Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs (22228 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Photo: 8 9ja Boys Pose Fully Unclad In Beach In Daylight,is There Nobody There? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2010
H2O2:

these very same people tell you how proud they are to be black but in their backyards they're peeling their dark skins off in disdain
LOL you have such a way with words
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tbaba83(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2010
white gals r beautiful, good conversationist, not 2 great of a booty and very eazy to takeaway, black girls on d case are mmmmhhh. wot amuses me be say d wowo ones 2 dey follow dem form grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2010
i think its because our Naija girls pretend to be more interested in White guys.
so, since the white girls are interested in the blacks guys, then we go 4 them.
noting spoil.

Hmm true. Average naija girl would not go for a white guy though. Everyone knows that everyone loves white people grin grin grin. I am sure if an average white guy shows interest in a naija girl they would jump the gun. My eyes have seen enough to conclude that.

white gals r beautiful, good conversationalist, not 2 great of a booty and very eazy to takeaway, black girls on d case are mmmmhhh. wot amuses me be say d wowo ones 2 dey follow dem form

True, Universal human right to form grin grin grin. Funny usually some guys are just talking to this girls to be friendly. But all girls form regardless of race. I once had a friend who was trying to hook up with a girl and her ugly friend was disturbing his play. The guy shouted at the girls friend telling her how ugly she is grin grin grin, funny day man
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2010
Never really quite noticed black girls give all this 'forming' you guys go on about funny enough.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2010
lol @ most half-cooked compliment eva
lol @ you should have been here to see my jaw drop
that's unarguably the sweetest u've eva been 2 me
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 12:54am On Jan 08, 2010
Speaking of 9ja guys in UK clubs this trend is so common in the US too that it is embarrassing. Man at a party, there was this naija guy who just set-up shop next to the bathroom. He had a couple of chairs, and while the girls were waiting to use the bathroom he was chatting them up. Man it  just seemed disgusting. And you know how dirty white girls are too grin, eeew- I doubt those girls wash there hand after using the bathroom.

Also another tactic is the guys target drunk girls who dont know what they are doing it is so bad. Because they are too inebriated to know what they are doing. Man I don shame for you guys.

Man Nigerian men no get shame. Ashewo i kobo cheesy

You guys brought your village attitude and whorish attitude to America.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 12:55am On Jan 08, 2010
Never really quite noticed black girls give all this 'forming' you guys go on about funny enough.

Don't mind them, it is a lie. They just want a good excuse to chase other girls. I know them sebi they are my friends. I will out you guys nau, speak up 

Forming for whom? they have a better chance with a naija girl who can at least hear half of what they are saying,  grin grin grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tbaba83(m): 12:57am On Jan 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hmm true. Average naija girl would not go for a white guy though. Everyone knows that everyone loves white people grin grin grin. I am sure if an average white guy shows interest in a naija girl they would jump the gun. My eyes have seen enough to conclude that.

True, Universal human right to form grin grin grin. Funny usually some guys are just talking to this girls to be friendly. But all girls form regardless of race. I once had a friend who was trying to hook up with a girl and her ugly friend was disturbing his play. The guy shouted at the girls friend telling her how ugly she is grin grin grin, funny day man
 grin grin grin. no mind dem. even d ugly naijagals wey omoboy one manage d winter runnings dey form.guy oyinbo gal no get wahala o. d finest oyinbo gal for club go even buy u drink for being so friendly
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2010
H2O2:

these very same people tell you how proud they are to be black but in their backyards they're peeling their dark skins off in disdain

i don't think ppl who say they're proud to be black will bleach. so go siddon.
and i'm definitely proud to be black. skin color wise that is. but society wise, ain't nothing to be proud of at times. lol esp. with all these shameful news coming out every day abt us.

ibkaye:

yea. i don't get the forming either. I think they're confusing rejection with forming.
i'm sorry but i wouldn't go with a guy i'm not into. lol
i think the reason is because black guys are always hitting on the girls. they can hit on 10 girls in a day. haha some who obviously have gfs or even MARRIED will still hit on u. i would reject those kind of advances. it's not forming.  white girls are more likely to fall for that crap though because they are not used to the attention i guess. esp naive ones. then after a while when their eyes open. . .need i say more? lol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 1:09am On Jan 08, 2010
o mind dem. even d ugly naijagals wey omoboy one manage d winter runnings dey form.guy oyinbo gal no get wahala o. d finest oyinbo gal for club go even buy u drink for being so friendly

Maybe in sheffield that would be case. I dont think the oyinbo girls in london would be that gullible. They don wise to our tricks. Yeah but naija girls shakara nau- who doesn't like shakara? Do you want a girl who opens her leg to every guy who says "Hi"
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Speaking of 9ja guys in UK clubs this trend is so common in the US too that it is embarrassing. Man at a party, there was this naija guy who just set-up shop next to the bathroom. He had a couple of chairs, and while the girls were waiting to use the bathroom he was chatting them up. Man it  just seemed disgusting. And you know how dirty white girls are too grin, eeew- I doubt those girls wash there hand after using the bathroom.

Also another tactic is the guys target drunk girls who dont know what they are doing it is so bad. Because they are too inebriated to know what they are doing. Man I don shame for you guys.

grin  grin  isn't that the perfect spot to pick up the prey of the night.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Maybe in sheffield that would be case. I dont think the oyinbo girls in london would be that gullible. They don wise to our tricks. Yeah but naija girls shakara nau- who doesn't like shakara? Do you want a girl who opens her leg to every guy who says "Hi"
We girls just can't win can we cheesy

@oyinda
Very true. When a girl shows no interest in you, it doesn't neccesarily mean she's playing hard to get, maybe she just doesn't want to have a conversation with you, is that so hard to understand? cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 1:16am On Jan 08, 2010
isn't that the perfect spot to pick up the prey of the night.

yeah, i know, I wrote the book on that sh.it  cool. I have several formulas man, I don perfect my skills. But still it seems disgusting and immoral to me angry, targeting defenseless and inebriated women angry. You guys would just one day end up in prison and be a statistic.

I think there are better ways. Agreed they won't net you many women, but good ones. Quality vs. quantity
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tbaba83(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2010
so what u are saying is black girls find all d black guys in d club unattractive thats why they are not giving out numbers.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2010
so what u are saying is black girls find all d black guys in d club unattractive thats why they are not giving out numbers.

Maybe the girls don't have phones? Life no easy in obodo oyinbo
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 1:20am On Jan 08, 2010
yup it is disgusting but that's still not a deterrence to most dudes

he might even decide to smash one inside the latrine and then pick up a second as the take-away for the night

so i was told
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2010
so i was told

are u sure? hmm, naija
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TOPE20001(f): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Rofl grin cheesy grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2010
Do you want to tell me that there has never been a time when a black girl has not played hard to get when a black guy tried to talk to her  

Exagerrations lead to generalizations.

The girls must have their reasons, good or bad, they reap what they sow, but it isn't all of them.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

are u sure? hmm, naija
lol yeaaah
because me i don't go clubbing sha so how will i kno  embarassed
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 1:25am On Jan 08, 2010
naija boys up in the club cool . . . crank dat naija boy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tbaba83(m): 1:26am On Jan 08, 2010
for church no fone numbers. for library no fone number, for club still no fone number, anyway sha like my cousin will tell me why go 2 mars all d way 4 3310 when i can get an ipod for free here on earth
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chiogo(f): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2010
oyinda.:

naija boys up in the club cool . . . crank dat naija boy
LMAO, Oyinda. . .this your new-found humor no go kill me.

SEFAGO:

Maybe the girls don't have phones? Life no easy in obodo oyinbo
LMFAO!! Life sure no easy for obodo oyinbo.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 1:30am On Jan 08, 2010
some boys are being slow.  if i was a pro in the game i would be better than kobe
most of dem already know they want to romp until it's time to settle down
why settle for less when you can get it from the best

don't limit yourselves to the naija babes
get it from the chinese, i hear they coochie real tight
get it from the white girl, she freaky as hell and she gon' do it all
get it from the black, a night you will never forget

you can get it from the naija girl when you marry her
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 1:31am On Jan 08, 2010
lol yeaaah
because me i don't go clubbing sha so how will i kno

Lol, its fun, you could watch our brothers disgracing themselves.  Na funny thing, screw dancing na Nollywood movie u go dey watch for free. u see them trying to dance with these gals, who keep refusing them. They later start harassing the girls.

I say I go out all of you today cheesy. One of my friends- she is oyinbo- was telling me  that a Nigerian guy and his kenyan friend kept on harassing her in a club in Belgium. Infact the guy kept on following her nearly all the way back to house. Shameless men angry
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2010
u guys r serious ashawos. who is teaching u all that rubbish

chiogo:

LMAO, Oyinda. . .this your new-found humor no go kill me.

stop stealing h2o2's words. tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 1:37am On Jan 08, 2010
oyinda.:

u guys r serious ashawos. who is teaching u all that rubbish

stop stealing h2o2's words. tongue
aww you remember the first time i told you something similar huh
how cute embarassed

SEFAGO:

Lol, its fun, you could watch our brothers disgracing themselves. Na funny thing, screw dancing na Nollywood movie u go dey watch for free. u see them trying to dance with these gals, who keep refusing them. They later start harassing the girls.

I say I go out all of you today cheesy. One of my friends- she is oyinbo- was telling me that a Nigerian guy and his kenyan friend kept on harassing her in a club in Belgium. Infact the guy kept on following her nearly all the way back to house. Shameless men angry
haha ha hat's some funny shet right there. dem be desperados
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chiogo(f): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2010
^ lol yea right, he stole it from me.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 1:39am On Jan 08, 2010
don't limit yourselves to the naija babes
get it from the chinese, i hear they coochie real tight
get it from the white girl, she freaky as hell and she gon' do it all
get it from the black, a night you will never forget

This should be the nigerian male national anthem. Spread the African love around. Ashewo oni ranu grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 1:39am On Jan 08, 2010
rofl it wasn't me o
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 1:40am On Jan 08, 2010
H2O2:

aww you remember the first time i told you something similar huh
how cute  embarassed

my memory is as sharp as a blade my dear

@sefago,
i have a friend who asked where i was from. when i said nigeria, she went rambling abt how she met this naija guy who followed her to the store n was asking for number in a funny accent. she was imitating the accent too to make it worse.   I was really embarrassed to be nigerian at that point. lol
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 08, 2010
Jesus H christ,  I thought this thread died a horrible death in 09 grin grin grin The hustle and bustle at 2.45am in the clubs is a sight to see. My friend always says if you didnt get any between 11.00pm-2.30am you might as well just give up grin

Funny thing is one guy will go around 20 different girls in the same area, how are they supposed to believe the bullshite grin grin grin Oh and going for drunky drunky girls doesnt mean you pulled that night, its as good as finding a hole and sticking it in grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument / Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.