Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs (22259 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Photo: 8 9ja Boys Pose Fully Unclad In Beach In Daylight,is There Nobody There? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2009
Boy better know, I have seen some stunning looking Ghanaian men.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by londoner: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
@pharoah, I didn't call anyone names , thats not even my style. Its just my opinion.

I agree people should be with whoever makes them most happy. Some cultures may promote certain characteristics which may suit you more than your own culture does.

@yes we can, trust me, I have always had Naija men after me. I have dated a few, but for me there was not enough of what I was looking for to go into a relationship with them. They didn't intrigue me at all. Dont get me wrong, there are some characteristics I like, such as the boldness and tenacity of them, but its often counterproductive when they want to go into a relationship.

I'll take an unnatractive man of any nationality over a man who doesn't know how to treat me.(Nigerian men have their fair share of uglies mind.) Thats one of the problems with many Nigerian men, they dont  know what really counts to a woman.

@Ebonyeyes, yep, there are some FFIIINNE Ghanaian men,
wink
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
londoner:

@pharoah, I didn't call anyone names , thats not even my style. Its just my opinion.

I agree people should be with whoever makes them most happy. Some cultures may promote certain characteristics which may suit you more than your own culture does.

@yes we can, trust me, I have always had Naija men after me. I have dated a few, but for me there was not enough of what I was looking for to go into a relationship with them. They didn't intrigue me at all. Dont get me wrong, there are some characteristics I like, such as the boldness and tenacity of them, but its often counterproductive when they want to go into a relationship.

I'll take an unnatractive man of any nationality over a man who doesn't know how to treat me.(Nigerian men have their fair share of uglies mind.) Thats one of the problems with many Nigerian men, they dont  know what really counts to a woman.

@Ebonyeyes, yep, there are some FFIIINNE Ghanaian men,
wink

I agree with you hun, some of them think being with them is an honor so they dont have to even try to do much, cockiness or what? Anyhoo we have a good few of them left but they are a dime a dozen. I dont know where the "Ghanians are ugly" tag came from but I have seen stunning Ghanians (males and females). We have ugly in every race/country/tribe etc.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by londoner: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes, yes there are few good ones left, but its is just a few which is sad. Most of them feel as if, you have what they are looking for, so its end of discussion. You should just be with them because they want you, nevermind what you need in a partner.

Men of other cultures tend to set about showing you why you should want to be with them back. They are humble enough to know its not a forgone conclusion.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2009
I know its sad hun but what went wrong? sad
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by londoner: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I know its sad hun but what went wrong? sad

Only God knows,
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
londoner:

Ebonyeyes, yes there are few good ones left, but its is just a few which is sad. Most of them feel as if, you have what they are looking for, so its end of discussion. You should just be with them because they want you, nevermind what you need in a partner.

Men of other cultures tend to set about showing you why you should want to be with them back. They are humble enough to know its not a forgone conclusion.
Girl, this is exactly how I feel, I guess its the chauvinistic background or the time they spent in asking you out (so they think they have done all the work so they can seat down and rest while the girl does all the work). I also dont like the brief interview after saying hi i.e can you cook etc. Or Visitation which usually ends up with them trying to get some even though I have made it clear its not going down. Then they ridicule you for holding back but then if you give it in, they brand you a cheap ho and complain about how "no girls are virgins anymore and how all girls are cheap"
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by yeswecan(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2009
Girls come on ! ! ! Please don't compare Ghanaian grisly and awful looking men to Nigerians .looooool  that's delusion even the females are bad-looking i have them in my school . . . .  . i guess it may fall down to our individual definitions.

@londoner  i agree that majority of Nigeria boys are coated with an inflated feeling of pride . .  but you must admit that its not 100 %.

londoner:

@yes we can, I'll take an unnatractive man of any nationality over a man who doesn't know how to treat me.(Nigerian men have their fair share of uglies mind.) Thats one of the problems with many Nigerian men, they dont  know what really counts to a woman.

Now we know what we are talking about . .  to PLEASE you is the issue.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by yeswecan(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl, this is exactly how I feel, I guess its the chauvinistic background or the time they spent in asking you out (so they think they have done all the work so they can seat down and rest while the girl does all the work). I also dont like the brief interview after saying hi i.e can you cook etc. Or Visitation which usually ends up with them trying to get some even though I have made it clear its not going down. Then they ridicule you for holding back but then if you give it in, they brand you a cheap ho and complain about how "no girls are virgins anymore and how all girls are cheap"

You girls should stop the rant . . . don't you think its childish for boys ranting about how bad Nigeria girl turned out to be . . .girls saying same of guys.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by yeswecan(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2009
I know there are good girls and guys out there. Some Nigerians are cultured and will never do some of the things your guys are talking about. If you are a serious person you should identify a flippant if you meet one
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Pharoh: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2009
Surprised by the posts i am seeing on this page, well let me peace out before someone comes to accuse me of haggling with females. More grease to your elbows sisters.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2009
yeswecan:

You girls should stop the rant . . . don't you think its childish for boys ranting about how bad Nigeria girl turned out to be . . .girls saying same of guys.
Where are you when the lady-bashing brigade are at work? Turning a blind eye like everyone else but as soon as a female says anything, you all crael out of the wood-works.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by 4Play(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2009
Nigerian women giving lectures on dating? shocked Wonders shall never end.

A bit like Osama Bin Laden giving lectures on religious tolerance.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by londoner: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Yes we can, I clearly did not say 100% have an inflated ego, but not enough of them are humble.

Yes, I like my man to please me while I busy myself pleasing him. Thats what myself and my man do and thats what we both understand to be a relationship, it is an interaction/exchange. You give they give, thats what its supposed to be, not take take take, simply because you have a scrotum between your legs.

Since you mentioned having Ghanaian  in your school, I'll excuse your generalisation. 

@ebonyeyes, dont mind them, they believe they are sacred cows, its just their ego at work, NOW,  we should calm down, because now the tables turned, lol How long do you think it will take until they start quoting the bible to us, submission and all that, lol?

Seriously, it has been a running joke of mine, how fast a chat up line becomes a job interview with Nigerian men. You can count it down and its always right on time. Some also want to get you to bed a soon as possible, fat chance mate! Although its not perculiar to Nigerian men, but other guys are not as obviously hungry, lol Well except some Jamaican men.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2009
londoner:

@ebonyeyes, dont mind them, they believe they are sacred cows, its just their ego at work, NOW,  we should calm down, because now the tables turned, lol How long do you think it will take until they start quoting the bible to us, submission and all that, lol?

Seriously, it has been a running joke of mine, how fast a chat up line becomes a job interview with Nigerian men. You can count it down and its always right on time. Some also want to get you to bed a soon as possible, fat chance mate! Although its not perculiar to Nigerian men, but other guys are not as obviously hungry, lol Well except some Jamaican men.

I think people use the bible for their evil agendas sometimes. Mary was the mother of Jesus and im sure he would not want his mam or sissters to be treated like shite. Anyhoo I agree with the semi-job interview on the ist meeting/date grin grin. I wonder why they always want to bed you when they know so little about you? I swear there must be some sort of manual that some of them are reading because its the same thing over and over again. grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by londoner: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2009
Lol, yep the manual of "how to make a lady cringe 101", lol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2009
Indeed grin grin Cringey and I always knows whats coming up next grin grin Usually in this order

1. You look farmiliar
2. Didnt I see you in so and so's party
3. Are you new in town then because I havnt seen you around
4. You are Nigerian right? what tribe?
5. Can you cook/clean
6 Whats your number
7. They call, invite you for a drink you go and they start touching,
8. When you resist, they say dont worry babes, I will not think any different of you, grin and im thinking I wasnt born in 2009.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tbaba83(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
u people seff. why person go dey call ghanians and the white girls ugly? nawao. if dem now call nigerians fraudsters or district 9 alien eaters u na go dey vex. idiots
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by yeswecan(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
tbaba83:

u people seff. why person go dey call ghanians and the white girls ugly? nawao. if dem now call nigerians fraudsters or district 9 alien eaters u na go dey vex. idiots

lol, i get you bro. I called Ghanians ugly because londoner placed them above Nigeria men , lol , that was wrong anyway. u in Sheffield ?, am there too sadp
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tbaba83(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2009
yes o. otunba of sheffield, lol. i go 2 hallam. where u school?
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by yeswecan(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
University of Sheffield .
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by lovemoi2(f): 4:05am On Dec 25, 2009
In looks we all know that GhanaianS and NigerianS have no difference

peace cool
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tureal(m): 12:19am On Dec 26, 2009
@ poster for your information 9ja boys need kpele,,,,, oyinbo will give you kpele but black you go suffer
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by na2day2(m): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2009
lovemoi2:

In looks we all know that GhanaianS and NigerianS have no difference

peace cool

liar! nigerians always look better tongue tongue tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by kigali(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2009
because there's aint much to do in da club aside Drink&take away package!
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by londoner: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
@yes we can, it was you who brought looks into it, saying Ghanaians are ugly. My whole point was about how they treat their women, it had nothing to do with looks. So please dont make things up now, lol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by princejah: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2010
i think its because our Naija girls pretend to be more interested in White guys.
so, since the white girls are interested in the blacks guys, then we go 4 them.
noting spoil.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2010
liar. it is because naija girls are ugly. speak d truth n it shall set u freeee. ur other brothers have been confessing

what do u mean by "pretend" anyways.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2010
oyinda.:

liar. it is because naija girls are ugly. speak d truth n it shall set u freeee. your other brothers have been confessing

LMAO don't voice your innermost opinion through the voice of another.
That is what you feel within you.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2010
nah i think naija women are the most gorgeous on earth cool to me at least but since i'm a girl and i'm not gay, I figure my opinion doesn't count right?.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 12:38am On Jan 08, 2010
oyinda.:

nah i think naija women are the most gorgeous on earth cool to me at least but since i'm a girl and i'm not gay, I figure my opinion doesn't count right?.
LOL  grin  grin  grin
sure it does dear. sure it does.  even when you lie through your anus.
opinions are opinions, no matter who shares them.

explain why they idolize white women then? if they're so perfectly gorgeous, why the need to bleach
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2010
these very same people tell you how proud they are to be black but in their backyards they're peeling their dark skins off in disdain

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo)