf, you don't behave like a sheep or else you will always be a pray. You must act like a Wolf too, even if you are not going to kill eventually.

At least the predators got the message.

Why are you talking like this?

There are Fulani herdsmen everywhere. I still saw two going about their businesses yesterday. You forget that local herdsmen in Southern Kaduna are also scared for their lives and are now making efforts to initiate a method of registering immigrant herdsmen.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by QuietHammer(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I hear you but let me know when you kill any herdsman
Sir don't waste your time. People like him can't think for themselves
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2017
lwise:
Mummy
I will know his truly my son because that's was how his sad got home!
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by repogirl(f): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2017
DSS should know sey Ekiti na the wrongest place to arrest Christians. If na Abuja or anywhere up their North, dem fit but not in Apostle Fayose's State.

Why arrest the Apostle sef? If they had focused their time arresting and prosecuting the Fulani murderers who keep killing Christians everyday, would Apostle Suleiman be telling Christians to arm themselves?

Foolish DSS.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Firstcitizen: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2017
paramakina202:
The man of God said kill and behead the Fulani herdsmen terrorists not Muslims.

Watch the video. He said if you see any Fulani that wanders here by mistake, kill him.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by QuietHammer(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2017
iamsamadeyinka:
YOU MUST BE STUPID TO CALL THE MAN OF GOD AN IDIOT.
IT'S OBVIOUS YOU WON'T GO FAR IN LIFE THIS WAY.
I SEE YOU DO NOT HONOUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE GONE AHEAD YOU & YOU'LL DEFINITELY LACK HONOUR UNLESS YOU REPENT
Ogbeni shut up. repent of what? So a man of God saying rubbish shouldn't be called to order?
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by speed99: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2017
sarrki:

Apostle don't forget the likes of Musa Yar Adua,Olusegun Obasanjo, Mko Abiola all faced teas on charges heaven did not fall

The word of God Is Love

Are the herdsmen Nigerians? Do they kill unarmed locals? Are they threats? Given their trademarks, can you let them near your dwellings and family? Is it more important to you that they are terrorists or Muslims. Answer these slowly, cause the heart that can entertain this evil and look other way should have that magnitude of evil visiting him.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by LordOfNaira: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2017
efilefun:
Lmao still wondering why the Fulani heardsmen in Lagos haven't killed everyone in the state yet. Well since your god of man said you should start killing any heardsmen you see, you can head to sabo and start the cleansing yourself, I will stay glued to nairaland and other media outlets to read your heroic story

Don't mind them, my brother. They are just misinformed. Just yesterday, I still saw two Fulani herdsmen going about their businesses. I greeted them and they smiled. They didn't kill me.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Myself2(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Idiot Apostate!

Just like Pa Oyedepo, Mr Suleiman is now ashamed of his own words, trying to twist it. Nonsense.

@Those cowards fanning the embers of war, I dare you all to go after any Nigerian in the name of obeying your god of men and see the response from the security agents.

Apostate Suleiman must be arrested along with all inciting clerics

Whats this nauseating gibberish
Please calm down and let the drug you took wear off first,then come back and say something sensible when you're sober

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by bamosagie(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If not that we run our country via emotions, this self appointed Apostle should be cooling off in a police cell for incite and terrorism.

What's the difference between him and Abubakar Shekau?

Where was your voice when thousands were killed in southern Kaduna, though I dont believe in violence I cant fault the man's call for self defence when the government of the day is not prepared to protect anyone from killer herdsmen.
if the state is proactive in issues concerning fulani herdsmen, lives would have been saved. Maybe if the people resort to self help, relevant agencies will wake and live up to expectation.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Orikinla1: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2017
I will rather kill an ungrateful fake Christian than kill a Muslim.

I have worked for two Yoruba Muslims and two so called Christians.
The Muslims never cheated or owed me any salary.
But the so called Christian Igbos were the most ungrateful humans I have ever known on earth.
One owed me for eight months and never paid. And left the RCCG after I reported to the parish pastors.
The other was simply a demon in human disguise. And confessed to me that he was evil, but pretended to be a nice to deceive people.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Alexk2(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2017
sarrki:

The word of God Is Love

Don't mind those defending him sheepishly. I'm a proud Christian and the killing Is saddening but for a man of God to talk like the way he did in Ekiti govt house is very very wrong. Who is he that he can't be take in for questioning? He'll have still make this video available to the dss and all these brouhaha won't happen.
Even my Jesus Christ was arrested wrongly, questioned unjustly many times and he didn't use his almighty Supreme power to stop them from doing so.
I'm just disappointed with some of these men of God lately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by fulbeskt: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2017
paramakina202:

Start with ur president mumu
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Austin234(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2017
The real perpertrators of killing (fulani herdsmen) what have u to tell them or should we just fold our arms and watch them annihilate all of us in a whimp. They are armed to the teeth without anybody asking why they are being allowed to move about with arms.
sarrki:

The word of God Is Love

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2017
paramakina202:

A pastor, a follower of Jesus Christ asking his members to behead herdsmen...... Nd ur proud to defend him... Shame on u and all ur likes, u r a disgrace to Christianity.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by NaMeAboki: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2017
kahal29:
The founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has denied instructing Christians during a preaching to go after Muslims.

Describing the report as not only senseless but malicious, he said his statements were misconstrued to incite the people.

According to him, he only stressed the need for the church to defend itself against invasion by gunmen and not a direct incendiary comment that could make Christians and Muslims to confront one another.

This is as Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, cautioned the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government to be mindful on how it handles issues bordering on religion in the country so as not to throw the country into religious crisis.

The governor had in the early hours of Wednesday foiled an attempt by the Department of State Services to arrest Suleiman in his hotel room in Adebayo area of the state for alleged inflammatory remarks.

He described the attempt as uncalled for and clear invitation to chaos.

Speaking in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday on the contentious issue, Suleman while debunking the report linking him to inflammatory remarks said it was sinful for anyone to order a fellow man to kill another.

He said, “They said I preached in Auchi two weeks ago which they said implied that I was instigating Christians against Muslims. I have always been an advocate of peace and I can’t stay around and be saying such. There are widows, orphans we take care of. No leader will see his shepherd being killed and be happy.

“Later, I got anonymous calls from Fulani Herdsmen about what I said. What I said was that, if gunmen came around church to attack churches, you must defend yourself, but if they come to pray, don’t attack. But they quoted me out of context. I am not stupid, I live among the crowd and I am not senseless. Time for self defence has come. Whether you are a Muslim or Christian, someone can’t just come to your house and kill your children and you will keep quiet.

“I said the Christians must not go after them, but if they come after us, then defend yourself. This is what they twisted to mean. I am hearing different versions of the story. I was in Abuja for three days why didn’t they come after me. But now that I am in Ekiti, they wanted to lump me up with a man they think was against them. It could have been easier to pick me up in Abuja, I don’t live here.

See video of the inciting statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkQJLKwWmo

http://punchng.com/i-didnt-ask-christians-to-kill-muslims-apostle-suleman/

What a bloody liar, how could the so called apostle deny the incriminating video evidence against him with the following inflamatory statements inciting his followers to kill:

(@ 0.47 sec) "I TOLD MY PEOPLE ANY FULANI HERDSMAN YOU SEE AROUND YOU, KILL HIM", (@ 1.02 min.) "AND I'VE TOLD THEM IN THE CHURCH HERE THAT ANY FULANI HERDSMAN THAT JUST ENTERED BY MISTAKE, KILL HIM, KILL HIM, CUT HIS HIS HEAD"...and the incitement continued

He should be arrested ASAP period.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by jide219(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2017
He nev said Christians should kill Muslim what he said is DAT we should behead any Fulani heardsmen
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by vatiqan(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If not that we run our country via emotions, this self appointed Apostle should be cooling off in a police cell for incite and terrorism.

What's the difference between him and Abubakar Shekau?

in that case, el Rufai shd be in Guantanamo Bay? Day dreamer!
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by BrutusOj(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
He is nothing but a cheap, two faced liar. This man called for a genocide against Fulanis and was caught on candid camera
Pls, quote exactly what he said that is wrong? None of you will ever come out either online or live on air to kick against incessant killing by your fulani brothers.Once you hear none fulanis condemning their act and asking people to defend themselves,you all rush out to bark like dogs.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by saintmark88(m): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2017
dealslip:

I haven't seen any Fulani herdsmen near me yet. As soon as I deal with one, I will tell you.

U dnt need to see one near u, wen dey do theirs dey dnt need u to near them... Coward!!!!.... Wen it starts ur fake apostle will run abroad just like he ran inside the govt house... He is a plain coward...... A false prophet.

The Bible says by their fruits u shall know them....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Prophet Sets Member On Fire Because God Asked Him To / Coronavirus: How Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Prophesied In 2014 About COVID-19 / Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.