Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: (13041 Views)

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / 9 Signs That Say She Loves U / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by real4life: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
This same thing has happened to a very close friend, so i can authoritatively tell you that she has met some rich dude who is ready to pay you off. With regards her offer, I have to tell you to be very careful, some girls are "not nice" to say the least

In my friends case, he sent her a modest estimate of what he had spent against our advice. The amount ofcourse was much less than what he had invested in her but he just wanted to recover at least part of his investment. She replied him with an insultive letter saying that he was trying to rip her off and that she cant remember him spending anything close to the said amount. And then to add injury to insult, she later sent back some of the perfumes and other small gifts she had not yet used, and also bought him a ram to replace the one he sent to her dad during Sallah celebration. She also sent him 10k wrapped in an envelope with another insulting letter ofcourse just for good measure.

So once again i advise you to be very careful. Good luck
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Olong(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2009
@poster.my guy,tak hrt,u hear?but note dt dis could be d opportunity 4 u 2 concentrat on ur chosen field in life and mak sumfin autta. Hope u knw dt Mark Zukerberg,the CEO of Facebook founded dt great social network site wen he was rebounding from a jilt?its true!so brace up!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Meldrick(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
Like someone said, '' Kick her out like polio and move ahead with ur life''. though its difficult but it's clear she has someone that has swept her off her foot. Open ur eyes to reality and let her go before she treats you like a piece of rubbish.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by MUZBO(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2009
denony:

If u want to maintain your prestige don't try giving her any bill
Just be speechless, don't even ask her why, speak ye not,
i bet you she will certainly come asking you what has gone wrong.

It works
Don't follow this advice else you'd wait till kingdom come and the only time she'll ask you whats wrong is when she asks: whats wrong with what she did?
She said she wants to pay for whatever you did for her family. . . that statement has put paid to any future you guys have and I can bet you a year's salary that she has her familys' support. Ask her to pay you for the sex sef. . . you'll need all the money for your next girlfriend.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
@post

if u don cancel the babe,add up what u av spent double it and consider the extra as payment for ur duty.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by MUZBO(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
real4life:

In my friends case, he sent her a modest estimate of what he had spent against our advice. . She replied him with an insultive letter saying that he was trying to rip her off and that she cant remember him spending anything close to the said amount. And then to add injury to insult, she later sent back some of the perfumes and other small gifts she had not yet used, and also bought him a ram to replace the one he sent to her dad during Sallah celebration. She also sent him 10k wrapped in an envelope with another insulting letter ofcourse just for good measure.

Yeeeeeeeeeee!! Woman's BRUTALITY to Man sha!
I'll still say poster should take his money back! Your friend is lucky in my book. I'll just tie some flowers to the Ram's horns, use some of that perfume on the flowers then present it to my next girlfriend on Sallah day; then I'll tell her to note it just in case she also tries to play a fast one. NO DULLING!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by MUZBO(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
real4life:

In my friends case, he sent her a modest estimate of what he had spent against our advice. . She replied him with an insultive letter saying that he was trying to rip her off and that she cant remember him spending anything close to the said amount. And then to add injury to insult, she later sent back some of the perfumes and other small gifts she had not yet used, and also bought him a ram to replace the one he sent to her dad during Sallah celebration. She also sent him 10k wrapped in an envelope with another insulting letter ofcourse just for good measure.

Yeeeeeeeeeee!! Woman's BRUTALITY to Man sha!
I'll still say poster should take his money back! Your friend is lucky in my book. I'll just tie some flowers to the Ram's horns, use some of that perfume on the flowers then present it to my next girlfriend on Sallah day; then I'll tell her to note it just in case she also tries to play a fast one. NO DULLING!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by frozennose: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
You never spent much on her that was why she asked you to list all the things you ve ever given to her.

Some babes have diff ways of passing a message to their boyfriends.

Are you sure you have been a responsible boyfriend? taking care of her needs and not just demanding for sex and spending the little she hers.

just asking!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by tbaba83(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
@frozennose i dont have any axe to grind with you but im just confused with your comment. Is it a boyfriend's responsibility to take care of his interests' material needs. So why is her father wasting money sending her to school if at the end of the day she is going to be looking at some guy for financial needs? is that what love is all about? No wonder African men date white women these days
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Kennyblues(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
pride comes before destruction, move on with your life
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by streetwize(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
Una no ge calculator?? abi wetin b d problem?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by dapsycool(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
Kennyblues:

pride comes before destruction, move on with your life

Right man  cool
Let her go, a girl was once told me we are same age, and that's her reason for us to break up  cheesy cheesy
That's years ago, now she all over the place hunting for me, unfortunately I'm not in her level again  wink  cool

P.S. You will be a complete idiot to collect a single dime from her tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by frozennose: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
@tbaba83

A man that has been with a girl for 4 good years and all of a sudden she is asking him to list all that he has ever done for her should be ashamed of himself.that only means he has done nothing to prove  his love and affection for her.

It is a man responsibility to care for his wife or girlfriend ,encourage her in her chosen career or job,and never be stingy to her just because she has a job.
A woman's money should be for the kids and other little expense and not for the man's lazy bones.

As African's we were raised to take care of the home front and support the man.

It's just that the men of today are so lazy they don't mind living on a woman.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by SAMOLUSEYE(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
My brother if your girlfriend has said so please be fast in preparing the bill, because it is very obvious that she has seen a well loaded guy.Compliment to all nairalanders smiley wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by yomifoster: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2009
U should know that by her statement, your game is up with her. Dont lose both sides send her the bill on time and move on.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by tbaba83(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ frozennose. I guess you have answered my question. Love is only for the rich. As for me, i dont believe in such a philosophy.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by chidichris(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
@poster,
i don't know this girl neither do i know u but believe me, both of u were never friends.
i have seen ur type more than 1 million times. u have been holding this girl hostage over time and u kept on reminding her how you have been helping her and her family.
i am not wearing my insult uniform today but next time, u will not be this lucky. go and repent of ur inferiority complex. she has never been for u rather u have been oppressing her with ur little money but now, i am happy for her independence. pls do not ask for any refunds unless u did not sleep with the girl otherwise, i will be among those coming after u for refunds of all the bedmatics u had with her.
like i said, your days as an opressor are gone so go ahead with ur life as the girl has been liberated.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by walatab: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
Quit her and go away with the money cuz she agreed to pay back.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Flavio: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
You can never accurately calculate everything you'v ever spent on a woman,
Besides It isnt about money, This is about your emotions and your heart, "The value of your heart is unquantifiable"

Rgds
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by chamotex(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2009
Send the bills and dont forget to collect your se.x back as well undecided undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by mrperfect(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
Leave that to God.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Cotton(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
I hope u didn't buy her father a ram for Sallah?

My first reaction and advise:- My friend, collect d bar and move on.
But if u b big boy wit pride, u go bone d money.

Like an earlier poster said, she fit use am insult u even more. No matter what u decide, d babe don waka, so  make u find ya road!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by snowdrops(m): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
you move on
Stop wallowing in self pity
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by aluga: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
just forget abt de issue & leave her to herself.ur reputation matter alot. cry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ poster ,
iv helped your girl calculate the money u spent on her.

1st dating year
rice ,beans,fried plantain and pomo + bottle of fanta - N 180 (x2dates) N 360
okrika shoe (val gift) - N1200
mtn recharge card - N 1500
------------------
N2060

2nd year,
lunch at Mr Biggs (x3) (750) 2250
recharge card 1500
gucchhi (chinese gucci) wristwatch 2000
mtn midnyt call recharge card 500
-------------
total 6250

3rd year
birthday gift 1200
money to retouch hair 1000
recharge card 1500
vex money(as per BIG BOY) 3000
---------------
TOTAL 6700
4TH year didnt spend any money so he got dumped
thus the total spent is N15,010
just go collect your money fast before she change her mind.
christmas is coming.
u can do something with the cash
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by Lolladey(f): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2009
tell her to go to hell with her money and dont even dare waste a minute of ur time brooding over her. it simply shows that she is not worth it and make sure u go for thanks giving to thank ur Lord that u did not marry her cos she would probably have end up killing u so as to have her way with other men.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by simmy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2009
bennygee:

@ poster ,
iv helped your girl calculate the money u spent on her.

1st dating year
rice ,beans,fried plantain and pomo + bottle of fanta - N 180 (x2dates) N 360
okrika shoe (val gift) - N1200
mtn recharge card - N 1500
------------------
N2060

2nd year,
lunch at Mr Biggs (x3) (750) 2250
recharge card 1500
gucchhi (chinese gucci) wristwatch 2000
mtn midnyt call recharge card 500
-------------
total 6250

3rd year
birthday gift 1200
money to retouch hair 1000
recharge card 1500
vex money(as per BIG BOY) 3000
---------------
TOTAL 6700
4TH year didnt spend any money so he got dumped
thus the total spent is N15,010
just go collect your money fast before she change her mind.
christmas is coming.
u can do something with the cash

rflmao, rflmao, grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by brauneyes: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
You guys dated for four years, c'mon man, she is a woman, she expected you to pop the magic question and take her to the altar, you did not, you lose. Regarding the money spent on her, forget that, there was a mutual benefit involved.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by degubi(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
Brooding over a girl is not worth any man's time when there are other things to occupy our mind. If she is not interested i say good riddance to bad rubbish. There are a dozen or more women to meet. Let her keep the money her new guy gave her to pay me.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by mekaboy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2009
u mean u been wasting your girlfriend for 4yrs? she knows she is not dating but wasting, how many more years do u want to waste her before u marry?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by rozu4luv(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
guy take ur time wit her don't just rush into any thing she might be putting you in a test to see how much u can take wen you see she is not coming back just let it go.

it will be childish to ask her to return wat u spent on her. at this time think ahead

love is like a wind it comes and goes, if u trit it well it will come back
Re: If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: by yme1(f): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
she just told you indirectly that you are off her league
why dont you tell her you are more matured than she thinks
in other words tell her to go to hell with her cash that you are fine without her in your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending / What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.