Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (75144 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Donation hub is great, it will last 4 ever. because you go there pick any amount you can afford then wait 4 some days 2 b paid. Though sometimes it will be very fast like 5days and sometimes slow like 11days. But surely you will get ur money. I risked it I picked lyk 10, now I get it with 30%. No risk no gain. I don't need referral don't think I am doing this 4 that.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by wonderiyke(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Akims:
please add me up to your group. will love to join. this donation hub paid my bro 400k...time no dey o

Here, use this link to register https://donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=wonderiyke
Welcome to the wealth-building system of 2017!
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by wonderiyke(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=nasha1 post=53597587]

Look at them, cry babies. stupid nigerian men,lazy idiiots.Instead of working hard and sweat for their money,they sit and wait for a ponzi scheme to enrich themselves.That is all nigetrian men are good for, internet warriors,fighting with a woman because of their stupidity.Your mates in south africa fought 4 their freedom today they are enjoying it,in america men like u fought against racism,but here the government is making you lazy,stupiid nd useless but you find strenght to come online to fight a woman and anybody your stupiid self feel like.You will lose that money, you lazy idiot.that money will not generate anything because you dont have sense to make money with your brain and sense.after the scheme what next? stupid slowpoke pussy niggas, i ran a salon i sweat for during my days in uni and i am proud 2 own a business at my age.
comeback and fight me as usual,pussy nigerian men internet Goliath.

Please sir, I find your continous emphasis on "hardwork" here very vague. Can you be a more specific?? I mean, what kind of "hardwork" are you curently engaged in right now?? I'm asking this in order to learn. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by tundejoseph4(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
[quote author=wonderiyke post=53600877][/quote. Who told you we are not working , where r we getting d money we are using. Instead of using ur money for unneccesary things lyk drinking, clubbing , just grow it here , participate wit spare money not d money u need urgently because dis platform depends on demand and supply. Slow sometimes fast some other time

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by IstandWitBuhari: 12:38am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=wonderiyke post=53600877][/quote]

The money they are using did it fall from Heaven ?
Hard worker oya com carry barrow enter market.
Omo ode
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by koladecollins(m): 12:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Kingcrownee:
Donation Hub paid me and 7 of my friends and collegue yesterday and today altogether.......dats tin u dey yarn Naa Opata(lies)......somebody Jst reserved another collegue now 193K for schedule.....no go kill ursef for another man blessing.

But you didn't mention if you got yours on the scheduled date because some of my friends are still hoping after one week of their scheduled date
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by item4biz: 1:27am On Feb 11, 2017
M
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by unmask: 1:27am On Feb 11, 2017
Mboi:

See what poverty has reduced your brain to..
With your 10mb, I bet you can't write more. Only schemes like Donation hub can take you out of this predicament.
the jokes on you dude......poverty is presently practising taichi with your deluded brain

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Readerslead: 4:54am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=wonderiyke post=53600877][/quote]

You are a fool! What is your business with what people do with their money. Can't u just get a life than being jealous?
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Readerslead: 4:56am On Feb 11, 2017
The poster, you are a fool! What is your business with what people do with their money. Can't u just get a life than being jealous
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Teanet9ja(m): 5:32am On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
MMM is dead and can never come back

Young Man! You are just talking like you don't know anything about Donation Hub (DH). Donation Hub has really changed lives and people are still getting paid till tomorrow! Maybe you are a website developer of all these "as e de hot" platform that robs people of their money and closes down in 2days!

Donation Hub is not a mere website! It's a platform that's under full control of a great Admin!
It was rumored that it will crash in February, and this is February, and the platform is going stronger!!

What you think is the opposite of what's happening in this great platform!!

Remember this platform is managed by transparent w
Whites who are gurus in IT! So they have full control over the platform which we have experienced!!!

Donation Hub is the best platform; how it works has made it the BEST!

IT'S A SUSTAINABLE PLATFORM!!
STOP spreading negativity about this great platform!!

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Teanet9ja(m): 5:38am On Feb 11, 2017
dragonking2:
I don't do ponzi schemes but it seems everyone around me is doing even my close relatives are doing it.

The latest criminal site is donation hub. Just like mmm this one will soon crash.
My friends have started complaining that there are delays in payment or people are not willing to pay like before.

This is a sign of potential crash, better run now.

Young Man! You are just talking like you don't know anything about Donation Hub (DH). Donation Hub has really changed lives and people are still getting paid till tomorrow! Maybe you are a website developer of all these "as e de hot" platform that robs people of their money and closes down in 2days!

Donation Hub is not a mere website! It's a platform that's under full control of a great Admin!
It was rumored that it will crash in February, and this is February, and the platform is going stronger!!

What you think is the opposite of what's happening in this great platform!!

Remember this platform is managed by transparent w
Whites who are gurus in IT! So they have full control over the platform which we have experienced!!!

Donation Hub is the best platform; how it works has made it the BEST!

IT'S A SUSTAINABLE PLATFORM!!
STOP spreading negativity about this great platform!!

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by raayah(f): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2017
tundejoseph4:
Donation hub is great, it will last 4 ever. because you go there pick any amount you can afford then wait 4 some days 2 b paid. Though sometimes it will be very fast like 5days and sometimes slow like 11days. But surely you will get ur money. I risked it I picked lyk 10, now I get it with 30%. No risk no gain. I don't need referral don't think I am doing this 4 that.

Same thing they said about MMM, ogive, ultimate cycler, whatsapp schemes. It will crash. Keep giving admins your money.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by raayah(f): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2017
item4biz:
I know they will soon come here to write dh is crashing with the large number of donation list, but this isn't true.

I am one of the people who warn a trip to thailand! They advertised it yesterday (maybe before yesterday but I saw it when I logged in and was contacted). They are also sponsirinng about 50 people. They want to start issung visa and master cards! So you can decide to be picked and paid or you use your card to withdaw via atm or shop online. Donation hub is cool.

Show us proof, ticket to Thailand or shut up.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by henrienta: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Same thing with me or pls can smone add me. To the group
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by rukygbas: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by FASTLINK1: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
smiley
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by chiedu2600: 7:11am On Feb 12, 2017
FASTLINK1:

Write to support dear. I belive you are talking about scheduled donation,
Meanwhile, when I made my first donation, I first thought I wasn't going to be picked again, that my money is gone since they said 48hrs to 30 days then, surprisingly, somebody called me that he wants to pay some money into my account and he was from donation hub, and that was 15days after my paid had been confirmed and my name included in the upcoming list,

To me, even if it will take 40days for my name to come out, no problem, after all, I am doing it with my spare money, people are always impatient, people should know that, as the policy is being amended to curtail some negative forces, system will also need time to adjust to it.

I am not saying that donation hub will not hit it's melting point one day, NO, it will but not now because why, there is no reason for that, Mmm crashed because of Christmas break. Easter break cannot even crash this one because Easter is only done on Sunday and Monday and donation hub does not release list on weekends and public holidays.
In short, if you want to make money in donation hub, you gave to pick one person and donate to that person before another person can pick your name and donate to you.

Got those that still want to register, go to dobationhub.net and register. Use fastlink1 as your sponsor, donate and watch what will happen in less than a month.

Thanks bro, i wil be patient and see what's gonna happen starting from tomorrow.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by EmmaOgu: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2017
chiedu2600:

Bros, last week Monday made it two weeks i paid, which means by the exact two weeks i should have been picked for payment. Nothing happened as i was still hope. Suddenly, in my incoming donation, i found out they have initiated a date for payment. My date fell 9/02/2017. 9th and 10th nothing happened. It's over 19 days now, next tomorrow we are entering a new week. What can you say please?

So dose that mean to you that the site has crashed simply because its past your paydate and nothing happened? crashed sites simply is when you can't gain access to the site domain simply because the site has been totally shut down The site is incapacitated!!! not able to accomplish its established purpose thats what a crashed site is ok DH still rocks well their site still accessible its is we the participant that are fucking up why would any one get paid and refuse to redonate that's not good for the system we are killing it by not redonating...
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by FASTLINK1: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by chiedu2600: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2017
EmmaOgu:

So dose that mean to you that the site has crashed simply because its past your paydate and nothing happened? crashed sites simply is when you can't gain access to the site domain simply because the site has been totally shut down The site is incapacitated!!! not able to accomplish its established purpose thats what a crashed site is ok DH still rocks well their site still accessible its is we the participant that are fucking up why would any one get paid and refuse to redonate that's not good for the system we are killing it by not redonating...

Please i didn't say it crashed okay. All i was asking was why it passed my paydate nothing else. Donation hub is the best platform to be. Kindly understand my point of view. Thanks
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by FASTLINK1: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.