Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: (13039 Views)

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / 9 Signs That Say She Loves U / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by nodullme(f): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2009
4 years? And this is how she treats you?Wow.

Did you two get into a huge fight or someting? There must be another side to this story. Well, if there was no hard feelings before the breakup then I suggest you ignore her completely cos if you begin to quote figures you'll look just as petty, it sounds like she "thinks" she's found a bigger catch.
I believe that what goes around comes around,

You'll find someone better!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Orikinla(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
Naija_guy,

IT IS NATURAL FOR LOVERS TO LOSE INTEREST IN EACH OTHER.
The chemistry is no longer there.

The fact that she wants to refund all the money you spent on her is even unheard in most cases.
Nigerian babes no dey return anything oh, because you only paid for their services.

DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN HER GRATIS.
IT IS NOT ETHICAL TO DO SO.

GIFTS ARE GIFTS.

Give her the human right to make her own choices in life and pray for her that she will not make mistakes.

It is not easy to bear losing her. But BE A MAN and GOD can give you YOUR TRUE LOVE or make her to change her mind and return to you.

THERE IS A WOMAN FOR EVERY MAN.
AND THERE IS A MAN FOR EVERY WOMAN.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Enoyoh: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
@ Poster:

Has she ever offended you and in anger you mentioned the things you did for her?
May be she told you that she is nolonger interested and you are like; what about all the money I spent for you.
If any of these occurred, then she is justified.

But if not, put yourself together and go on with life. I tell you if you were nice to her she will come back begging.
You know this thing called LOVE is a state of mind, may be you dont just click anymore!
Walk the street with your head high and expect the best.

best wishes,
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by davids202(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do u need a prophet to tell u dt the show is over?She is gone and gone so move on.As for the bill,y should u send the bills,did u not sleep with her?Let her send her own bills too.U spent on her and her family just like that?FATHER CHRISTMAS[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Ah ah shld sex b paid 4 after all e sweet d both of dem
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by DOAweb(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2009
''Plenty fish in the sea'' man, move on 'Sharpish'
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by tanimz(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2009
DOAweb:

''Plenty fish in the sea ocean'' man, move on 'Sharpish'

Different variety- catfish, shark, whales, dolphins grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2009
Free the issue, you get to experiment with new womanliness all over
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by DOAweb(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
tanimz:

Different variety- catfish, shark, whales, dolphins grin grin grin grin grin grin

YES OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by ANGELMARIA: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
if your gal ever said anything of that sort to you,you have to check yourself n ask yourself some questions like some things you have been saying to her,or your actions towards towards her.most of us sisters are very very very sensitive, so guy go check yourself,there's no smoke without fire.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by DOAweb(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2009
ANGELMARIA:

if your gal ever said anything of that sort to you,you have to check yourself n ask yourself some questions like some things you have been saying to her,or your actions towards towards her.most of us sisters are very very very sensitive, so guy go check yourself,there's no smoke without fire.

@AngelMaria

Life too short - If she no wan do again, make she carry go - SIMPLES grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by stede(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2009
davids202:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do u need a prophet to tell u dt the show is over?She is gone and gone so move on.As for the bill,y should u send the bills,did u not sleep with her?Let her send her own bills too.U spent on her and her family just like that?FATHER CHRISTMAS[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Ah ah shld sex b paid 4 after all e sweet d both of dem
cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by afrikaam(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2009
What kind gal be this!! undecided Calculate the monies. Add 500%. (compounded interest) Collect and commot.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by sd6: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
Otu ocha!!!U get luck say she wan pay back. Collect ur money joo. Bleep am final one if she gree
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by bubugul(f): 2:27am On Dec 15, 2009
sd-6:

Otu ocha!!!U get luck say she wan pay back. Collect your money joo. bleep am final one if she gree
did he tell u he won Bleep? he asked a question! busybody, and lipsrsealed if u don't have a word to say
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by macedward: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2009
I advice you move on with your life. Collecting your expense will not make you feel better in the long run. Give yourself some time to get ovet it and then move on.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by raybahny(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
Lwkmd , so for 4years u have b loving up, and not spending on her she cant manage u again an u be poor guy dats why she say make u sum up bill lol well see diz as an opportunity to make money and chase da nxt gal bongo clat lol
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by bigrod1: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
[size=16]my dear poster,
take dis litle but crazy advice.have u slept with d bittch.if u have then why d Bleep are u crazy abt her.guy,na boys like u dey fall ma hand.once a girl fuks up,u go get another.why are u crying over a puuusy.some oys sef.
[/size]
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by igotalk(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
cant stand pigeons with attitude like that angry dont even think about her, let her fly ,shes fcking some guy with money right now and u aint sh!t to her
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by dollypet: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2009
is beta u let her go. God will surely give u anoda and beta one dat will last wit u 4eva
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by rakeya(f): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2009
pls free the girlshy and forget about everything as in the money,let her know you are more than the money. if she is truly yours she will come back and if she is not yours definitely GOD has a big plan for you. JUST BE YOURSELF AND DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by DOAweb(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
dollypet:

is beta u let her go. God will surely give u anoda and beta one dat will last wit u 4eva

Not sure about the 4eva thingy , we are all gonna to die as some point. cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by blackcat1: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ha! Men na wa for una oh! See as una eye de shine as money matter reach  cheesy
@poster shi shi u no go get tongue abi you no enjoy her body for all de 4 years?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by pureminded: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
F,uck her jor, there re many better girls out there cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by cjoan(f): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
well i dnt really hv much to say d best thing is to let her be maybe she hv somebody talking to her, if she is really urs she will come back maybe den u must hv seen a good ad better girl dan her.fok dat girlfriend of urs self.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by bebebebebe: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
whaaaaaaaa o! u no wat guy.there is notin u will do dan 2 let her go bcus she has let u no. she never love u.d lov she has had 4 u in d past was a surface lov whish is not a dip one.my advis is 4 u 2 use d chance 4 getting money bcus u hav wasted many yrs loving her so recover ur time wasted wit d money.guy see,if u try 2 get her back she go use u du yanga she go turn u 2 boyboy bcus 4 u going back 2 d relationship means u dey die 4 her.so use u chace.dis type of tin don happen to me.so guy let her go.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Amylov: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
Calcuate what? what about her own thing smiley, you know
what i mean. all d bleeps will you pay her too? shocked
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by DOAweb(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
Y all the talk about paying her for the foks? Are you saying his backside and blood should not be paid for too??

You girls keep talking as if it's only guys that enjoy the fok sessions, and yet u keep shouting u want  big 'Priks'  - for What then.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by ebenezer09: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
just tell her to put more light on the matter
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by shomoni(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
@ poster. your girl maybe comparing you to what she has seen her. maybe her friends boast about their boyfriends giving them expensive gifts, 4 years maybe its about time you propose, i'm that will shut her up. if you cant afford an engagement ring do something very romantic with. if any of these are not the case then i suspect someone else is interested in her and is probably lavishing her with gifts. if you really love this girl, you would do anything to please her. if this is something she has never complained of then there must be something up, ask her, after four years i'm there are some buttons that only you know how to push. take care
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Dhotseal(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2009
Common man,the honorable thing to do is move on with ur life and dnt n bother with her immature approach cos sh aint right for u anyways. Pls be d man and tell her 'Adios'.
All d best man.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by steve11215(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2009
guy, if i were you i will be very happy that means i have been investing. just send her an invoice of an imaginable price cos i know you dont even know how much. but let me help tell her 10m. since she is claiming to be rich.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by larriibee: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2009
My guy,maintain your rep,dont let the girl treat you like a kid by taking money from her,it be-littles your prestige as a man.Let her go,free yourself and have fun.I believe she'll be watching you from distance and might even come back begging for forgiveness ,when she realises how matured you handled the situation. However,if she stages a come-back,pls dont take her back because she's a bad news and she'll always be. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Work Romance: How You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It! / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.