Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. (15969 Views)

American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

Then she isn't wild, spoilt and an extrovert. that also means she isn't my spec.

She's rotten AF, she just dey pretend. grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
trap angry don't help that MAN

lol aint helping, i been attending class for my native language so am excited to write it now cool
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2017
larabae13:
*sigh* jez leave it emperor.

Not at all babe. I told you, I don't give up, I am a strong man and not a weak boy.

I won't leave it unless you ignore my messages just to put me off, and I will leave you to your conscience to be your judge if you do such.

Bless o ye sight of thy neighbor, will you?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

She's rotten AF, she just dey pretend. grin
You mean she alone is bad, worse, worst?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 12:47am On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

Not at all babe. I told you, I don't give up, I am a strong man and not a weak boy.

I won't leave it unless you ignore my messages just to put me off, and I will leave you to your conscience to be your judge if you do such.

Bless o ye sight of thy neighbor, will you?
alright then, amma ignore ur mentions

Goodnight emperor have a nice night.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol aint helping, i been attending class for my native language so am excited to write it now cool
undecided no ,I meant clown

Yeah right undecided what language is that
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 12:49am On Feb 01, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
undecided no ,I meant MAN

Yeah right undecided what language is that

lol
not sure you know it

its IGBO
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2017
larabae13:
alright then, amma ignore ur mentions

Goodnight emperor have a nice night.

let your conscience be thy judge, your judge.

Nothing good about the night, no thanks to you.
You spoilt it, you spoilt a supposed neighbor's night!
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol
not sure you know it

its IGBO
OK.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Emp...eror...Te..ch:

let your conscience be thy judge, your judge.

Nothing good about the night, no thanks to you.
You spoilt it, you spoilt a supposed neighbor's night!
cheesy grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 01, 2017
makydebbie:
No be only you my dear, there's a serious storm in Accra. I dey use my sis fone browse no network deyembarassed
it's annoying ehn
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 01, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

i dont want to be on the receiving end of ur wrath...i heard u're quite v_____
undecided
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by wizrose(m): 2:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
prophecy prophecy prophecy..
drop a post and i will prophecy for you.. (I'm serious)
I'm really serous, if you want to know about your tomorrow, then drop a post and let me shock you.
no go fine workgrin

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Mcslize:

lol tnxs tho. But I am still yet to meet that woman that will be ready to die for me lol. What's delaying her before she locate me? I don wait for her tire
she will soon locate you.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Frankicent:
Hmmmmm grin @Softorgasm tell me my own....
You are blessed, pray for your mom.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2017
shanicemel:

Ok prophet tell me about my present relationship and d outcome
your present hubby is not your real man.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2017
michaelobinna:
What do you have for me?
I'm seeing a new job offer for you..
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay, it looks like it will happen here. *spreads mat*
you will get married to a pastor..
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Frankicent(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Softorgasm:

Amen why pray for my mom?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2017
ogorwyne:
Baba orgasm please see my comment
you will get married to a nairalander.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2017
Tiny23:
Should i break up with my boyfriend of three years?
yes
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
would i ever get the chance to fvck any of my celebrity crushes @vanessa hudgens and daniella campbell
undecided
no
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Divay22:
Guy guy see the prophet wan i dey tell you about,lol...he go soon prophesy reach here cheesy grin grin
I'm seeing you in a bank.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2017
nkeona:
I wan hear my own
pray for your mom
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2017
lizzycreations:
What will be my profession to make it in life?
a manager in an oil firm.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:38am On Feb 01, 2017
Frankicent:

Amen why pray for my mom?
to cancle the plan of the enemies.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
will I marry a rich man with 6pack and curly afro before next year?
no
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2017
o ye romance prophet i need ans to this ques

1)would i get laid this weekundecided

2)would miss makydebbie reply my pm if i was to send her one

3)where would i do my I.T by april
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Frankicent(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Softorgasm:
to cancle the plan of the enemies.

Hmmmm k
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Frankicent(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Softorgasm:

If I may ask am blessed with what?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Sugarkay(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video) / Marriage With A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.