Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (75147 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by vambi: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
http://www.vipcashclub.biz is paying like mad

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by 0955eb027(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
My id is like 1011**. I hope my name comes out this week sha cos e don too tey o.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by odewole16: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2017
0955eb027:
My id is like 1011**. I hope my name comes out this week sha cos e don too tey o.
Do u v an idea of where dey reach
?...I mean interns of no
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2017
odewole16:
?...I mean interns of no

Right now, it's about 86,000. Im on queue at 95000
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Totalbrand: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2017
same name keeps coming up since last week
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Babzilla:

They say people have stopped paying and youre here talking jagbajantis

which people stop paying, when my collegues got paid yesterday! keep spreading news that will kill it faster

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dimsho1: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thats not true, way beyond that I.D number...i dont think they are still following the I.D NO
Mizzysexy:

Right now, it's about 86,000. Im on queue at 95000
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dimsho1: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
excelgrace:

which people stop paying, when my collegues got paid yesterday! keep spreading news that will kill it faster

People are still paying ooh, alert dey rain everywhere around me , patiently waiting for mine.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by jimswatt: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mutual donor:
Mutual donor
Welcome to mutual donation, a peer to peer contribution hub where you donate

5k and get help of 10k
10k and get 20k

All in no distant time.

This is real, reliable and dependable. It is the first of its kind on telegram. Why not check it out?
https:///mutualdonor

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by gbenge4ril: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jimswatt and the likes for God sake why are you people spreading fake rumors up and down? what has our so called government contributed to society, for this ( call them ponzi ) if you like has been sustaining us, a lot of youth would have been out in the street with a gun , but all the donation sites has kept them at bay, Through Donation Hub i have been able to buy a land, build it and also bought a car from my little contribution, i was working in an HR company before now i have been able to own my own business all this happen within the space of 4 months of joining DONATION HUB......please leave us alone, we know risk that's in it and we are ready to take it, cause this life itself is a risk.

So please kindly delete your post and talk good about the sites , no one paid me to say all this things but i strongly believe in Donation Hub, Loopers and the likes cause God has use them to bless me beyond my expectation....so it's high time we start seeing good in everything and not the bad from it because of our generation and generation to come, as for me i remain optimistic and not a optimist.

Whoever says bad about Donation Hub, Loopers and the likes again on this sites will remain in Abject poverty for the rest of his life and his/her unborn generation will also inherit it. and so shall it be ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by gbenge4ril: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
God sake why are people spreading fake rumors up and down? what has our so called government contributed to society, for this ( call them ponzi ) if you like has been sustaining us, a lot of youth would have been out in the street with a gun , but all the donation sites has kept them at bay, Through Donation Hub i have been able to buy a land, build it and also bought a car from my little contribution, i was working in an HR company before now i have been able to own my own business all this happen within the space of 4 months of joining DONATION HUB......please leave us alone, we know risk that's in it and we are ready to take it, cause this life itself is a risk.

So please kindly delete your post and talk good about the sites , no one paid me to say all this things but i strongly believe in Donation Hub, Loopers and the likes cause God has use them to bless me beyond my expectation....so it's high time we start seeing good in everything and not the bad from it because of our generation and generation to come, as for me i remain optimistic and not a optimist.

Whoever says bad about Donation Hub, Loopers and the likes again on this sites will remain in Abject poverty for the rest of his life and his/her unborn generation will also inherit it. and so shall it be ijn.

4 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by 0955eb027(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
odewole16:
?...I mean interns of no
I dont know o.. And dats the cause of the panic o, cos i am not understanding why they chose to renove the nos.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Gent: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
excelgrace:

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.

Good head, you are very observant, God bless you for that writeup.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Deg: 3:46am On Feb 17, 2017
My fellow HUBBERS I have read all the comment posted on this forum and I will like to express my feeling a little bit. Its amazing why some people have decided to talk down on DH. We live in the 21st century where people work smart, the technology age is not meant for everybody its meant for those who can see the future and take advantage of it. The Govt is not helping you or me so that leaves you to know how to care and manage your affairs in life. They cannot put up a system that will benefit everybody but for a few and that is embezzling. Do you all know the no1 ponzi scheme in the world? what if I say its POLITICS. Joining any online peer to peer or donation platform is at will for sure, I know every one involved knows the risk. I practically used N17,500 to raise 560k on DH from Nov '16 to Feb '17. That is the first time i will have such amount of money in my account. So its absurd to here some people speak evil against DH. Check it, on DH in a week, you make what other platforms offer in a month and it was getting to them so they had to find a way to destroy DH for their scheme to keep going but let the truth be told if you have a good platform for people you will definitely triumph no matter the storm that arise against you. This is a trial moment for DH victory is sure. Real Hubbers I will plead to you all to stand up for DH and ensure that you keep promoting DH if you have ever benefited. Jesus went through challenges but He over came because he was the chosen one. DH is the best Donation Platform that has ever existed in the history of Nigeria. IF the Govt can set a scheme like this no one will complain. [color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Deg: 4:03am On Feb 17, 2017
I think its about time we have a meeting point where hubbers can meet and discuss pressing issues. I am Dollarbits you can reach me on 08065068112 I will add you to the whtaspp group and together see how we can make DH even better. Hubbers KEEP MAKING THE MONEY AND LET HATERS KEEP CRITICIZING.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Deg: 4:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Am so happy to have contributed so that the platform can keep going and become stronger as they employ more hands to in order to meet up with demand.
Some Nigerians don't like good things, ORIGINAL THINGS ARE OFFENSIVE TO THEM but they love embracing fake things. I want to encourage everyone to go and donate because if you don't life is at risk and if you do life is still at risk. Now Jesus said the poor you will always have with you. So don't try and change anyone's mindset, riches is a choice and poverty is a choice. Some people enjoy being broke while some don't. DH has no rival. Rumors shouldn't stop it from operating.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dimsho1: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Join the whatsapp group https://chat. whatsapp.com/JUAhpJAXsWh1ZVz6Kong2M
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by damikares(f): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Dontionhub...stil d best

Instant 100% and schedule 200% ..grab this offer now
Run from hit n run sites...

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by EmmaOgu: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2017
FROM DH ADMIN:- Instant is 100% now and scheduled is 200% Wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by stinville(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Has anyone been paid recently?
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by brosiye99(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
For them to increase the percentaage shows the people are no more redonating. This is what happened to MMM. DH is definitely having serious problems. People are now going for the ones that promise faster returns in shorter times.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by sosy25: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
All ponzi's would crash one day. If you need one that is not a ponzi and credits you with US Dollars everyday check my signature. When you start and on any day between today and February 3, 2018 you login and you dont see your US Dollars please report me to EFCC.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
100% instant, waoh
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by wonderiyke(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Wow! D Hub is truly responsive! We yearned for something like this & they did us one better!!!!. Its crazy right now on D HUB!!! People are scrambling for the list like mad despite the fact that today is Saturday. Truly D HUB is back. Can you beat 100% of your donation in 7 days? I'm moving in full force!!!!
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Ivorydyke: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Donation hub really pays, didnt know about this until last month. DONATION HUB is the best. 100% bonus for instant donation, 200% for scheduled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.