Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (83873 Views)

Black Man Marries His Sex Doll Samantha (wedding Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Cleodenile(f): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hahaha haha..For all those womanisers weh no dey feel satisfied..take doll baby, I dash u!! Lol..

Real men won't have anything to do with this crap tho'...#Oyinbo magic/madness grin
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by bigiyaro(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Warrris is dis? der better make another version with Bobby like cossy and nyash like mama sikiru for naija men

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Realist2: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
End Time Doll.

I heard dat Ghosts chased the Brazilian President out of Presidential villa. Nigerian Ghosts una see wetin una mates dey do?

the only place Nigerian ghosts can show their talent is wen they see innocent villagers, they no fit try em in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Daviestunech(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
This kind thing dey pain women like pepper!

Next innovation is the baby maker where men can buy one....bring it home, insert sperm, and watch it get pregnant, and in 9 months, you hatch the baby.
and na who go BREAST-- feed the baby?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
]This kind thing dey pain women like pepper!

Next innovation is the baby maker where men can buy one....bring it home, insert sperm, and watch it get pregnant, and in 9 months, you hatch the baby. :oBetter ooooo, work for years and spend the whole money in 2days in d name of 'marriage' upon that they will still misbehave
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Kingsley1000(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:

Next innovation is the baby maker where men can buy one....bring it home, insert sperm, and watch it get pregnant, and in 9 months, you hatch the baby.
lol
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Kingsley1000(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Daviestunech:
and na who go BREAST-- feed the baby?
we have milk replacers
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by buffalowings: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:

haha
dem go hear am
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by CaroLyner(f): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lolest. Ladies love displaying their pix now. I'm sure you're ravishingly beautiful. Dazzle us. smiley
lol theres enough profile photos on NL to feed your eyes on ;
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by ElsonMorali: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
lol theres enough profile photos on NL to feed your eyes on ;

Naaa...

I want to feed my eyes on yours and yours alone. smiley kiss

But If you're a bit shy, you can feed just my eyes alone. smiley privately, Yes?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by kushme: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
SuperBlack:
This will sure bring bad market to women if it sure enters market,

please does it require using of Condom?

Just asking!

No need for condoms as long as you don't share it with your guys. You can raw dog it any time of the day without any form of nagging, Std, complaining, emotional blackmail etc.

No one would accuse you of sexual abuse, violence against women, unwanted pregnancy, cheating and all those bullsh*ts they say just to shame men..let me stop here, cos the benefits of Samantha are way too much....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by stanmshel: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
end time.......
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Maski87: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Now una Wan spoil show for ashawo,very soon onitsha traders will start importing this one and every man can now go buy him own punany instead of spending thousands on women

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by CaroLyner(f): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Naaa...

I want to feed my eyes on yours and yours alone. smiley kiss

But If you're a bit shy, you can feed just my eyes alone. smiley privately, Yes?
Alright wait for it smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by CoolFreeday(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Esepayne:
too many demons every where
Am telling you
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by ElsonMorali: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Alright wait for it smiley

Yaaayyy!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by SuperBlack: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
kushme:

No need for condoms as long as you don't share it with your guys. You can raw dog it any time of the day without any form of nagging, Std, complaining, emotional blackmail etc.

No one would accuse you of sexual abuse, violence against women, unwanted pregnancy, cheating and all those bullsh*ts they say just to shame men..let me stop here, cos the benefits of Samantha is way too much....
I will sure get one
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by donem: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
samsam2019:
I honestly would prefer this to some girls
I share same opinion, most of them are just useless Pest.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by legendsilver(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
This one wouldn't cheat on you, at least I can guarantee that
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Bayodele19(f): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
ok, samantha. she will love the man, do the cooking, do the house chores. love her in-laws, have kids for the man, pray for her family. abi? because she has emotions. stupid technology for fools to use.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by kushme: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cleodenile:
Hahaha haha..For all those womanisers weh no dey feel satisfied..take doll baby, I dash u!! Lol..

Real men won't have anything to do with this crap tho'...#Oyinbo magic/madness grin

The sexy doll won't complain of tiredness during sex, no nagging, emotional blackmail, you can raw dog it(her) steady without thinking of STI, no dates.etc...

Atleast, no one would accuse you of sexual abuse, violence against women, unwanted pregnancy, cheating and all those bullsh*ts they say just to shame men..let me stop here, cos the benefits of Samantha is way too much....
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Kingsley1000(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
they should put a feature that will make it be able to give birth ..even if its embryo transfer
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by pussyAvenger: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
This is for lonely white guys
who tell u
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
I thought the whole aim of sex dolls is to take away the overly emotional and unpredictive nature of women from the equation, why mimic the emotion part again? Technological confusion perhaps?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bayodele19:
ok, samantha.
she will love the man, do the cooking, do the house chores.
love her in-laws, have kids for the man, pray for her family.
abi? because she has emotions.
stupid technology for fools to use.

Lol, you're angry. Calm down.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by melarneen: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
na so chucky dae strt.....
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by sollybaby(f): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
when ur spiritual wife decides to leave the spirit world
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by creepsyme(f): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Photos of the artificial sex doll 'Samantha', that has emotions and likes to be touched

An artificial intelligence sex doll with the ability to create emotional closeness and progress through different modes from romantic, to family to sexy has been unveiled.

The doll, dubbed Samantha, was presented on camera in Barcelona on Thursday and is said to respond to being touched in different areas of her body.

One of the doll's creators, Sergi Santos, explained her functions, saying she was designed to be interactive.

"Basically, she likes to be touched," he said. "She has different modes of interaction: she has romantic, she has family and she has sexy modes."You can touch in the hips, in the arms... she likes to be kissed.

"She also responds to the G spot and the breasts."She can also respond to the hands. The hands are romantic."The spots she feels sexy are the mouth and the G spot."

He said she interacted in a progressive from romantic right through to sexual.

"The final objective of the sexual mode is to get her to get orgasm," he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/photos-of-artificial-sex-doll-samantha.html

no more disappointment and heartbreaks.....
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by skuribeebo: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
winkmart:
I have 2 of these dolls
u are a fucking perv.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Real emotions? Or do you mean sensors in strategic spots and audio sounds built in to respond to contact with the sensors? I know some people have severe social anxiety and have difficulty meeting people but I don't think a sex doll is the answer. Someone help me with that frog thing drinking Lipton meme.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by cherriex(f): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:

And for your mind,the male sperm alone can make baby tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.