Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (877918 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Aflafla: 5:41pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=baeAF post=56715918]hi...i am interested..

Cool. Will send u a PM.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2017
Edilanco:

Please are u sure cos I checked myself too.... Please can I chatted u up
I just PM you now... Or you could chat me up @Wangparks on telegram
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 8:27pm On May 22, 2017
wealth360:
E clear say you don get your TRV or maybe you are already in Canny.....Lol thanks for checking on us all.

Uwc brother. I hv just been busy with work load and travel plans. Am still around till sept though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Jejelaye01: 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
Edilanco:

Please are u sure cos I checked myself too.... Please can I chatted u up

Am not sure the price for egyptair is correct oooo. I booked for someone today and it went for 385k. Though it's to saskatchewan and it's one way.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by hadukey: 8:37pm On May 22, 2017
house please what is sponsor's biodata .......I'm sort of confused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by hadukey: 9:01pm On May 22, 2017
hadukey:
house please what is sponsor's biodata .......I'm sort of confused

is it the same as resume?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by westgermany: 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
ayeopare:
as a matter of fact you can open ur Account in Canada from Nigeria with Bank of Montreal BMO or Royal Bank of Canada RBC. I opened my account with BMO recently.

@ayeopare please I need ur assistance with opening acc in canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ladon7: 10:15pm On May 22, 2017
pleasr how can I convert cgpa 3/5 to the new cgpa which is over 4
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ayeopare(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2017

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vanod: 10:44pm On May 22, 2017
Good evening house,

I want to submit my documents next week
I will likely pay my 1 yr tuition fee in few days time however some guys said it takes bank a week or so to get telex copy ready. my question is, what evidence will i show to VO that i have paid my tuition fee when Telex copy is not included
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by olalives(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2017
vanod:
Good evening house,

I want to submit my documents next week
I will likely pay my 1 yr tuition fee in few days time however some guys said it takes bank a week or so to get telex copy ready. my question is, what evidence will i show to VO that i have paid my tuition fee when Telex copy is not included

You should be patient till you get your tuition fee receipt from your school after they confirm payment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by odagogo: 11:38pm On May 22, 2017
for U of A, i applied by 1st November 2016, got an offer ending of February, also applied for ECE, but control systems as my research option.
vikmeek:
Good Day Guys.

For U of Alberta I submitted on the 15th of Dec '16 but my app was complete around 26th of Jan cos of delay from my referree . Does University of Alberta take this long in giving offers.

I applied for Elect Elect M.Eng, My cgpa is 4.06, I have 1yr work experience in Telecomms which is my area of interest.

I'm beginning to get worried cos time is running out having in mind the big one which is Visa application. I can only hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by odagogo: 11:58pm On May 22, 2017
you can open a bank account as a non-resident, but you will not be able to transfer funds from the account until you arrive in Canada and activate it.

However, funds can be transferred into the account from your home country. Check out Bank of Montreal and Royal Bank of Canada, I did mine with RBC, hope this helps.

westgermany:
Hello guys I need help on how to open a Canadian student account,I called my friend in Canada to help me with opening an account overthere and he said he is not sure if that,s possible..

I told him I got that info from these forum that it could be done and he said I should ask how?

Please anyone with idea should help me out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 12:36am On May 23, 2017
odagogo:
you can open a bank account as a non-resident, but you will not be able to transfer funds from the account until you arrive in Canada and activate it.

However, funds can be transferred into the account from your home country. Check out Bank of Montreal and Royal Bank of Canada, I did mine with RBC, hope this helps.

Please, how long did it take for the bank to contact you on what to do next? I have filled a form on-line since Friday and have not gotten a reply yet. Maybe because of the holiday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by DanielUC(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2017
Hello house,

Pls I just got an admission into NAIT in Edmonton - Alberta. I intend running a CNC Machinist Technician Certificate Program for 1 yr although I am a graduate of Mech Engrg. I would like to know if I can be considered for Study Permit.

My uncle working and residing in Alberta plans to sponsor me. I would also like to know how to go about all these as I am a novice grin

Pls help a brother...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sirmicholo(m): 2:56am On May 23, 2017
Hello Guys

According to the cic website the financial evidence will be 10, 000 CAD +school fees

Is accommodation fees and flight costs part calculate from 10,000CAD as mentioned above or an additional money?

Please Guru in the house I need help with this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by maziude: 2:59am On May 23, 2017
Sirmicholo:
Hello Guys

According to the cic website the financial evidence will be 10, 000 CAD +school fees

Is accommodation fees and flight costs part calculate from 10,000CAD as mentioned above or an additional money?

Please Guru in the house I need help with this.

Accommodation and upkeep make up the 10000. Flight ticket is separate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by odagogo: 8:09am On May 23, 2017
Ejaloni123:

Please, how long did it take for the bank to contact you on what to do next? I have filled a form on-line since Friday and have not gotten a reply yet. Maybe because of the holiday.
I filled mine one a Friday and was contacted the following week Tuesday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by biolar2017: 9:09am On May 23, 2017
Good day Ladies/Gent.
Pls I will like to ask few questions about study permit and the documents needed for online route. What chance do I stand to gain if I paid my full 1 year tuition and accommodation ? What documents do I need to submit for the sponsor since Hes not my parents ! and is 9million# a good SOA after the payment of school fees ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 9:29am On May 23, 2017
beeflex01:
Hello, everyone, I am new on this thread. I recently for Msc in Biomedical engineering at university of Saskatchewan winter 2018. after Professor chris Zhang accepted to be my supervisor. I graduated with 2/2 I would like to know my chances for admision , also I'll need info on how to apply for scholarships.

Thanks
Mehn thats my supervisor oooooooo. Chris Zhang. But the guy is stingy with funding oooooo. Or did you get any funding from him?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Sugaro: 9:32am On May 23, 2017
odagogo:

Pls do u fund d account directly from ur naira or dollar account? Cos I am jus wondering how to source dollar. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by wealth360: 9:36am On May 23, 2017
odagogo:

How did you do it? have been trying oooo. do I have to consider time difference.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by spores99(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2017
odagogo:

please what were the list of documents u submitted to open the account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by Ejaloni123: 9:42am On May 23, 2017
odagogo:

I filled mine one a Friday and was contacted the following week Tuesday.
Hopefully, I get a message from them today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by ropodinho3633(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2017
Pls house I need info about how to write ....
Introduction letter to the embassy, I'm a student in China thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by hustla(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2017
maziude:

Accommodation and upkeep make up the 10000. Flight ticket is separate.

Is it 10,000 + complete sch fees?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by AYOT12(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2017
Good Morning House, Am worried about the medicals I went for last week Tuesday and am yet to receive any result concerning it..And again a friend of mine did his biometrics since Jan 19( over 16weeks) now and he has not received any mail.Pls what could have caused the delay? Because the delay is really killing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2017
Ejaloni123:

Hopefully, I get a message from them today.

Please i will love to open an account also, Please can you guide me.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (505)

German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.