Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute (60756 Views)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Hollysmile: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Admag is a general purpose magazine that publishes contemporary literary fiction, non-fiction critical essay, photography and more, across a wide range of topics.

We publish writers of all genres at all point of their career, but remember "thought provoking" is the right word, if you want to get published in Admag.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. We recommend that you stay within our length limits.

- Critical Articles: 1000 - 2000 words.
- Short Stories: 500 - 5000
- Poetry: 100 lines or less.

2. Please, note that we do not print materials that has been previously published elsewhere.

3. Submissions should be in WORD format, and sent to admagoffice@gmail.com

4. Write your full name and phone number at the bottom of your work.

5. Response time from submission can range from two days to four (4) weeks, and we will contact you if we're to publish your material(s).

6. Work should have energy; rich in language and plot structure.

7. Payment for literary fiction, non-fictional critical essay, short stories, poems and pictures ranges between One Thousand Naira (1,000) to Five Thousand (5,000).

admagoffice@gmail.com
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Been around jare.. cheesy

Lolzz.. I dey watch lumi in 3D.

Osky bae to beauriful.. Hope you are good..

Yes i think his possessed Vivi don dump am ni
Because d passion just dey flow grin u berra hol him
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes i think his possessed Vivi don dump am ni
Because d passion just dey flow grin u berra hol him

cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by crunchyg: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2017
phyllistas:

Hey i dont understand nigerian slang yet
Then Piss off

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Apina(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
sekem:

Na wa o!

My people una dey see?

This ewu cannot even vouch for his sisters even on a completely FACELESS forum.

Chai.

Now I know why you opened your dirty mouth to opine such a generalized rubbish about girls.

Obviously, you were speaking from your own personal experience with your over spoilt materialistic sisters.

Anuofia.
Idiot! I know say na ashawo wen ur mama do take born u dey worry u so. Go and borrow a brain cos I know say na dog na fvck ur mama wen she take belle born u. stupid bastard of a thousand fathers. In ur God forsaken miserable life, don't ever mention me again cos u don't have any iota of common sense, useless animal.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by phyllistas(f): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2017
crunchyg:

Then Piss off
Okay
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by alaskido(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2017
The truth must be told. 95% of girls in Nigeria have more than one lover which makes them a prostitute. It is not only when a girl rents a room in a hotel that makes her a prostitute. Even girls in their parents house also indulge in prostitution. The girls in the hotel are even more careful and clean than the ones in their parents house.

My guy, my advice to you is to keep fucking her with condom until you are tired.

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by sekem: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Apina:

Idiot! I know say na ashawo wen ur mama do take born u dey worry u so. Go and borrow a brain cos I know say na dog na fvck ur mama wen she take belle born u. stupid bastard of a thousand fathers. In ur God forsaken miserable life, don't ever mention me again cos u don't have any iota of common sense, useless animal.

Ha ha ha

He has no cogent answer

He resorts to verbal abuse.

But it doesn't hide the fact the he will remain eternally dumb.

Dumb_ass idiota.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by dee02(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2017
midashenry:
It happened yesterday. I called my gf in the early hours of yesterday to come over to the house so we can chill or maybe hangout and have fun, but she told me she was on her way travelling to go to her uncle's house. At first I was angry, because this is not the first time she is travelling without giving me prior notice, but as usual I said OK, and she said she would be back by Tuesday.

I decided to go to a friend's house because I was bored and on getting to my friend's house he brought up the idea that we should club that night so I agreed. We later drove to a club that night at Owerri (Cubana). Lo and behold who did I see sitting with her bestie and two other old men, old enough to be her dad, was my gf. She was so shocked when she saw me, but so I don't spoil her fun I sat and acted as if I didn't see her. But we both know we saw our selves.

She has been calling me since last night but I have refused to pick. I am so angry that if I pick her call she would hate the words that would come out of my mouth. So am pissed off and don't know what to do because she is suppose to visit me tomorrow, and I really don't even want to see her, because things might just get out of hand, so I just want to avoid her for now. pls I need ur advice on this.

Deal with your personal issues, privately!
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by corbanstevee: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2017
Dear Bro, be swift to listen and take your time to react. Whatever your decision is after you hear her remember; there is this word of wisdom from the yoruba's, how its said in other part of the country I don't know but am sure there is a word like that - "the woman we marry in the club house will definitely stray in the club house." I hope you will see reason in my comment.
Don't do anything stupid on seeing her, listening will help you. with all the above comments, if this situation faces persistently kick it, if it turns it back at you kick it, when your alone, rethink your/retrace your steps....
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Apina(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2017
sekem:

Ha ha ha

He has no cogent answer

He resorts to verbal abuse.

But it doesn't hide the fact the he will remain eternally dumb.

Dumb_ass idiota.
To provide an answer to ur idiocy would be an insult to the intelligence of a goat which DAT peanut u call a brain doesn't measure up to. Ur problem is spiritual since with the level of education u HV attained, u still do not understand basic English. Its individuals like u who blame the poor village peeps for their self inflicted misfortune. You are a lost cause and a waste of valuable education, I bet a rat would do better than u with even half of what u have. stupid Animal, don't ever quote me again.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by sekem: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2017
Apina:

[s]To provide an answer to ur idiocy would be an insult to the intelligence of a goat which DAT peanut u call a brain doesn't measure up to. Ur problem is spiritual since with the level of education u HV attained, u still do not understand basic English. Its individuals like u who blame the poor village peeps for their self inflicted misfortune. You are a lost cause and a waste of valuable education, I bet a rat would do better than u with even half of what u have. stupid Animal, don't ever quote me again[/s].

Eeyaa... I can see you're still a child.

No wonder you still talk so uncouthly and reason so poorly.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by crunchyg: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
phyllistas:

Okay
Yea and make I no see you again around me
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

once I find out I cut ties with her. That's what I mean by not "dealing" with hoes.

But I like fair girls tho. cheesy

Lol

Which side you they for the naija?
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vicolan: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lolz u no see as me and zarzar dey make dem cry lol
Nigerians so easy to manipulate ... just type opposite and sit back n laugh ... grin

No wonder..... Carry go so why replying late ooooo
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Dawson68(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2017
Bro... Free d bitch.... There are still cute bae's outside her..
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Bashspeaks(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2017
How to Turn On Your Boyfriend: 15 Tips to Get Him Ready http://bashspeak..com/2017/03/if-you-want-to-turn-on-your-boyfriend.html
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Joe4real1988(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
midashenry:

Thanks, I think that's what I will do first, to be sure of my status first. thanks again
Dis is y one shudn't hav unprotected sex wit a so called lover/bae until u marry her nd probably knw her HIV status b4 marriage. Coz it's more dan 10% of dis new age women dat ar faithful.. ...
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by mranova(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
FvckShiT:
Just keep fůcking her bro...keep fůcking her grin

Hahaha
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Vicolan:

No wonder..... Carry go so why replying late ooooo
I like this ur siggy
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vicolan: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
I like this ur siggy

Siggy ke? She don start again oooo #wink
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Vicolan:

Siggy ke? She don start again oooo #wink
Why u come dey wink .. eont be scared grin
Y r u guys scared of me .. i dont bite o .. angel
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Vicolan: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Why u come dey wink .. eont be scared grin Y r u guys scared of me .. i dont bite o .. angel

How will i kwn u are an indeed Angel ooo? Need proof ooo
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by chiscomtn: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Just stay away from her,she might do the worst
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Unclerukus: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kyllahmc:
Well it makes more sense to have a girlfriend who fvcks around for money... Than having one who fvcks around becos her puccy is always on fire. undecided the one that fvcks for money might be doing it out of conditions, maybe trying to survive...
Such lady is more likely to stop when things gets better for her. I'm a drastic thinker though, that's just my view.
A leopard never changes its spots. Once you marry that type of woman, be ready for a weary and terrible life afterwards. A woman of easy virtue never changes.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by naijaboiy: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Lol

Which side you they for the naija?
Check ma profile.
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

Check ma profile.

Ok no p I go enter benin month end I go hola you if you they around, make I flex you some bottle and nice brocolis, cheesy
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by naijaboiy: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Ok no p I go enter benin month end I go hola you if you they around, make I flex you some bottle and nice brocolis, cheesy
Hahaha...I don't do bottles. Just the greens. The only bottle I do is the purple mixture with sprite. cool
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

Hahaha...I don't do bottles. Just the greens. The only bottle I do is the purple mixture with sprite. cool

Guy no worry enough mixtures go they for you. If na old Genesis or sk for the greens them go full ground.

After I give you enough sections you fit run when you see the greens self grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by naijaboiy: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Guy no worry enough mixtures go they for you. If na old Genesis or sk for the greens them go full ground.

After I give you enough sections you fit run when you see the greens self grin grin
Lol...what do we burn up for? It's not to run but to embrace it.

Anyhow wey e carry me I go follow am. grin
Re: I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
naijaboiy:

Lol...what do we burn up for? It's not to run but to embrace it.

Anyhow wey e carry me I go follow am. grin

Lolzzz I hear you. Till then

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.