Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (75168 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by InvertedHammer: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
FASTLINK1:

One thing about donation hub is that people pick you and pay you, you come there and pick people and no body forces you. It is transparent and very professional, this is febuary period my dear and people are just recovering from January and Mmm case, has any body complained that he didn't get picked within the stipulated days, no.

If the lists last longer than before, this means that they released much more list than usual or there were fewer hubbers at that period of time. There are some times the lists do not last, it just like auction.
Just check out the number of people signing up every minute to know that it's all about soldier go soldier come.

And for the OP, you are only being jealous of the people that are doing it. Your friend complain that it is taking longer than the usual , why not, the community is growing and it expected and that reminds me, the compulsory instant payment whole reserving is making it impossible for people to reserve without an intention of saying therefore making it difficult for the real people to make reservations.

We have heard this line of argument before.

This is the more reason smart ones should take their money out...when they still can.

/
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
InvertedHammer:

We have heard this line of argument before.

This is the more reason smart ones should take their money out...when they still can.

/
Sorry bro, what you people used to destroy MMM which was Media propaganda especially when they went on break can not work for you guys again. People are wiser now. You people used the media to create fear among MMM participants and scared them away from investing, that's why MMM is struggling now to survive because no business survives without people's patronage. Sorry you guys can't do same to Donation hub. Go look for the source of your problem, it's not Donation hub.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by InvertedHammer: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mboi:

Sorry bro, what you people used to destroy MMM which was Media propaganda especially when they went on break can not work for you guys again. People are wiser now. You people used the media to create fear among MMM participants and scared them away from investing, that's why MMM is struggling now to survive because no business survives without people's patronage. Sorry you guys can't do same to Donation hub. Go look for the source of your problem, it's not Donation hub.
/
You sound too emotional....not good for business.

\
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
You sound too emotional....not good for business.

\

Oh sorry man, I've gotten you real bad. You people's plans are failing.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Akims(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
please add me up to your group. will love to join. this donation hub paid my bro 400k...time no dey o

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Boyooosa(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
UD101:

Its true d attacks from govt and d media had its negative effect on MMM, they shldn't hv gone on dat break but could have found another way. Thankfully they r back stronger
Why can't u first go and register the scheme with CAC to make legit and ideal business. u r now complaining about govt, is it not supposed to be a registered financial institution, atleast if u dont want govt to scrap it. Moreover, about the emboldened statement.... HOW? shocked pls explain!
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
excelgrace:

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.
the op na stack illiterate, him coming out here plus the mumu mods pushing it to fp are the ones that will make ppl to start pulling out.

thunder go fire anybody wey go wan talk about this one wey I dey do now. cos my plans na to get roughly 18million by December.

4 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by saywhattt: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Is it the same donation hub that just paid me 332k that this OP is referring to? Somebody should help wake Mr. OP, because he is not allowed to be dulling while his friends are busy making money. Receive holy water and wash your head because donation hub pays. Meanwhile op incase of next time ask questions and don't publish what you don't know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by BoosBae(f): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please I have a question, when someone is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, when will they appear on the list since lists don't appear on weekends? Your replies are appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mboi:

I agree with you, Nigerians (like you) can be so daft,if not they won't be easily bought by all these cheap media propaganda. Is there any money doubling scam worse than Baba ijebu? How many of you have raised a topic against it.

Smh
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by businesscitadel(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
BoosBae:
Please I have a question, when someone is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, when will they appear on the list since lists don't appear on weekends? Your replies are appreciated.
Direct your questions to Donation Hub Admin or join a DH whatsapp group where your questions/issues can be tackled in real time! Stop bringing small donation hub issues to Nairaland for the bad belles to use as propanganda.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Klinee: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
BoosBae:
There is no scheduled list on weekends it's only on weekdays.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by BoosBae(f): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
businesscitadel:

Direct your questions to Donation Hub Admin or join a DH whatsapp group where your questions/issues can be tackled in real time! Stop bringing small donation hub issues to Nairaland for the bad belles to use as propanganda.
Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by saywhattt: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by BoosBae(f): 4:48pm
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

It will be moved to Monday

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by BoosBae(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Klinee:
There is no scheduled list on weekends it's only on weekdays.
Yes u're right. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Chykendim(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Donation hub is the best, i have gained up to 3million from my dear donation hub, have been in it since October, started it with 25k, Anyone who says Donation hub is scam hates your progress, we are all adults, it's risky we all know but what do we have to lose when we can gain so much, i encourage my fellow hubbers to contibue keeping the spirit alive, we shall all laugh at our enemies... Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chykendim:
Donation hub is the best, i have gained up to 3million from my dear donation hub, have been in it since October, started it with 25k, Anyone who says Donation hub is scam hates your progress, we are all adults, it's risky we all know but what do we have to lose when we can gain so much, i encourage my fellow hubbers to contibue keeping the spirit alive, we shall all laugh at our enemies... Amen!
Amen..! Let haters go hug transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
dragonking2:
I don't do ponzi schemes but it seems everyone around me is doing even my close relatives are doing it.

The latest criminal site is donation hub. Just like mmm this one will soon crash.
My friends have started complaining that there are delays in payment or people are not willing to pay like before.

This is a sign of potential crash, better run now.

Tell them

Lazy Nigerians, when will you start learning?

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Tell them

Lazy Nigerians, when will you start learning?
See this broke ass, people who invested up to N500k and more in the scheme, since they are lazy, were you the person that gave them the money? For your information participants on donation hub are bankers and other people that are gainfully employed. It's paining you that you can spare even N20k from your N40000 monthly job. Go get a life!

4 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by frankie99: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Barstard is it ur money...

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by glyph(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
it's time to start my own ponzi scheme.. Nigerians are so gullible
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
dulphines:

If this is your plan, then you will never get your money. Why are you this selfish and wicked. I won't even reply you again. Next!

If I lose that money, you will lose all the happiness in your life.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by 0955eb027(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Biko people, how do you get to know your pay date o?
I ve been trying. Buh it seems i m falling short in the calculation.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by nasha1(f): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
EmmaOgu:

Na you dumb, pass every body 4 here. What's your level of education? and how much have you earned so-far with that level? I would not be surprised to find out that you are not even among an average financially buoyant Nigerian. Do you know how much i have made so-far from Donation hub... if i tell you, you go fear! si-don dey look Nonsense!!!

Look at them, cry babies. stupid nigerian men,lazy idiiots.Instead of working hard and sweat for their money,they sit and wait for a ponzi scheme to enrich themselves.That is all nigetrian men are good for, internet warriors,fighting with a woman because of their stupidity.Your mates in south africa fought 4 their freedom today they are enjoying it,in america men like u fought against racism,but here the government is making you lazy,stupiid nd useless but you find strenght to come online to fight a woman and anybody your stupiid self feel like.You will lose that money, you lazy idiot.that money will not generate anything because you dont have sense to make money with your brain and sense.after the scheme what next? stupid slowpoke pussy niggas, i ran a salon i sweat for during my days in uni and i am proud 2 own a business at my age.
comeback and fight me as usual,pussy nigerian men internet Goliath.

Mboi:

You are a typical example of educated illiterate and most gullible Nigerian. Can you tell me any business in Nigeria today that is not scamming Nigerians with their mode of operations. Just mention one I will tell you their tricks and how they swindle Nigerians of their hard earned money. Even the current govt today in Nigeria is a scamm so I challenge you, if you are educated as you claim, prove me wrong with points.
No matter how strong a business venture might be, there will be a time the business will experience downfall and if not properly managed, the business will crash. If Donation hub will crash, allow it to crash on its own, stop spreading false news about it crashing so as to scare people away from it. All of you gullible fellows, how many times have you raised a topic against Banks and federal govt about illegal stamp duty they deduct from people's account . Where does the money go to, who is in charge of the total sum generated from the stamp duty deductions? If you all are not gullible, these are what you should be fighting not Donation hub and MMM.

this one thought he actually made sensse.smh Nigerian men are finished!
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by businesscitadel(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
0955eb027:
Biko people, how do you get to know your pay date o?
I ve been trying. Buh it seems i m falling short in the calculation.
Check ur incoming donation and then instant donation, scroll to the right if u are using a mobile fone to access the site and you will see your paydate boldly written.
Please, Kindly find a Donation Hub whatsapp group and join, ask your questions there not on Nairaland. You can also ask Donation Hub admin!
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
nasha1:

Look at them, cry babies. stupid nigerian men,lazy idiiots.Instead of working hard and sweat for their money,they sit and wait for a ponzi scheme to enrich themselves.That is all nigetrian men are good for, internet warriors,fighting with a woman because of their stupidity.Your mates in south africa fought 4 their freedom today they are enjoying it,in america men like u fought against racism,but here the government is making you lazy,stupiid nd useless but you find strenght to come online to fight a woman and anybody your stupiid self feel like.You will lose that money, you lazy idiot.that money will not generate anything because you dont have sense to make money with your brain and sense.after the scheme what next? stupid slowpoke pussy niggas, i ran a salon i sweat for during my days in uni and i am proud 2 own a business at my age.
comeback and fight me as usual,pussy nigerian men internet Goliath.

this one thought he actually made sensse.smh Nigerian men are finished!
If I had known you are a woman,I wouldn't have replied you in the first place. If you don't mind let's hook up let me spoil you a little..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.