Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. (15975 Views)

American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by nkeona(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wan hear my own
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Its gonna be super hard controlling my fingers while seating close to a very beautiful lady with nice boobs (i aiint no pervert grin)
but its a deal

it suddenly got hot in here...lemme go pull my shirt and come seat with u on the mat...wink
I don't want to see your pot belly, if its hot, fan yourselfundecided
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:

I don't want to see your pot belly, if its hot, fan yourselfundecided

lol do i really look like i've got a pot belle

and i tot we just agreed i seat with u na...its jxt my shirt i'd be taking off and i'll behave i swear..

though it seems u had a stressful day and u could do with a massage and maybe some _____licking wink grin wink grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by olasubomi007(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
larabae13:
yea, u could say that. wink

No whatsApp again for you?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
gringrin I go attend wedding shatongue
You will be the priestess nah... To join us in holy matrimonygrin cheesy
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
Time shall tell.
Guy! You are a joker cheesy grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

you deserve a dab fi tat truth bro

dabs fi him**
Lol. . .i don't know y, lala no like Cole.. . grin

Maybe listening to young thug gives her joy grin

#YOLO
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Makynjuhan grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by MyGeneration(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
RichForever
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
DuchessDee:
You will be the priestess nah... To join us in holy matrimonygrin cheesy
Oshey!! Let's go there...cheesy
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Makynjuha..n grin
You're spamming someone's mention.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by rill: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op I have a prophecy for u too
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
You're spamming someone's mention.

Huh undecided

i dont get what u mean....i just typed something in my language and only a few people wuld knw what i mean
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Oshey!! Let's go there...cheesy
Softorgams come and make your prophecy come true oooo cheesy

Let's go and marry cheesy
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by salawu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
o ga juuuu. say something pastor
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Huh undecided

i dont get what u mean....i just typed something in my language and only a few people wuld knw what i mean
You just gave someone a mention you know?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
l want to know about my love life-my current relationship,work and career
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
DuchessDee:
Softorgams come and make your prophecy come true oooo cheesy

Let's go and marry cheesy
You people should package pastor's food abeggrin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
You people should package pastor's food abeggrin
Tiff Ni eh !

So nah Rice you wan chop cheesy grin grin. I no marry againsad
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
DuchessDee:
Tiff Ni eh !

So nah Rice you wan chop cheesy grin grin. I no marry againsad
Marry nausad
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by NaijaAI: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
You just gave someone a mention you know?

oh i see....i didnt know....i guess i was suppose to seperate the words like maky njuhan

care to know what it meanr?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by gracile(f): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
I and boo love each other.. But, we always disagree!
What's our fate prophet?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

oh i see....i didnt know....i guess i was suppose to seperate the words like maky njuhan

care to know what it meanr?
Juhan come and see the person spamming your mentiongrin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

Bless my virgin eyes, I humbly request. will you?
nahh sorry I can't
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Juhan come and see the person spamming your mentiongrin

ah!! Are f-ing s-ing k-ing me shocked

#runs out b4 the said juhan comes#
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
larabae13:
nahh sorry I can't
will it lead you to hell?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
olasubomi007:

No whatsApp again for you?
na network ishh jare
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by hubaida(f): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
what will be the name of my husband
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

will it lead you to hell?
nahh it won't buh I lyk ma privacy as it is.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Oga undecided why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Marriage With A Nigerian Man / What Are Your Guilty Pleasures? / Guy Falls Off A Building In Marriage Proposal Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.