Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. (15973 Views)

American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:02am On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

Let me shout the moniker of a blessed babe, front, back sideways to come keep you hold. Lavedaaaaaaa, laveda.

You don start abi? grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

One white fowl

2 guinee pig eggs

1 aligator pepper

3 strands of hair from an elephants buttcheeks

7 cowries

Mosquito urine

Blue, purple and pink candles

A sharks balls sac and a snake's nïpple.
come egbon grin U don collect softorgasm's work? Ur own sef get muscle grin grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2017
larabae13:
I can't rescue you, itz only death's shadow nt death itself so u'll be fine

On you, your neighbour bleeds to death. what does that make you?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

After making those demands, what are you bringing to the table? This your one and half boob? undecided
Maybe u can lend me yer own undecided tubby
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2017
larabae13:
come egbon grin U don collect softorgasm's work? Ur own sef get muscle grin grin

If one prophet go, anoda one go show angry

Lol, don't mind me o, I just dey catch fun grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 01, 2017
What will be my profession to make it in life?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

You don start abi? grin

No Nah, you need and deserve a babe to make your night before sleeping a blessed one and the only babe worthy of it is laveda, because she have back, front and sideways like no other, such attributes I read are your specs.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:09am On Feb 01, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Maybe u can lend me yer own undecided tubby

Nah.. I'm just as flat chested. grin

You nïpples though are somewhat larger than mine grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

Nah.. I'm just as flat chested. grin

You nïpples though are somewhat larger than mine grin
undecided
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

No Nah, you need and deserve a babe to make your night before sleeping a blessed one and the only babe worthy of it is laveda, because she have back, front and sideways like no other, such attributes I read are your specs.

Haba! Bros, you don study me finish come graduate grin

You never tell us ur own spec oo wink
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:17am On Feb 01, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
undecided

Just look at that nïpple undecided angry

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

biko jiri nwayor
nwa ntakiri aah bu otu ara gah ebewe kwa oh grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

If one prophet go, anoda one go show angry

Lol, don't mind me o, I just dey catch fun grin
e gud lyk that, woli agba!! grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:24am On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:

biko jiri nwayor

LOOL!

O bewe akwa, anyi enye ya handkerchief grin grin cheesy

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

freaking perv undecided
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2017
larabae13:
e gud lyk that, woli agba!! grin

Dafuq is woli agba? undecided
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

On you, your neighbour bleeds to death. what does that make you?
I've nt seen my neighbour bleed to death, my neighbour is hale nd hearty. Nd when he starts bleeding, I won't be there.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

Haba! Bros, you don study me finish come graduate grin
You never tell us ur own spec oo wink
Wild, spoilt and extroverted ladies. You have any with such qualities for me?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=DeepFriedPuff post=53310158][/quote]

Did you pierce it? wink
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

LOOL!
O bewe akwa, anyi enye ya handkerchief grin grin cheesy
hahaha nke aah siri ike jhor
lol bro
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 12:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

Dafuq is woli agba? undecided
it means senoir prophet/pastor
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

Wild, spoilt and extroverted ladies. You have any with such qualities for me?

I know one, but unfortunately (for you wink ) she's taken.

You nor like puff puff? grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:29am On Feb 01, 2017
larabae13:
I've nt seen my neighbour bleed to death, my neighbour is hale nd hearty. Nd when he starts bleeding, I won't be there.

Then you do not represent what you wrote on your signature. If you do, you will know that every living being are supposed to be your neighbours, whom you re to love as thy self.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahaha
nke aah siri ike jhor

lol bro

The gyal siri ike seff grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

Then you do not represent what you wrote on your signature. If you do, you will know that every living being are supposed to be your neighbours, whom you re to love as thy self.
yea I'm mean, I like it lyk dat smiley
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

I know one, but unfortunately (for you wink ) she's taken.

You nor like puff puff? grin

I said wild, spoilt, extrovert and not a mad lady.

I do not like mad people, mostly ladies.

Thank God she is taken!
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 12:32am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

The gyal siri ike seff grin
hahahaha..
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2017
larabae13:
yea I'm mean, I like it lyk dat smiley

Where will it lead you to?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 12:35am On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

I said wild, spoilt, extrovert and not a mad lady.

I do not like mad people, mostly ladies.

Thank God she is taken!

Puff puff is not taken bruh, only thing is, she nor go give you shell grin

She stingy with that thing die! grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:

biko jiri nwayor

trap angry don't help that clown
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2017
EmperorTech:

Where will it lead you to?
*sigh* jez leave it emperor.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Masonic:

Puff puff is not taken bruh, only thing is, she nor go give you shell grin

She stingy with that thing die! grin

Then she isn't wild, spoilt and an extrovert. that also means she isn't my spec.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Marriage With A Nigerian Man / What Are Your Guilty Pleasures? / Guy Falls Off A Building In Marriage Proposal Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.