Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? (91094 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by mentorseries(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bush baby grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by obataokenwa(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
I just killed this animal in Uniben.please can someone help me with the name
KOALA

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by seunwole(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
it is called potto.
The potto (Perodicticus potto) is a strepsirrhine primate of the family Lorisidae. It is the only species in the genus Perodicticus.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potto

8 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na human being you kill so oo
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by ManTiger(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
princeso2020:
The name of the animal is koala
this is very correct.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by edogu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Could this be Sloth?

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by sleeknick: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
na panda angry

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by hammerF: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:

OP na this pet u murder abi, come dey form bad guy?

It is called Smeagol Kinkajou and dey are harmless. They are prepared to sleep on top of ur chest all night.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Osasnidas(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
Twas in school hostel..at agric nd its bushbaby.
am guessing hall4 unit 3

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
apcmustwin:
I use to wonder why they don't show wild Nigeria on national geography. don't we have animals in our Thick forests? Now I know why. We kill and eat anything. Fish o, dolphins o, monkeys o, antelope even lion. Na only us hungry pass
that lion was the one that cracked me up.
While we thought the public should be protected feom the lion we didnt know its the lion that needed the protecting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by bishopkay: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

I know ppl say this. When i preached it in my house ppl didnt believe me even in my family until the day my sister saw a pastor preached the same thing. I dnt have time to explain. its complex... but i rather be dis-believed n abused than teach some things.. I'm a Chrisitian and a scientists so i'm not ignorant of what was told Peter, yet i maintain my stance.

So because a "pastor" said it; makes it right or correct? Bro I'm a Christian also and I choose to know God for myself and not how my pastor describes him.

I maintain my stance on the matter. The Suya u eat, wasn't it someone that killed the animal? If you were a vegetarian, I wouldn't even answer you; but you a 3rd e not. Yet here you are condemning a brother for killing BUSH MEAT.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Codes151(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na bush meat jare!! Hope say Una don dey season am!!"
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by oluwashola4me(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
You just murdered 'FLASH'! Bet me, 'PRISCILIA' is coming for your ass. *lol* #Zootopia
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by adanny01(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
seunwole:
it is called potto.
The potto (Perodicticus potto) is a strepsirrhine primate of the family Lorisidae. It is the only species in the genus Perodicticus.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potto

Yea, just saw it too.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by stonemasonn: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
hammerF:

OP na this pet u murder abi, come dey form bad guy?

It is called Smeagol Kinkajou and dey are harmless. They are prepared to sleep on top of ur chest all night.
Looks like it except for the tail.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by adeyisodiq(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
space007:
Seriously what kinda animal is that
look more a chicken

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Kpeshi10(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Baroba:
it looks nocturnal, a rare specie of Golagos ( Bush baby) perhaps, then again there is no similarity looking at the pix of BB attached..
Oboi, this bush babes' eyes too too big gan... Na dis kind eyes dem fit use confess person 4 "seeker of d legend"

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by FemiLastBorn(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Cyriloha:

Buhari
. Hahahahahaha, Lwkmd. Guy u 4ni sha. MUMu. U call am Buhari. So na Animal they rule ur country. Okponu eda

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by addikt(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
This look like another specie of a SLOTH. Had a chat with a white woman in Canada , she has always wanted a sloth as a pet, always talking about buying one , now she'll cry if I show her this pic
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by ichommy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Funjosh:

Baba the thing pass me o.

wink
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
bishopkay:

So because a "pastor" said it; makes it right or correct? Bro I'm a Christian also and I choose to know God for myself and not how my pastor describes him.

I maintain my stance on the matter. The Suya u eat, wasn't it someone that killed the animal? If you were a vegetarian, I wouldn't even answer you; but you a 3rd e not. Yet here you are condemning a brother for killing BUSH MEAT.

Lol. Iwont argue. we are in a generation were all of us are armed with knowledge ready to smite one another n would rather kill than second guess or listen to ppl objectively.i;m not on nairaland to prove anything. I dont work finish, i'm having fun.

All the best
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Tsongz(f): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
Me killing it makes me feel so bad but y should i explain myself to someone as dumb as you?..wat i needed from you i didnt get.you called it a sloth,thats wrong we dont get to find sloths in nigeria 'omode-esin'

grin thumbs up bro, Love it the way you gave it to him
Like any of them can spare this scary creature

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Coldfeets: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
cry cry cry

But why did you kill such a harmless poor homeless thing, why?

cry cry cry
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by terrence12(m): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ain't dt a beaver?
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by CuteMorriz: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Friedyokes:
omo 'we' mumu sha oh .....u don see polar bear before ??
As the guy say na Polar Bear...I just weak!!! Drop phone undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by snaiper: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
It's called potto.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Wiz3t: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:

This mice is a rare specie in the history of Benin. Killing this animal could incure the wrath of the gods against the people of the land. As such if you don't remove this picture here and your claims to having this killed, the Oba of Benin Kingdom can summons you and fine you accordingly

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by XaintJoel20: 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
speener:

Because it's in Nigeria, only if it was in advanced countries, like here in the U.S, you would have been asking that question from jail.
That's so cruel and savage, these are animals/wild lifes that are going extinc, that need to be secured and preserved, but you guys wanna eat them all up. Good luck to you. I weep for my people.

Weep not man.

It has not gotten to that stage.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by me69: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
They dey call am animal

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by nefertitiram: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:

Take it to Animal and environmental biology department in Life Sciences. Ask for Prof. Okaka or Dr. Oronsaye. Let them preserve it for future students.

As a ex student of zoology, I declare that this is a meerkat or a mongoose. If I am not correct, no vex! E don reach 10 years since I comot for school

#iRepAEB

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by bishopkay: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

Lol. Iwont argue. we are in a generation were all of us are armed with knowledge ready to smite one another n would rather kill than second guess or listen to ppl objectively.i;m not on nairaland to prove anything. I dont work finish, i'm having fun.

All the best

grin My brother twale.. .we were just having a nice argument though We both ain't ready to shift ground though Lol
Goodnight Bro and have a blissful night rest
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by mailingdgreat: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Too bad as u ve just killed one of those babes in hall 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) / How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / Massive Hippopotamus Killed In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.