Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (83869 Views)

Black Man Marries His Sex Doll Samantha (wedding Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nanxix
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by CaroLyner(f): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

I'm getting closer by the day. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by yinkslinks(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Photos of the artificial sex doll 'Samantha', that has emotions and likes to be touched

An artificial intelligence sex doll with the ability to create emotional closeness and progress through different modes from romantic, to family to sexy has been unveiled.

The doll, dubbed Samantha, was presented on camera in Barcelona on Thursday and is said to respond to being touched in different areas of her body.

One of the doll's creators, Sergi Santos, explained her functions, saying she was designed to be interactive.

I rather 4uuuuck olosho for mararaba/nyanya for N500 per round grin grin grin grin grin grin before i do N2k, i don bellefooool grin grin grin grin grin grin This is evil mehnn. If person wan sin, make e sin better one."Basically, she likes to be touched," he said. "She has different modes of interaction: she has romantic, she has family and she has sexy modes."You can touch in the hips, in the arms... she likes to be kisse
"She also responds to the G spot and the breasts."She can also respond to the hands. The hands are romantic."The spots she feels sexy are the mouth and the G spot."

He said she interacted in a progressive from romantic right through to sexual.

"The final objective of the sexual mode is to get her to get orgasm," he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/photos-of-artificial-sex-doll-samantha.html

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

This bitch is back again. Dafuq!
undecided then stop quoting me and you'll never feel the waves of my presence undecided Its not hard
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by yinkslinks(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
I rather 4uuuuck olosho for mararaba/nyanya for N500 per round grin grin grin grin grin grin before i do N2k, i don bellefooool grin grin grin grin ;DThis is evil mehnn. If person wan sin, make e sin better one.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Omoluabi16(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'd rather remain celibate all my life than have sex with a doll. A doll can never replace a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by HARDDON: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
I'll buy u 1 and have them attach a nice artificial booty wink u like?

Go away Thou fluffy duvey puffy. angry
This cant replace ur flat b00ty shocked

need me some fleshy sexy soul wit two butter soft headlamp mounds not some discombobulated electronic adult doll wit som blinkin n1pple$ angry

Btw, u'r all so so, no go go. Keep activating n deactivating accounts like a play boy of za western wOrld.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Saintsammurai(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
This is for lonely white guys
GBAm!!!
Black guys that can't get normal sex will always patronise oloshos...
Its just 500 naira.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wait, what?! shocked
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by geokay777(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bobo IF lady Samantha handles u eehnn......u go fear fear grin
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by dokunbam(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
This kind thing dey pain women like pepper!

Next innovation is the baby maker where men can buy one....bring it home, insert sperm, and watch it get pregnant, and in 9 months, you hatch the baby.

This is crazy stop it
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by abbeyty(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
winkmart:
I have 2 of these dolls

party don sure for you be that ohh
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by ElsonMorali: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Humans of this generation are obsessed with sex.

Humans of the Atlantis and Lemuria generations were obsessed with supernatural powers undecided

I wonder How life on part will be 100 years from now.

Hopefully I'll be dead by then, unless ofcourse I reincarnate.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
baZOOKer:

hedges
wink
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
GBAm!!!
Black guys that can't get normal sex will always patronise oloshos...
Its just 500 naira.
cheesy
saint grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by baZOOKer: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by shumuel(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
winkmart:
I have 2 of these dolls

Cheating on a dull undecided ? Your own carry PHD i swear grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
baZOOKer:

watsup
im good . U?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by ElsonMorali: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Awwe thanks.
pray it all works out smiley

So when do we get to see the real pix
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na were this white men them crez don reach be this? I think this people need a massive deliverance. Abeg somebody help me invite them to this wonderful crusade program.

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Pylony(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Go slot your cassava inside this machine na you sabi, cos you go get stock inside like credit card wey lost inside ATM. And when the "AI" go talk say, "master, i think we are stock" na that time your eye go clear for socket grin
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Farkson(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Another venom from pit of hell...perverting spirit at work again
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by CaroLyner(f): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

So when do we get to see the real pix
Right after you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:

Go away Thou fluffy duvey puffy. angry
This cant replace ur flat b00ty shocked

need me some fleshy sexy soul wit two butter soft headlamp mounds not some discombobulated electronic adult doll wit som blinkin nipples angry

Btw, u'r all so so, no go go. Keep activating n deactivating accounts like a play boy of za western wOrld.
grin u still have elaborate speech. Sometimes i dont even understand u tongue ..... honest smiley
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Mbediogu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
What shall we call this unwholesome practice? It is not sodomy, maybe Gomorrah ism, or plastic rape. All because of pride, fears, unemployment, high bride price, past disappointment etc. Castration and neutering would have been more honorable. Sorry for humanity and may God have mercy on his people.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by HARDDON: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
grin u still have elaborate speech. Sometimes i dont even understand u tongue ..... honest smiley

N u still hvnt grown som b00ty. shocked

U stil humping from one account to another.

Kindly bring back our gurl Valerie, she d only one that understands me. angry
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by tabisegroup(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Hahahahah..it's looks sexy tho but not more than ur trousers... wink
His trouser abi?... U see u?.. grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by handsomenonny(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Esepayne:
too many demons every where
so far e no get std lol
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
dokunbam:

This is crazy stop it

I know you are an afonja. You are wondering...I do I know? I know!
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by madjune(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is mentally challenged guys.

Nothing can compare to the real thing. Nothing.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
tabisegroup:

His trouser abi?... U see u?.. grin cheesy

Hahahahahaaah.... grin His trouser is my new obsession tongue
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by unmask: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
The law of demand and supply

The higher the demand for samantha.......the lower the price to get girls in bed

Ngozi you see ya life.....ur shakara go soon end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.