Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs (22227 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Photo: 8 9ja Boys Pose Fully Unclad In Beach In Daylight,is There Nobody There? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall For Bad Boys In Town? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 1:45am On Jan 08, 2010
@sefago,
i have a friend who asked where i was from. when i said nigeria, she went rambling abt how she met this naija guy who followed her to the store n was asking for number in a funny accent. she was imitating the accent too to make it worse.   I was really embarrassed to be nigerian at that point. lol

it was probably the fake Nigerian accent wannabe American accent. I know how it sounds, of course we can make it less apparent. Don't be ashamed, your son would have the Nigerian genes in him no matter who you marry grin grin grin. Him too will be trying to get some digits  grin

Lol, I have seen naija guys do worse. And their play is whack- some of them can't hit on a chick properly to save their lives. Una bros why u dey mess up?
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2010
Guys get mean when rejected cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chika98: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2010
Question to all you Party heads; where are the classy clubs at? I mean lounge type places where working class folks hang out ? In the city of London that is
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 1:48am On Jan 08, 2010
ibkaye:

Guys get mean when rejected cheesy

Not me sha but then i have never been rejected. wink
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TOPE20001(f): 1:48am On Jan 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Jesus H christ,  I thought this thread died a horrible death in 09 grin grin grin The hustle and bustle at 2.45am in the clubs is a sight to see. My friend always says if you didnt get any between 11.00pm-2.30am you might as well just give up grin

Funny thing is one guy will go around 20 different girls in the same area, how are they supposed to believe the bullshite grin grin grin Oh and going for drunky drunky girls doesnt mean you pulled that night, its as good as finding a hole and sticking it in grin grin

Lmao . . . so true grin

~Sauron~:

will u shut up cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Oh right? cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 1:49am On Jan 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

it was probably the fake Nigerian accent wannabe American accent. I know how it sounds, of course we can make it less apparent. Don't be ashamed, your son would have the Nigerian genes in him no matter who you marry grin grin grin. Him too will be trying to get some digits  grin

Lol, I have seen naija guys do worse. And their play is whack- some of them can't hit on a chick properly to save their lives. Una bros why u dey bleep up? 

noo. just the stalker image. plus the accent lol she was laughing hard all the while too.
never. I will train my son differently for a fact. I don't like the naija training style of boys vs girls. too sexist to me
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 08, 2010
lounge type clubs are normally quite expensive grin so everybody and their mama bundle themselves into that one club that will charge you under 10pounds grin grin Clubbing is overrated anyway.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chika98: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

lounge type clubs are normally quite expensive grin so everybody and their mama bundled themselves into that one club that will charge you under 10pounds grin grin Clubbing is overrated anyway.

I rather go there and chill with a drink while having some convo with like minded folks. I am not a big clubbing fan either
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2010
ibkaye:

Oh right? cheesy

Of course.
A predator knows when to pounce, how to pounce and who to pounce on.
It's an ART.

@Tope,

Take ya time.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by SEFAGO(m): 1:52am On Jan 08, 2010
noo. just the stalker image. plus the accent lol she was laughing hard all the while too.
never. I will train my son differently for a fact. I don't like the naija training style of boys vs girls. too sexist to me

Hmm, I will reserve my comments.
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Of course.
A predator knows when to pounce, how to pounce and who to pounce on.
It's an ART.

@Tope,

Take ya time.
You know what Sauron, I believe you and I'm not being sarcastic, honestly smiley
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TOPE20001(f): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

@Tope,

Take ya time.

Lol . . . tongue
Was i really expecting a 9ja man to own up to being rejected b4? undecided grin

ibkaye:

You know what Sauron, I believe you and I'm not being sarcastic, honestly smiley

Nooooooooo . .dont give in so easily na angry cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by tbaba83(m): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2010
men this wot p diddy called bitchassness. see boys dissing boys. gossiping with the enemy. embarassed
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2010
chika98:

I rather go there and chill with a drink while having some convo with like minded folks. I am not a big clubbing fan either
I agree or a nice bar with some nice chiled out music.  One cannot even conversate over the loud music in clubs, its alway 'ehen', 'ehen', 'what did you say' Usually followed by spit spray mixed with alcohol breath  grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Nooooooooo . .dont give in so easily na angry cheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . . tongue
Was i really expecting a 9ja man to own up to being rejected b4? undecided grin

Did you reject me when we met @ Zen?

ibkaye:

Ibkaye, shouldn't you be in bed by now? grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2010
tbaba83:

men this wot p diddy called bitchassness. see boys dissing boys. gossiping with the enemy. embarassed
Im glad they are airing your dirty laundry, its no secret anymore, we all see what goes down grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Ibkaye, shouldn't you be in bed by now? grin
No, shouldn't you? grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TOPE20001(f): 1:56am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Did you reject me when we met @ Zen?

Zen ko, Zion ni
iwo ati tani? maybe u n  mich tongue grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by H2O2: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2010
and how can some guys forget to leave "the" girlfriend at home
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 1:57am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Zen ko, Zion ni
iwo ati tani? maybe u n  mich tongue grin

Mich ke?
They won't allow her there.
A babe must be 40DD or more to be in Zen. wink
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chika98: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I agree or a nice bar with some nice chiled out music.  One cannot even conversate over the loud music in clubs, its alway 'ehen', 'ehen', 'what did you say' Usually followed by spit spray mixed with alcohol breath  grin

I know! what's with the grinding thing anyways? You can't even have a nice convo at the club. Always people moping at you all in the name of checking you out.  grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by oyinda3(f): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hmm, I will reserve my comments.

i'm sure u kno what i'm talking abt
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TOPE20001(f): 2:00am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Mich ke?
They won't allow her there.
A babe must be 40DD or more to be in Zen. wink

lol. . . . must be stilly then grin
she is the one wit the infamous 40DD tongue
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 08, 2010
chika98:

I know! what's with the grinding thing anyways? You can't even have a nice convo at the club. Always people moping at you all in the name of checking you out.  grin
Lol, don't even get me started with the grinding, the one time I go and 'try it out', goodness, it's like a war zone out there.

What's that song? 'Bend over bend over bend over gyal' cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 08, 2010
chika98:

I agree its always all about your body all over his body and nothing else. Kind of like sex without the sex grin
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Sauron1: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2010
TOPE2000!:

lol. . . . must be stilly then grin
she is the one wit the infamous 40DD tongue

Yours are 44FF. cheesy
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by chika98: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol, don't even get me started with the grinding, the one time I go and 'try it out', goodness, it's like a war zone out there.

What's that song? 'Bend over bend over bend over gyal' cheesy

I see young girls doing it and I just SMDH!

Ebonyeyes:

I agree its always all about your body all over his body and nothing else. Kind of like sex without the sex grin

Know any nice bars or lounge in and around central London?
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by TOPE20001(f): 2:04am On Jan 08, 2010
~Sauron~:

Yours are 44FF. cheesy

o gbadun grin
i reject am. . . . FF na abnormal size shocked
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 08, 2010
chika98:

I see young girls doing it and I just SMDH!
Lol, you're not the only one cheesy

There should be nice bars and lounges in central london, don't know of any in particular but I doubt it'll be hard to find one, those kinds are always relaxing smiley
Re: 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2010
Hey hun, i dont live in the london area but thats where the grown and sexy clubs are at. Pubs are also ok as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument