Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (84041 Views)

Black Man Marries His Sex Doll Samantha (wedding Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 19, 2017
HARDDON:

u slot your d1ck in there and watch her shut down due to excessive stimulation and trap u in wit d warnin: emotional overload! grin

artificial magun! grin
ehn na so e dey operate? tell me sumptin grin
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by sshalom(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2017
You can bet a lot of people will buy this 'thing' and call themselves 'free' and 'liberated'. May GOD have mercy on us!
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Litmus: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Someone should write a novel based in the future where men turn to sex robots and soon Feminists, led by the lesbian anti-men agenda, begin to push for female robots rights.

A-ha, bet you Feminist didn't realise Lesbians have hijacked your movement wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by SirMichael1: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:

And last time u quoted me i told u to stay outta my mentions undecided

did i say it had anything ta do eith them? undecided u are just nitpicking

Madam go back and read your post. It isn't so hard to do that.

From what you wrote, you feel the name Samantha should be given to a white lady and not a black.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 19, 2017
dtruseeker:
Wetin persin no go see. This is a treat to ladies wey dey form for their boyfriends
cheesy grin ha ha. Not really
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Kyllahmc(m): 1:28am On Mar 19, 2017
If you have watched the TV series "Humans" you go fear robots.. And their artificial intelligence.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

Madam go back and read your post. It isn't so hard to do that.

From what you wrote, you feel the name Samantha should be given to a white lady and not a black.
ha ha cheesy u wanted to be in my face so badly u make this up angry get outta my mentions.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by LordofNaija: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2017
with this one no worries about HIV etc
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by SirMichael1: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
ha ha cheesy u wanted to be in my face so badly u make this up angry get outta my mentions.

Never made nothing up, never said no freaking shìt. As for your mentions.... I don't think I'm keeping off any time soon cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

Never made nothing up, never said no freaking shìt. As for your mentions.... I don't think I'm keeping off any time soon cheesy
its ok wink I'll just ignore ya exsistance. Bye
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
Nıgerıan gırls wont lıke dıs news!

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2017
shocked
Tot I've seen it all.

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Esepayne(f): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2017
Psoul:

Demons....shebi? Then give freely and they will stop producing more of this Samantha
in pato's voice, if you nor give i nor go take oh
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Cleodenile(f): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
kushme:

The sexy doll won't complain of tiredness during sex, no nagging, emotional blackmail, you can raw dog it(her) steady without thinking of STI, no dates.etc...

Atleast, no one would accuse you of sexual abuse, violence against women, unwanted pregnancy, cheating and all those bullsh*ts they say just to shame men..let me stop here, cos the benefits of Samantha is way too much....

Oya enjoy nah.. grin
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by tabisegroup(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahaaah.... grin His trouser is my new obsession tongue
I had to look at d trouser dat cut ur eyes..n lo & behold I saw it cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
tabisegroup:

I had to look at d trouser dat cut ur eyes..n lo & behold I saw it cheesy

grin grin cheesy

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hi Valerie, where have you been?
around
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Bayodele19(f): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2017
SnowJay92:

Lol, you're angry. Calm down.
am not, just wondering what the world is turning into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2017
Bayodele19:

am not, just wondering what the world is turning into

Nah, ur comment was highlighting things ladies do for us that the robot can't, you know the ladies started the madness first, dildos and vibrators came before dolls, but don't worry, the feminine gender role is supreme, it can't be replaced by any kind of robot, no matter how advanced.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by A190(f): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2017
freecocoa:
Yea well, she's ugly. undecided
Where have you been
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by midehi2(f): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

Agwww thanks wink wink
Is that you on your profile?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:

Is that you on your profile?
yes its me
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by naijajobx: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
oh
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by midehi2(f): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
lefulefu:

yes its me
choi! you fine ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:

choi! you fine ooo
ehnn i fine? grin
i be no know ooo grin grin
anyway thanks wink
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Sylvia65: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2018
this is too funny to be real. well kudos to those who loves and will fall in love with her smileythis is too funny to be real. well kudos to those who loves and will fall in love with her
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 12:06am On May 31, 2019
Pattern, pattern, experience, spaces – sexy smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Pot Belly Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.