Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. (15903 Views)

American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorShizzy: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
when I go hit limelight na prof angry
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
This Softapples is here again? undecided
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Jcoke still alive shocked dat guy dry no be small

cool its true we need to find you one all natural girl wey bad to d bone

lol jesus jcole dry? Abeg jhor

i wish cheesy
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
in the realm of the spirit, by this time means different things but it will happen this year.

Oga, take several seats backward.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol jesus jcole dry? Abeg jhor

i wish cheesy
Ok ok only one tune makes sense
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ok ok only one tune makes sense
which one
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

I don't want him to over stress himself, over stressing himself will make him start dishing fake prophesies.

Nah, 5 isn't much, I have money, you would have money, together we will give them the best life got to offer, together as one.
hehehehe let the prophet talk first na grin @softorgasm I'm still waiting prophesy.

5 kids!!! They're much in my face nd the money doesn't matter. The upbringing does.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
BreadandBeans:
Yo! Prophet, let me hear from you sir
you are blessed already, the lord has prepare before you in the presence of your enemies.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Yorubaangel(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
unna don start this again
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorShizzy: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:
Do I still have a chance of marrying my crush, Zahra Buhari Indimi?

king in val cool
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
DuchessDee:
This Softapples is here again? undecided
you are closer to marriage.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
larabae13:
hehehehe let the prophet talk first na grin @soft.orgasm I'm still waiting prophesy.

5 kids!!! They're much in my face nd the money doesn't matter. The upbringing does.

You shouldn't trouble your humble heart about the emboldened. Together, we will bring them up the perfect way.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
you are blessed already, the lord has prepare before you in the presence of your enemies.

Lol prophet I dey talk of wife, who my future wife go be, because I dream say I marry one nairaland babe but the dream no show me her name
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

which one
Aparently

But right now ED SHeeran on Repeat ! And 21 savage dat boy nah criminal grin his song cracks me up
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
larabae13:
hehehehe let the prophet talk first na grin @softorgasm I'm still waiting prophesy.

you will give birth to twins on two delivery..
you will get married to a white man called Michael.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

king in val cool
I bow for you sir, lol.
Remind me your known moniker please, if there is any.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

hahahahahahahahaha, he has been bursted!

No mind that boy.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Lol prophet I dey talk of wife, who my future wife go be, because I dream say I marry one nairaland babe but the dream no show me her name
you will meet your wife in a church.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Talk my own
Softorgasm:
you will give birth to twins on two delivery..
you will get married to a white man called Michael.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

No mind that boy.
Heheheehehehe, I guess its all part of romance section fun, so let's enjoy it.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by PrinzCarter(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op please hope my money wont finish i need prophecy ... because yahoo boyz been stressing me out lately cry
how do u mean
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
PrinzCarter:
how do u mean
U guys have tracked me down again grin

Its just a private joke btw me n Op wink
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Jcoke still alive shocked dat guy dry no be small

cool its true we need to find you one all natural girl wey bad to d bone
Just imagine what you're saying
J.cole of all people

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yorubaangel:
unna don start this again
the lord said i should tell you that he is with you, don't be afraid
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by PrinzCarter(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
the son you will give birth to will become a Chelsea footballer.
may b ,is that all
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Just imagine what you're saying
J.cole of all people
Wetin !! Jcole dry joor .. dust everywhere for that album grin

Even the weekend is wayyyyyyy berra listen to the album
Ed sheeran self berra
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

Heheheehehehe, I guess its all part of romance section fun, so let's enjoy it.

A great entertainer he is though..

I used to find him annoying, these days, I find him amusing. grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by larabae13(f): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:

You shouldn't trouble your humble heart about the emboldened. Together, we will bring them up the perfect way.
grin grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
larabae13:
grin grin
Larabae13!
Wish you re the one on your dp, the shape is mesmerising.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Softorgasm(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

your money will never run dry, it grows on trees..
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by PrinzCarter(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

issok , u shall hear frm our lawyers
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

A great entertainer he is though..
I used to find him annoying, these days, I find him amusing. grin
Hehehehehe, I nor wan talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 / Your Best Valentine's Day and Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.