Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs (22270 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Photo: 8 9ja Boys Pose Fully Unclad In Beach In Daylight,is There Nobody There? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
na2day?:

no mind them
good riddance to bad rubbish! we have been trying to get rid of u sef  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

well u have succeeded  tongue

koolchicco:

Bros, easy on the fragile-hearted chick nau, tongue
As a Naija girl, u know it mst have been painful seeing her naija brothers ditching her for some finer white damsels. grin
If na u nko, e no go pain u? grin

nothing is painful about not being the next cheap fat white damsel  for one time use at the club toilet. if u read the topic carefully u will see that the naija girls r smarter than dat. even the smart white girls are better than dat.

we are only regretting the fact that of all men in the world, naija men are some of the sluttiest and the least responsible. ain't that something regrettable?
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by davidif: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
[size=18pt]This whole interracial relationship thing is soooooo petty. When you think closely about it, its like saying animals of the same species with different fur colors should not be together. People are still not able to tell me what's wrong with two human beings being attracted to each other. [/size]
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by londoner: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
The debate is not about people of different races simply being together, clearly.

If you are going after someone SIMPLY because they are White, there is something wrong with that. it means you put an undue importance on race or nationality before even leaving the house. That is different from two people of different races meeting, and finding they would like to be together.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by haywhy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Londoner: You might have met some brilliant Ghana guys, fair enough! It doesn't mean they are better than Nigerian guys or we are better! I'm sure some ladies have had good experiences with Nigerian guys too! I have a female Ghanaian friend who looks decent to the world but really promiscuous but she isn't enough for me to say ghana girls are sluts!!!

One thing I did notice in this country is that when people date outside of their race, tolerance is increased among both parties as cultural differences are already expected!
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 2:34am On Dec 24, 2009
davidif what is it with these ur eye-blinding poster-size comments. I think you should email the OP since u really want to be heard.

londoner:

If you are going after someone SIMPLY because they are White, there is something wrong with that.

they are not going after someone simply because they are white. they are going after who they think is cheapest aka most likely to agree to their one night stand demands and these commodities happen to be white.

IMO the point should be more about the perversion of these dudes. why are they so perverse?
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by madlady(f): 2:48am On Dec 24, 2009
haywhy:

@ Londoner: You might have met some brilliant Ghana guys, fair enough! It doesn't mean they are better than Nigerian guys or we are better! I'm sure some ladies have had good experiences with Nigerian guys too! I have a female Ghanaian friend who looks decent to the world but really promiscuous but she isn't enough for me to say ghana girls are sluts!!!

One thing I did notice in this country is that when people date outside of their race, tolerance is increased among both parties as cultural differences are already expected!

Maybe but depends on the reason for doing it. Nothing to do with the club @topic, thank god.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Pharoh: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2009
oyinda.:

IMO the point should be more about the perversion of these dudes. why are they so perverse?

We are 9ja men and it is just natural for us the same way a woman becomes perverse also to her husband immediately after marriage.

It could have been better if the black ladies understand their men and try to tame that perversion instead of pushing them away hence the need for this thread.

This is one of the reason women are not sexually satisfied in their marriage IMO.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2009
Pharoh:

We are 9ja men and it is just natural for us the same way a woman becomes perverse also to her husband immediately after marriage.

It could have been better if the black ladies understand their men and try to tame that perversion instead of pushing them away hence the need for this thread.

This is one of the reason women are not sexually satisfied in their marriage IMO.

so how do u tame perversion?  undecided undecided
i'm thinking by castration. . .

i think if u guys weren't so perverted, naija will be better than it is today.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2009
what perversion? if you weren't such a weird professional nun you wouldn't be so grossed out by perfectly normal heterosexual intercourse between consenting adults grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by madlady(f): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2009
H2O2:

what perversion? if you weren't such a weird professional nun you wouldn't be so grossed out by perfectly normal heterosexual intercourse between consenting adults grin

Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2009
madlady:

what? am i lying? we're all sexual creatures. take a look at your profile and tell me what you see tongue

grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by madlady(f): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2009
What do you see, I am a painter, I paint what I am asked to do. I show case my work when I can, just a form of advert, that is all. kiss
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by na2day2(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2009
madlady:

What do you see, I am a painter, I paint what I am asked to do. I show case my work when I can, just a form of advert, that is all. kiss

cough cough cough!
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2009
that's not normal for the average human being. just some race of ppl are generally more perverse than others. not inherently though. just from influence ie environment. for example u think it's normal prolly because u n every guy u kno does that. frequenting clubs to get laid w/ whores. lol
i don't think that's normal for other races.

ha madlady i see u.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by madlady(f): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2009
na2day?:

cough cough cough!

Sir you want some cough meds. tongue tongue tongue or you just back from the club lipsrsealed

oyinda, you have very nice bone structure, you would make a great model.

back to topic@
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2009
na2day?:

cough cough cough!
lmao, i'm coughing right with you.

oyinda.:

that's not normal for the average human being. just some race of ppl are generally more perverse than others. not inherently though. just from influence ie environment. for example u think it's normal prolly
source?
because u n every guy u kno does that. frequenting clubs to get laid w/ whores. lol
source please?

ha madlady i see u.

lol i see her too.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2009
madlady:

Sir you want some cough meds. tongue tongue tongue or you just back from the club lipsrsealed

back to topic@
check me out too. does it have nice structure?
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by madlady(f): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2009
r u a clubber? tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2009
H2O2:

source?source please?

this thread is ur ultimate source.

madlady:

haha that's my twin sis. we look exactly alike so thank u. cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Pharoh: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2009
oyinda.:

so how do u tame perversion?  undecided undecided
i'm thinking by castration. . .

i think if u guys weren't so perverted, naija will be better than it is today.

Why castration?   Will you throw the baby with the bath water because the water is bad? It is perversion in your own eyes but not ours, i would like to even call it one of our natuaral social behavior.  smiley

I said the ladies will have to tame just the same way a wife tames her husband.  grin

oyinda.:

that's not normal for the average human being. just some race of ppl are generally more perverse than others. not inherently though. just from influence ie environment. for example u think it's normal prolly because u n every guy u kno does that. frequenting clubs to get laid w/ whores. lol

ha madlady i see u.

Just like H202 has said, it is an act between two consenting adults and not between an animal and a LovePeddler please angry cool
H2O2:

lmao, i'm coughing right with you.

Let me cough too as well oo lol.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2009
madlady:

r u a clubber? tongue
are those the only kinda men you go out with? sory to disappoint angry

Pharoh:

Why castration? Will you throw the baby with the bath water because the water is bad? It is perversion in your own eyes but not ours, i would like to even call it one of our natuaral social behavior. smiley

I said the ladies will have to tame just the same way a wife tames her husband. grin

Just like H202 has said, it is an act between two consenting adults and not between an animal and a LovePeddler please angry cool
Let me cough too as well oo lol.
lol this got me cracking up. don't mind oyinda.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2009
Pharoh:

It is perversion in your own eyes but not ours, i would like to even call it one of our natuaral social behavior.  smiley

of course it's your natural social behavior. lol to most other normal ppl, it's not natural. it's whorish behavior

I said the ladies will have to tame just the same way a wife tames her husband.  grin

i don't get you.  with a golf stick abi with a pestle.

Just like H202 has said, it is an act between two consenting adults and not between an animal and a LovePeddler please  angry cool

if by adult u mean 21+ then
a lot of adults are animals, and a lot of whores are adults. . .u can use those terms interchangeably in this case.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by madlady(f): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2009
H2O2:

are those the only kinda men you go out with? sory to disappoint angry

Not disapointed grin, never been out with a clubber, just thought you had clubbers throat, glad to see you do not.

Topic @, each to his/her own, to be honest I do not care who guys want to do what ever with.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2009
clubbers throat? why would you conclude that about me. that hurts my feelings. i'm not half-bad.
you probably don't even go out at all. you're one of those career women aren't you? work ovr men.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by madlady(f): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2009
H2O2:

clubbers throat? why would you conclude that about me. that hurts my feelings. i'm not half-bad.
you probably don't even go out at all. you're one of those career women aren't you? work ovr men.

Honey I said I wondered if you had clubbers throat, not that you defo had it, come on, just fooling tongue
For true I only do the club thing once a year, new years eve, hate the feeding frenzy.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2009
so when do you have time for men and which men do you go for
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by madlady(f): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2009
H2O2:

so when do you have time for men and which men do you go for

grin grin grin grin grin wink

BACK TO TOPIC@
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Pharoh: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2009
madlady:

Are you sure lol?  smiley

H2O2:

lol this got me cracking up. don't mind oyinda.

True talk brother and these same ladies immediately after they get married and assured that they will not be refered to as whores or holes. There sexual bonds is suddenly set free and they will want us to now satisfy them. But if you keep playing your normal game then thats where they start crying of sexual deprivation or unsatisfaction lol.

of course it's your natural social behavior. lol to most other normal ppl, it's not natural. it's whorish behavior

So now who is right, us or the other so called normal people?  undecided Are these so called normal people saints?  tongue

i don't get you.  with a golf stick abi with a pestle.

Why are you trying to beat around the bush, i am damn sure you know what i mean you just obviously want me to spit it out.

oyinda.:

if by adult u mean 21+ then
a lot of adults are animals, and a lot of whores are adults. . .u can use those terms interchangeably in this case.

I will accept your definition only if you include yourself under these category of adults else i disagree with that because you did not provide the criteria whereby we can differentiate from a sample of adults those who are normal, animals or whores.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2009
lol i thought as much.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by londoner: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Haywhy, I havent had bad experences with Nigerian men myself, I did mention that. However, they can learn a thing or two from the average Ghanaian men and how he romances, treats his lady.

At the end of the day there are pages and pages here of Nigerian men talking about their experinces with Nigerian women and how it makes other women (Whites) better from their experience.

Do you guys think we are also not be exposed to men who also do things better than what we have experienced from the average Nigerian man?

Of course there will be bad Ghanaian men and good Nigerian ones, but for a country that is so much smaller in population they really show up Nigerian men when it comes to relationships.In my experience. Even their whole approache is so much more humble. I really dont want to grapple with a mans ego from the first second he approaches me, it turns me off. Most of the time there is no basis for it at all, its all delusions of grandeur, lol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Pharoh: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2009
londoner:

@Haywhy, I havent had bad experences with Nigerian men myself, I did mention that. However, they can learn a thing or two from the average Ghanaian men and how he romances, treats his lady.

At the end of the day there are pages and pages here of Nigerian men talking about their experinces with Nigerian women and how it makes other women (Whites) better from their experience.

Do you guys think we are also not be exposed to men who also do things better than what we have experienced from the average Nigerian man?

Of course there will be bad Ghanaian men and good Nigerian ones, but for a country that is so much smaller in population they really show up Nigerian men when it comes to relationships.In my experience. Even their whole approache is so much more humble. I really dont want to grapple with a mans ego from the first second he approaches me, it turns me off. Most of the time there is no basis for it at all, its all delusions of grandeur, lol

Please do what ever rocks your boat lady and you can take along with you as much 9ja ladies as you want. This is how we are and we will never negotiate that identity for anything. grin
If your preference is A stick to it and if mine is [b]B [/b]please let me stick to it as well and no need for all these calling of names and boring lectures.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by yeswecan(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2009
londoner:

Maybe you should get cleaned up to attract Naija men like myself. Your class has a role to play here . . . . did i hear you right? did you say Ghana men shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked those bunch of ugly and repelling creatures  loooooool i have to laugh my native language. hahahahahahaahahah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.