Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? (91091 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
I hate it when people start forming animal lovers just because they watch some oyinbos doing same. Yet when offered meats they open their big mouth to mulch it. If they are looking for volunteers to protect animals now or to work in a zoo part time they will park face. Now they are on Nairaland forming animals warriors, Copy copy.

3 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Claessique1(f): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
ifex370:

Haba.. This one talk say na polar bear ehn.. undecided

Lols, that's why I wrote just saying na.
Cz I know people like you wee crucify me. #sideeyes
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
I just killed this animal in Uniben.please can someone help me with the name

Hi, am curious. How did you kill it.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by maasoap(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

Boarding house = 6 yers bush. Post study years i spent in bush = 5 years. I eat suya or meat pass anything, but killing a thing involves looking for an object raising ur hand up, the thingstill dey were he dey, shouldnt it be classified as this animal is stupid? or killing an animal to know its name does that sound wise? He could have left it fly then googled it up, the same way he posted this pic, i.e. mammals with big eyes that stay in tropics, narrow it down and he'll get his answer... so should we do things the crude way? answer me. Biko nu...
My answer was in my post you quoted, you just didn't see it.
"Personally, I could have spared its life if it were to be me".
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

I know ppl say this. When i preached it in my house ppl didnt believe me even in my family until the day my sister saw a pastor preached the same thing. I dnt have time to explain. its complex... but i rather be dis-believed n abused than teach some things.. I'm a Chrisitian and a scientists so i'm not ignorant of what was told Peter, yet i maintain my stance.
Even if a pastor says your brain is located in your àss you will still believe. Nothing new here. Scientists Ko Mantis ni smiley.

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
bishopkay:

grin My brother twale.. .we were just having a nice argument though We both ain't ready to shift ground though Lol
Goodnight Bro and have a blissful night rest

Yu owe me nothing. And i dont take what i dont earn. if i broke down the synopsis of what happens when we eat some animals and tell you to observe, you will be shocked if you did the cross-examination. But i'ld rather be the loser only folks who have dug deep don sink reach this level. yes, its not upbut down

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Even if a pastor says your brain is located in your àss you will still believe. Nothing new here. Scientists Ko Mantis ni smiley.

yu were born 1997, i wont dignify you with a response. i'd trained your mate to university

3 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by AceDomino(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
It looks like a KOALA

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by giftedben: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
i believe have killed something similar. All the body parts looks like a monkey. the palm, foot and face all resemble humans. I killed mine in Day light, and i noticed something that differentiate it from a monkey was the glowing eyes that shines like touch light in daylight. I still could not get the name of that animal. Op is urs similar with mine.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
maasoap:

My answer was in my post you quoted, you just didn't see it.
"Personally, I could have spared its life if it were to be me".

I concur, we dey d same page. But some meat dey bitter oh... u don eat pregnant cattle meat before? or them don cook agama lizard make u smell the aroma before, try this one, the smell dey chase malaria.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Gudfrie(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
BoboYekini:
That's a sloth. Oga you should be ashamed of yourself.
You better eat it. Abi you wan make e rotten waste again? Agbaya.

That's not a sloth..........this is how a sloth looks like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by hakimi1974(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
Twas in school hostel..at agric nd its bushbaby.
bush baby? you don enter one chance be that ooo, the mama go come take revenge.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Rozaystunna(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Guy you kill ikiri akampa grin grin
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Alitair(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
damanjohn:

That's puma or panda
Panda kwa. i fear nigerians o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by hammerF: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
stonemasonn:
Looks like it except for the tail.

Other option is potto. They have shorter tale.

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Sadisbala(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
Did try catching it alive but scared the hell outta me
and you most catch it.why that is why they refered us as underdeveloped Countries.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by condomuser: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
The name of the animal is "your son" so you have killed your son.

You were sent to school to study not to the bush to hunt defenseless animals undecided

zykson:

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

yu were born 1997, i wont dignify you with a response. i'd trained your mate to university
You just did. I trust you would know the meaning of "Dignify" if you indeed train anyone in the university old man. Anyone can be anything on Nairaland.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by GabrielKenneth: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
The animal name na Kongfu panda
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
bellenornor:
Why did u kill it?
Exactly the question I was gonna ask him.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
BoboYekini:
That's a sloth. Oga you should be ashamed of yourself.
You better eat it. Abi you wan make e rotten waste again? Agbaya.
oga iz like you sabi missyaan ...na sloth be this.no sloth specie. is declined claws...this noget claw...see as u de do sef

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by OlujobaSamuel: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
op, how i fit see my share for this meat? we go check the name for taste and if none, we go do naming for it.
i ate tortoise on sunday, the thing was yummy yummy, I had to call elders for village to guide on how to kill it.
you wan tell me animal abuse abi? sorry no vex, sha no turn to animal where I dey or make you try turn dog or pig, every other one na edible oo, including lala
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
common bro, you shouldn't have killed it. we know that we Nigerians do fear a lot and are negative minded but the poor thing might be harmless. further more, you might have succeeded in killing the last of its specie making the total species extinct. who knows maybe if you just trashed your fate as being the first guy to discover a new specie.. :mail:
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by skarz: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
damanjohn:

That's puma or panda
you obviously can't be in your right senses when you typed this

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
You just did. I trust you would know the meaning of "Dignify" if you indeed train anyone in the university old man. Anyone can be anything on Nairaland.

Your prolly... Now ease off, no time to check time
Looks like a rare specie of bush baby...some idiot didn't realize the value in keeping this poor thing alive.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Osasnidas(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
nefertitiram:

Take it to Animal and environmental biology department in Life Sciences. Ask for Prof. Okaka or Dr. Oronsaye. Let them preserve it for future students.

As a ex student of zoology, I declare that this is a meerkat or a mongoose. If I am not correct, no vex! E don reach 10 years since I comot for school

#iRepAEB

oil they your head. this will help alot
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Firmjudge(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:

Eyaa its commonly called a softly softly or bosman potto.Its such a great an harmless animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by powerlightng: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
adanny01:
I have watched alot of National Geographic wild but cant figure what it is.

I can only say for sure its a tree dweller.

Modified

EUREKA!!!

I have been searching and finally got it.

Its called a Potto.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potto

Kudos!
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

Your prolly... Now ease off, no time to check time
Oh here you are again 'NOT' dignifying me with a response smiley.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by richard870(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Isnt that koala? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) / How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / Massive Hippopotamus Killed In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.