Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

360command's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360command's Profile / 360command's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 113 pages)

Business / Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by 360command: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Yaggi:

Can you teach me how I can make money with it
it Is all youtube or other streaming podcast device. It depends on your content. If it is catchy, your audience will stick to your channel.
Celebrities / Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by 360command: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

i remember when i fought a guy because i told him my darling cousin is in Dubai
the boy said she is eating arab people shit and doing BDSM.

2018 my cousin came back and lo behold she told me all the crazy fetish weirdo things these RICH ARAB GUYS do with black girls and indian girls in dubai, pissing on them, putting dog chain on these girls and make them lick and rub faeces on their body and other dehumanizing shits for just $6500

Omo i couldnt sleep that night..
Things dey happen for this world
are you for real?
Business / Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by 360command: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Yaggi:
Abeg make someone show us how we can make money online especially for we student struggling with paying our fees
vlogging or podcast.
Music/Radio / Re: Stonebwoy Begs Nigeria To Promote African Music by 360command: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
skallion7:
How did kwame Nkrumah help us
Kwame nkrumah was a pan Africanist, when Ghana attained her independence, one of the things he said was Ghana's freedom meant nothing until other African countries are free from colonialism.

He contributed in the fight for freedom of some African countries, he gave asylum to those who were fleeing their country coming to Ghana.

Kwame nkrumah also sent out the Portuguese out of Ghana. The Portuguese had so much merchants, stores and businesses in Ghana. At that time they left, the yorubas came to buy those merchants and stores and grew on that business and gathered so many wealth.

Under Kwame nkrumah's regime ,there was free movement of goods,services and people, he believed in West African trade.

But there was a prime Minister in Ghana who had hatred for the Nigerians due to their hardwork and wealth, he made the Nigerians leave Ghana. At that time, Kwame nkrumah was against the prime Minister decision. Nkrumah at that time was against politians(Ghana or african) who opposed his pan Africanism or whom did not like his political party views on policies..
Music/Radio / Re: Stonebwoy Begs Nigeria To Promote African Music by 360command: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Tell me. How can nigeria help Ghana when nigeria itself needs help?
You are obviously clueless, huh? Charity begins from home. Let nigeria help itself first, huh? You want to "help" Ghana which is making great progress over the years.
1. Compare life expectancy in Nigeria and Ghana grin
How many hours of electricity do you get in that country zoo?
How man nigerian children are in school, compered with Ghanaian children? Ghanaian children enjoy free education from primary school to university. On top of that, they get free food, free clothing, free books grin There are 15 million nigerian children out of school and roaming the streets as we speak, according to UNICEF. these are future boko haram, yahoo yahoo, robbers, pr0stitutes grin
How many Nigerians are gainfully employed in your country?
Today, every Nigerian is fleeing nigerians as if a masquerade is chasing them. come to Ghana and see how nigerians don fulll ground for here grin They are busy searching for Ghanaian passport because the nigerian passport is useless grin

[s][/s]
lol.. Nigeria is both good and bad. You claim there are 15million Nigerian children out of school yet statistics indicates we are the most educated Africans in Africa and blacks in the world.

To the topic, you can see your very own stoneboy coming to beg Nigerians to help and promote Ghanaian artist, I did not say it, stoneboy said it. I once said this before on nairaland about how Ghana leaders come to the Nigerians seeking,begging Nigerian investors to come to Ghana and invest in Ghana. I did not say it but your leaders where in Nigeria or spoke in an economic forum in West Africa seeking for Nigerian investors.

Sometimes when you argue, argue with sense. Nigeria is in a sorry state as many other countries, Ghana is not left behind. Pure water is 40pesewas, the price of kenkey has trippled over the years. The price of items in Ghana appear to be twice expensive compared to Nigeria.

Ghana education is free so as Nigerian education; but we all know in your higher institutions, we have the fee paying and non fee paying. During the time I was studying in ghana, one Nigerian student tuition fees can pay 7 fee paying ghana student. And you tell me we don't help your economy. Like I said before, you lack the foresight of a leader.. you argue blindly.

14 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by 360command: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
SmartProf:
Quite unfortunate. In Nigeria, CCTV footages may not work in identifying the woman as fast as footages from one native doctor in a remote village.
You are right but we are getting there..

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Stonebwoy Begs Nigeria To Promote African Music by 360command: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
I have said it here on nairaland when it comes to Ghana. They come to the Nigerians seeking and begging for help; either we help as investors, we also help in the areas of studying in ghana, as well as the entertainment . we always help them no matter what.. During wizkid 02 arena concert, wizkid brought upon king promise making him be the first Ghanaian in the o2 arena. We Nigerians help and we have been helping. The same way Kwame nkrumah helped us during his time.

5 Likes

Business / Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by 360command: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
emmabest2000:

To set up a shop is very easy
But to find customers, na there wahala dey,
Lakuku after final whistle in yesterday game grin
building a business, finding customers takes time but if you do plan, it is possible.
Online and offline marketing

Offline marketing
Advertise within your neighborhood and environs through placards, go to mechanic shops, talk to them about your business so they can refer you.
Use of transportation services by placing stickers of your business.
Talk to used auto sales company, distribute your business cards or contact details.
Vigilant eyes for cars that are dented,accidented, etc drop a leaflet stating you can fix accidented cars at affordable price . Visit parking lots(church, schools, public places, market etc)
Go to police station or impound vehicles location, talk to them, place a placard or sticker about your service.
Word of mouth advertisements.
Online:
Social media marketing.
Join or create a group page using social media apps.
Join nairaland forum.

I am tired of writing.. if you think and apply it, customers will come.. in the end, you might not need to advertise much .

1 Like

Health / Re: Stop Patronizing Herbal Concoctions From Hawkers - NAFDAC by 360command: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
So Many Nafdac Registered Drugs In the Market Dangerous to Human Health...My Late Grand Pa lived for 106 Years ,He hates Oyinbo Medications so much ..common Panadol with Nafdac He won't take ,He Specifically tells u the plants he needs to treats it and it worked
where can we locate good traditional medicine.
Romance / Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by 360command: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lastanza:

For your information, I am not moved by this your "My mom or sister narrative" so you can keep making reference to that for as long as you want.

Like I told you earlier, don't assume from this very scenario here that the next person you slap will spare you like this guy here. You may not have your eyes intact or even be alive to pursue the case when the person returns the favor immediately. And also as I said earlier, stop making reference to saner climes because you are absolutely bereft of what is obtainable there.
Shake my head! You are living in a patriarchal society, the reason you write this way.bGo and reach that saner clime and commit any sexual offense.. na prison get you..
Crime / Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by 360command: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Focusmind:
He is not Nigerian. He is American biko. All these Nigerians that have lost in Yankee. They should stop refering them as Nigerians. The US environment and society shaped their behaviour and character.
lol! You and I know say sexual assault,harassment or abuse dey go on well for Nigeria which we know say we no dey respect women for Nigeria.

Even in the USA, my wife dey always dey tell me say we Nigerians are perverts, we like to dey harass women for work. Woman don tell you say she no dey feel you, yet you dey touch her wrist, arm .. American females don't like it. If that is what you do in your country don't bring it here and also, they removed 2 Nigerians from their workplace due to harassment. If the American women reported it to higher authority, she does not know but they (nigerians) are not working there anymore..

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by 360command: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
This guy life is finished. No employer of labour go employ the guy.. if he comes out, the only solution for him is to think entrepreneurial. Any little mistake he does. They will use this against him. In the US, registered as a Tier I sex offender, when he comes out of prison, he will have to go knocking at his neighbor door in the street, in the apartment telling them "my name is .... , I am a tier I sex offender".

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by 360command: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Lastanza:

When you were making reference to saner climes I thought you were speaking from an informed mind point of view. Don't make reference to what you don't know about next time because in saner climes they don't go about punching people in response to verbal provocation. There are laws and orders

Now you just unearthed the Nigerian thuggish part of you. And for your information, not everybody you punch will just be looking at you like that guy. Some people will make sure that they return the favor immediately whereby you may not even survive to make your so called report.
in saner climes, they did kill you for anything relating to sexual offense; be it the family of the victim or even the judge. They don't joke with it. Go and harass a woman and in return the woman slaps you and then report it, saying you got slapped by a woman to whom you sexually harassed. We would know who will be in prison for too long. For any little mistake you make in society, your past record will be used against you. I laugh at you all. I keep saying this, I hope it is your mom and sister they did this to so you know how it feels .
Romance / Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by 360command: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lastanza:

You are writing balderdash. No body is disputing the guy being wrong but does two wrongs make a right? In your saner clime reference do they go around slapping people for wrong doings.

Yes the guy is wrong but would she have slapped if the person is older and more mature than her. In saner climes there are laws and order and you don't go about assaulting people for wrong doing(that's taking laws into your hands). It's now OK because it's a guy and termed gender based violence when it's the other way round.

Let me ask you do you know what some wifes say to their husbands on a daily? But they don't go about slapping their wives

Borrow sense
borrow sense too. If that girl was to file for harassment irrespective of she having to slap him or not, that guy will go in for it big time. You do not know how irritating and annoying it is for someone to dehumanize you, commodify you and you expect the girl won't react. Even your sister and mother will react if I say something like that. Imagine you telling me trying to commodify me, I will punch you and report you..
Romance / Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by 360command: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Lastanza:

And slapping the guy is the best response from your "we all wanting a better country" statement?

Hell would have let loose all over internet with gender based violence tag but it's right and normal now because it's a man. Real guys are still representing sha no matter all the noise
the guy accepted the slap cause he knows he is wrong. Stop your trash talk, in a sane climate, once you are guilty for sexual harassment, whether she slaps him after or not you will serve time and no employer will employ you. Like I said, you do not know how it feels because your mother or sister has not confronted you with such a disgusting situation. You think it is normal because of the society you live in but this is not right.
Romance / Re: Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) by 360command: 1:21am On Dec 28, 2021
HeOrShe:
Simple question and she is slapping him...

And she might even not worth having sex with..
Shake my head! We all want a better country. That is sexual harassment. I hope someone offers to pay your mom and your mom in return tells you about her ordeal with a man who used thar phrase on her making her uncomfortable. Only then, you can understand what this means.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by 360command: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2021
quinox947:
Have you been there? That facility has all the most secured safety gadgets. It has all the fire fighting equipment due for such kind of places. I personally suspect sabotage on a Sunday morning when the complex was closed for the Christmas holiday. Owned by Peter Obi, the mall would have cost billions of Naira to establish.
I have not been there but judging by what I can see, I see a failed system who failed the public, the business etc.
Celebrities / Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by 360command: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
I do not know this vic o guy very well but I can categorically say shatta go beat am for music. The only thing I no like about shatta ,him too dey fight with everyone
Celebrities / Re: Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) by 360command: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
StreetFight:
Victor is stupid for doing that. Nigeria will never go into any competition with those ugly black dogs. If Davido gets angry, he will buy off all Ghanaians as Slaves at the black slave market
if I be moderator, I for ban you.. mind your words...

1 Like

Business / Re: Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) by 360command: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nigeria, very stupid country. You build a house or business building without fire service permit and approval.

I am certain they do not have fire extinguisher. Normally, if fire service had inspected the building, there ought to be fire alarm put in place. Upon activation of the fire alarm, this should have sent a signal to the fire service, thereby allowing fire service to have arrived as soon as possible

When are we going to get things right in Nigeria and Africa? When.

This happened in Abuja. Our very own federal capital territory.
Food / Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by 360command: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Shedrack777:
she's just showing love
not by putting meat in a piece of cloth..

3 Likes

Food / Re: Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) by 360command: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sika Duro tins

3 Likes

Culture / Re: Dancing Igbo Egedege Music With My Russian Girlfriend by 360command: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
marhez43:
This one dey russia dey do youtube tin e gon dey give us lies 4 naija abeggii comot here jare.later dem go deport am lst
what is with you and your hate comment. This is his personal opinion. Have you been to Russia?
And now you write that he would be deported. And so what? Why spread hate comment about him?

1 Like

Health / Re: Is Taking A Soft Drink Once In A Day Bad To The Health? by 360command: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I wanna know whether taking just a soft drink once everyday is bad to the health. From on Sarturday to Monday , i have been taking a soft(40cl Mirinda) along with food every afternoon. It was only yesterday that i didn't take a soft drink. No e be say e no hungry me ooo. I had to forcefully resist the urge of taking it. I felt there could be side effects.
everything is bad.. too much herbs is bad for you..
Celebrities / Re: Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine by 360command: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
which part of Ghana do I come from? That is a very stvpid question and I dont answer stvpidly f00lish questions.

Leave Kwame Nkrumah out of this! hypocritical nigerians. when it suits you, you claim pan Africanism. How many nigerians believe in pan Africanism? Pan Africanism my azz. Get it into your ugly head that pan Africanism is dead and long buried! There is no need to pretend. Nigerians don't like Ghanaians, and Ghanaians don't like Nigerians. It is as simple as that. so tell your people to stop talking about how they are treated in Ghana. If they don't like the way they are treated in Ghana, they should go back to their country. It is as simple as that.

I know Ghanaians who lived in Nigeria, didn't like the country and returned home. I am one of them. So tell your fellow Nigerians who don't like they way they are being treated in Ghana to return to Nigeria and stop disturbing our ears with their useless tales by moonlight.

In the 1980s when Ghana was going through political and economic challenges, what insults, abuses and outright disrespect didn't you Nigerians show to Ghanaians? Even at the Lagos airport Ghanaians arriving in Nigeria were made to form a separate queue and subjected to all manner of humiliation, degradation and insults. Thankfully, you Nigerian even have "Ghana Must Go" in demonstration of your sweet love for Ghanaians. I guess that is your stvpid idea of pan Africanism.

and you, a stvpid mudder fugging edi0t i preaching pan Africanism? You must be very dementedly stupid, huh? Una nevar see anything yet. F00lishly nonsense!

[s][/s]
You started with this deportation saga talk acting like Ghana has no skeletons in her closet but you know very well Ghana started with this evil act. I love Ghanaians, I do not know about you. Like it or not, Nigerians will always travel to Ghana, Ghanaians will still travel to Nigeria (Moesha budong is in Nigeria now). I came to Ghana for a reason, I am done and I am out. You came to Nigeria and you are out. We will keep coming and going. Globalization needs us. I am not here to maintain any form of enemy here. The highest number of calls and chats I receive are coming from Ghana. I know Ghana and I left Ghana peacefully. till this very day, if I am to go to Ghana, I can never sleep in a hotel. There are Ghanaians who will accommodate in their house. But we all know and let's try to call a spade a spade when we see it .
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Quit My Job by 360command: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idowu116:
Hello Everyone,am new here and I see the way people share opinion about what they are going through in life so I decided to share mine too.

This is a little bit long please bear with me.
Am a 22 year old undergraduate.I finished my secondary School in 2017 but couldn't further my education because my parents (father particularly) are financially down.

I didn't even attend my graduation party party because my dad refused to get me the clothes we chose to wear in my class.

So out of shame,I didn't attend the party and I haven't even collect my certificate and testimonial till today.

Later in November that year (finished school in September),I decided to start looking for a menial job so a friend helped me with work at a particular market in Lagos, where I wash shoe for shoe sellers.

I did this till 2020 in March before the Corona virus issue started.

So around December I resumed the work again till early April, this year.

A friend of my mom helped me get a job at a bank,to work as a cleaner.

All this while, my dad and mom had a serious fight and my dad stopped living with us.

My father is a stubborn and who fornicates and my mom is not happy with it.

So luckily,I got the job and I started working that same month, paid 25k.
With this 25k, a take transport everyday #400 (200 go,200 come)and I feed from it too.i give my mum 5,000 from it too but am not happy and comfortable with it because before the month ends I end up having nothing, trekking to work and have not to eat talk less of saving to further my education.

Working as a cleaner, people use to take advantage of me a lot and a person,I have studied my nature well.I don't like people sending me on errands,I hate it but that is the nature of the job.

People take me for granted, some abuse me then I would cry and wish I never existed.

Sometimes I think of committing sucide but I later do keep my cool.I am an introvert but I have decided to start talking back at people and refusing to answer their message but am scared I might loose my job even though am not happy with the job.

Am also thinking of stopping the job myself but am scared of poverty.

I don't want to go back to the shoe washing job too because it is too stressful and I get sick when doing it

Please what should I do

if you can wash shoe, do cleaning job, go on errands, etc. You are better off, finding a business of your own.

Go and buy an umbrella stand, buy camping gas, buy noodles, buy bread and start selling on the road. You will make more than 25k and still get your dignity.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine by 360command: 12:53am On Dec 23, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Twice in 1983 and 1985, Nigerians deported Ghanians under very horrendous conditions. Nigeria therefore has no moral right to complain about how they are treated in Ghana today. And frankly, Ghanians don’t give a flying fvck what nigerians think about them

Today, these same Nigerians want to be treated like royalty in Ghana? Is that possible? It is not by force to stay in another country.

which part of Ghana are you from?

Your Kwame nkrumah was all about uniting Africa where he expelled the Portuguese merchants which made the yorubas buy those stores and warehouses, thereby growing on the business amassing so much wealth..

This whole deportation saga started from you wicked Ghanaians in November 1969 by the prime Minister Dr. K.A Busia. Which has always been about one thing and which is what most Ghanaians have within them till this very day. It was all about jealousy, envy as the nigerian(yoruba) business people were doing very well in Ghana.

Busia came up with an alien order 1st category expelling migrants without resident permits to leave the country in 12days.
The 2nd category was asking foreigners to leave the country once their resident permit expired.

Ali Mazrui(Kenya politicical writer on Africa and Islamic studies) said , ‘Africans are better uniting for freedom than at uniting for development.’

So do not come and tell me nonsense that Nigerians deported Ghanaians knowing very well you started this wicked and evil act..
Celebrities / Re: Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine by 360command: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

I don't think you understand what budget means. If you do, you would know that ur country is supposed to have annual budget of over 100 billion dollars for over 200 millions people.

Yes we have fail we know but with all oil and gas zoogeria has failed so bad that Harvard University made a case study of ur country being a failed state lol.

With all the oil and gas zoogeriaeria has you can not produce a kilowatts of electricity with it what a shame lol.

Name all the sectors zoogeria is leading us and I'll show you fact you don't us lead in any indexes ranking.

Ur investors lol. Who wants to invest in a poor country lol. Why are we leading zoogeria in foreign investment lol. Do research before you talk dude
if you are using foreign investment to win a case here, I will be happy Ghana takes the glory. I want to see Nigerian investors investing in Nigeria and not see foreign investors coming to invest in Nigeria. This is why Nigeria is made by Nigerians. This is why I see Ghanaians backwards compared to the Nigerians. Your government has made life easy for you but Ghanaians don't seem to see it. You don't want to invest in your country but you want a foreigner to come and invest in Ghana.. that is why Nigerians takes advantage of it and come to Ghana to invest.

The difference between Ghana and Nigeria in terms of governance and economy.. Ghana govt thinks of ways for the economy to grow but Ghanaians don't see the achievement your government are doing whiles Nigeria government are killing the system but Nigerians are trying to keep the economy in shape without the help of the Nigerian government.
Celebrities / Re: Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine by 360command: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Zoogerian is soooo rich yet ur the poverty capital of the world lol and ur annual budget is not close 35 billion dollars for over 200 million zoogerians, ur not ashame lol
no point addressing annual budget as I do know that we have a bigger annual budget in Nigeria than Ghana.

This is what I like about Ghana but I can't still understand why the country fails. Ghana "claims" to be "organized"(which I agree), but they are still competing but not doing well enough compare to Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda etc. Nigeria which is a zoo as you put it, seems to be performing in all sectors... soon, your leaders will come to Nigeria begging for Nigerian investors..

I rest my case here...

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine by 360command: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana is a better organized country. By the way, what will Ghana gain by scamming you? Ghana’s annual budget is USD$25 billion. What difference will your few dollars make?

By the way, it is not by force for ANYONE to travel to Ghana. You don’t need to travel if you don’t want to. It’s purely a matter of choice.

they gain alot. Paying for covid-19 test result twice. Paying for hotel accommodation.

Do not underestimate tourist visitors. You lack the foresight of a leader. No matter how small or big, the total accumulation is what that matters. Even the western countries knows the importance of foreigners visiting their country.. and now you talk about 25billion dollar in annual budget. If it is easy for your government, why are they taxing the people on mobile money levy? You think your government have money. Do you know how much they owe IMF.. argue with sense..

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Amanda Chisom On COVID-19: How I Was Almost Swindled And Forced To Quarantine by 360command: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
googlepikins:
This is the same tactics Ghanians are using to drain the pockets of Nigerians, you could be Negative in UK, USA and Nigeria, but once Ghanaians see you as a Nigerian, you're positive. And will be detained in a $700 a day Hotel that you must pay whether you like it or not.

After taking all businesses away from Nigerians , their people in Nigeria are walking around freely. Only Chinese and Indians are allowed in their markets.

The hate an average Ghanaian have for Nigerians is scary.
Ghana be duping people badly. If you get resident permit or Ghana alien card and you go through their kotoka airport, them no go play you that scam. But when they see na 9ja passport you dey use especially when you be first timer ,oh my! Dem go scam you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 113 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.