Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (83823 Views)

Black Man Marries His Sex Doll Samantha (wedding Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Soljaboi44(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by remmyton(f): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
The gay guys can now stop trans-gender, as the doll will provide the G--spot they seek cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Evans407(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
End time piece of shit. Niqqaz world wide av to be very careful nd embrace Jesus

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Soljaboi44(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vaseline crew, come inside.. Ur attention is needed here ;-)
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by CaroLyner(f): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:
Only mentally sick people would use this for their sexual pleasure.

There are actually bookers everywhere they could patronize except maybe they are socially inept.
You joined NL on my birthday smiley
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by AngelicBeing: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
sad
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by talk2saintify(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
certainly from the pit of hell angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ama fvck the polyester outta this bish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by addikt(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
They finally understand that blacks (Chocolate skin) turn human on more than them white skin wey dey always look like mannequin!!.....WHITES DON'T TURN ME ON!

THE DOLL ISN'T A GOOD IDEA THOUGH,maybe uncle Kemen go like one grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by chidiebere123(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
end tym sexy toy but how much self?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by GogetterMD(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
kuljoe4:
This spells doom for
the human race

Ai would get the human race extincted
Extincted
Wehdone sir!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by winkmart: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Admin401:

why am i not suprised.
someone cannot lie again ni
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bad market for olushos and runs babes, at least it won't blackmail person like that stripper girl and Randy pastor. I no call person name ooo
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by teelaw4life(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
This kind thing dey pain women like pepper!

I tell you.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by bettercreature(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
kuljoe4:
This spells doom for
the human race

It can never be the same
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by doskie(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Esepayne:
too many demons every where
i tell you. I think it's demonic too.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by chukagates(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
This is for lonely white guys
.." lonely white guys" dont be surprised that africans will import most of it especially naija brodas cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by sirOrubebe: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Vaseline crew... ditch your vaseline cups tongue
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by DLGUY: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
You joined NL on my birthday smiley

Happy birthday in arrears. grin
Hope you still have cakes left.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Jabioro: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sex with humans is no longer going be in vogue anymore... na dull remain, do you see where devil is waiting for you.. extinction.. ..Kuku go to other room with it.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by pepemendy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
end time doll, click like if u don't give a fvck
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by baZOOKer: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
This funny cheesy

but why "samantha" have ta be Black/Afrucan doh undecided or white pretending to be a Black with a tan

wer you been
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Moving4: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Y produce dolls wen females are everywhere or are Dere future risk of having fewer girls Dan guys?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by SuperBlack: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
This will sure bring bad market to women if it sure enters market,
please does it require using of Condom?
Just asking!
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Koolking(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Methinks, the horror of world war II, nuclear bombardment of the world is affecting the human brain now.

How could man ever thought of creating an android - a doll for sex and stupidly tell others that it has sexual emotions? What happens to the millions of beautiful in women in the world who don't even get enough of sex from the opposite sex? Or are women becoming more attracted to other women than men now? What's the idea behind creating a sex droid? I simply don't get. Someone explain

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by discman2k2(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Im not shockd at all. Technologies lyk this are precursors for what an excellent futurist writer termed "Homo Deus " in his hit book "Homo Deus ".

Guys pls Google and get the book & open ur eyes to d reality of the futuristic program of replacing humans with technology. It is well o. God will help us.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by HARDDON: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:
virgin guys can use this doll for practicals grin
QueenSuccubus wat do u think? grin

u slot your d1ck in there and watch her shut down due to excessive stimulation and trap u in wit d warnin: emotional overload! grin

artificial magun! grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by stamapro(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Esepayne:
too many demons every where
You are so right
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
This is for lonely white guys
it's good for guys who wants to avoid dramas
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by doubleZ88(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
God forbid bad tin. I just can't imagine my self sliding in to a doll. nawao
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sorry, but not sane man will swap this thing for the real thing.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by braine(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
kuljoe4:
This spells doom for
the human race

This almost disorganized my vocabulary for a moment.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.