Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (83880 Views)

Black Man Marries His Sex Doll Samantha (wedding Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
winkmart:
I have 2 of these dolls
for sale??
pls how much will one cost.
have an uncle who needs wan asap
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Afrocandies(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Actually, our future as a specie, is doomed unless we evolve from humans to transhumans. Transhumanism is our future without which our specie may not last another 1000 years.

kuljoe4:
This spells doom for
the human race

Ai would get the human race extincted
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Collins0609(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
With d no of Love Machine in d market,i think men are getting back to female.i think we have something that are close substitue to females
Tazdroid:

Technology has advanced beyond imagination but this!

I think this is a grave insult and an affront to womankind[/b]
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Mbediogu(m): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
It will cook your food, keep the house, bear and raise your offspring who will be half flash, half plastic. I go with the womenfolk despite fear of HIV - AIDS.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by bayocanny: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
This funny cheesy

but why "samantha" have ta be Black/African doh undecided or white pretending to be a Black with a tan
Where have you been?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by SirMichael1: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
undecided then stop quoting me and you'll never feel the waves of my presence undecided Its not hard

Your font style! I keep telling you this... don't use a font that isn't the default font if what you're gonna say is trash...

#Peace

---------------------------------------------------------------

What does the name 'Samantha' got to do with race. The Whites to be precise?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Mintek: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
This kind thing dey pain women like pepper!

Next innovation is the baby maker where men can buy one....bring it home, insert sperm, and watch it get pregnant, and in 9 months, you hatch the baby.

cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
bayocanny:

Where have you been?
uhm. We know each other?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by senitorspeaker(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
End Time Doll.

I heard dat Ghosts chased the Brazilian President out of Presidential villa. Nigerian Ghosts una see wetin una mates dey do?
Hahahahahah no play with 9ja politicians oo dem go even prefer to sleep with the ghost than leave that post

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
This is for lonely white guys

Johnson & Johnson is already catering to lonely African men.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

Your font style! I keep telling you this... don't use a font that isn't the default font if what you're gonna say is trash...

#Peace

---------------------------------------------------------------

What does the name 'Samantha' got to do with race. The Whites to be precise?

And last time u quoted me i told u to stay outta my mentions undecided

did i say it had anything ta do eith them? undecided u are just nitpicking
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Senorprinz(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
chukagates:
atleast girls no go use puna do shakara grin cheesy..they don get competitor

hope you're joking.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mchewww!
Playing with someone who can't even look at you.
Or is that half-past four eyes?

No eye contact, no discussion.
Dull moment.

In the real African world, such inventors attract noting but banishment. Who cares when there are a lot of beautiful nigas around.

This world is a beautiful place (if you doubt it, confirm from your dead uncle).
What you call it is what it becomes to you.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Lalas247(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:

And last time u quoted me i told u to stay outta my mentions undecided

did i say it had anything ta do eith them? undecided u are just nitpicking
Cheezy is dat u cry
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Lalas247(f): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hope the doll talks cooks cleans , born pikin sef grin
Wonders will never end .. doesn't even look appealing

But i know some guys will want one
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by ElsonMorali: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Right after you grin

Lolest. Ladies love displaying their pix now. I'm sure you're ravishingly beautiful. Dazzle us. smiley
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Cheezy is dat u cry
yeah
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by samsam2019: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
I honestly would prefer this to some girls
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by ugocitywnda: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
women don commot money well well oooh oyibo y na
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Neimar: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nice innovation
Now I can practice my frog on the cockroach style with her
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nofuckgiven: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omg,this is a demonic illuminati infested doll created to lure more gullible souls through masturbation. Because that is not sex,just same way ladies masturbate with di.ldo. But these dolls are worse because they can be possessed before purchase. No sane African or even an average white guy can use 500k to buy this plastic! Except perverts and frustrated guys! undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Achillesdam500(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello guys,please I've been looking for a way to activate the feature of how I can get my Internet connection speed on my android Homescreen for infinix hot note 2
An waiting on your brilliant ideas guys
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by segzyogondus(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dis man watch too much cartoons wen him small and play with too many toys especially doll babies
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
GogetterMD:
Extincted Wehdone sir!

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by sulakishop(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
I pity all those girls wey dey form since, Samantha will take over plenty marriages, the bedroom and the other room... Iyalaya anybody!
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Masterclass32: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Now this is sheer nonsense.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by vRendoh(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
grin
No be today dem..Oyinbo start! Dem turn to yansh then gay , now na Doll cryNo problem, Blacks go continue to screw the front dey born full he earth. Na their population go extinct...Black man go de fire dey go
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by baZOOKer: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
im good . U?

fine
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Saintsammurai(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
saint grin
hi Valerie, where have you been?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Arsenalboi: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
END TIME my people,This is demon !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.