Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? (18750 Views)

Poll: Could you possibly live together with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Yes: 43% (63 votes)
No: 56% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by busygirl(f): 7:48pm On May 01, 2007
for both the big N and the small O
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by busygirl(f): 7:50pm On May 01, 2007
for both the big N and the small O
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by uchetobi(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2007
Sleep yes, live no
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by biomic(f): 4:23am On Nov 28, 2007
can sleep ova, cant move in
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by almondjoy(f): 4:28am On Nov 28, 2007
Sleeping over? Is that not what you are supposed to be doing in universites and when you are doing the "N.Y.S.C." thingy?

Moving in?  Is that not what you are supposed to be--engaged to be married?

Well, heck yes to both.

Sleep over when you are "courting"-- anytime in a relationship and move in when you are "engaged" or "married" and not before! cool

No more than one year!  Courtship = 6 months + engagement = 6 months----------->Marriage(relationship pattern for "normal" people) !!!!!!! cool

Anything short of the above formula = 419!!!!!! kiss Get the hell out!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Zandra1(f): 5:57am On Nov 28, 2007
Am in college and at times I sleep over at my fiance's house on weekends. We have soooo much fun together and we love and cherish our time together.
He wanted me to move in but I refused cause am kind of an independent person and also, I enjoy school life. Am gunna move in when we're married
though. To each his own but for me, I don't mind sleeping over but wouldn't move in before marriage partly cause I don't want to feel like he's smothering me ie invading my space.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by ozigbo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2007
spend a weekend no problem but moving in not asptable.
but thisdays that is just the new way of girls moving to a
man life.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by gosky(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2007
What a free world! I dont care if u criticise what am about to say: I see it as been morrally wrong cohabiting before marriage; many atimes such relationship does not even lead to marriage- you live with the guy or sleep over often;have sex often; you commit abortion for him after a while; act as his mistress for as long as the shit lasts and more often than not get dumped-when you are dry and he is tired. You call it getting to know him but he calls it fun. Well, every fun has a boring side to it; and when its over, the females bite their fingers in regret and go out searching for another guy-the circle continues, And when their youthful beauty begins to fade(having being overused in sexual abuse and fornication) they wonder why its so difficult to get a husband or why they couldn't give birth when he (husband) finally comes.
Ladies why wont u learn that a guy respects you most when you are chaste and decent and if u want the best of men to marry you have to keep your legs tight,
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by funmise(f): 3:40am On Jan 13, 2008
Well spoken, but its not always like dat.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2008
whether u sleep over or live -in.its the same thing.as long as ur having sex.
its like shopping for food stuff weekly(sleep -over) and buying in bulk monthly(living -with)
its just the frequency of the act (sex) that differs
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by squirrel20(f): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2008
STAYING OVER ONCE IN A WHILE IS NOT A BAD IDEA BUT LIVING TOGETHER IS NOT ACTUALLY RIGHT. CAN'T SEE MYSELF DOING THAT. WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY LIVING TOGETHER? PEOPLE SAY YOU GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER MUCH BETTER BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED THEN WAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T END UP GETTING MARRIED TO YOURSELVES, THEN ALL THE GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN A WASTE OF TIME.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by squirrel20(f): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2008
STAYING OVER ONCE IN A WHILE IS NOT A BAD IDEA BUT LIVING TOGETHER IS NOT ACTUALLY RIGHT. CAN'T SEE MYSELF DOING THAT. WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY LIVING TOGETHER? PEOPLE SAY YOU GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER MUCH BETTER BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED THEN WAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T END UP GETTING MARRIED TO YOURSELVES, THEN ALL THE GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER WOULD HAVE JUST BEEN A WASTE OF TIME.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Benzene: 1:21am On Feb 07, 2008
@white`Nkem

You are too much. Please email me on obike1982@yahoo.com. I have word for you.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Konjour(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2009
acidrop:

look, i can sleep ova, but we dont necesirily have 2 have sex

Me thinks, why would a girl/lady/woman deliberately go to her BF/Fiancee's house cuz she intently WANTS to pass the night there,and still claim she doesn't want any sexual advances from the guy/man? If you don't want to eat beef,you don't kill a cow, its as simple as that.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
Konjour:

Me thinks, why would a girl/lady/woman deliberately go to her BF/Fiancee's house cuz she intently WANTS to pass the night there,and still claim she doesn't want any sexual advances from the guy/man? If you don't want to eat beef,you don't kill a cow, its as simple as that.
You also must think when she is saying no she means yes so you force yourself on her right? undecided undecided
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You also must think when she is saying no she means yes so you force yourself on her right? undecided undecided

It's why I don't advise a lady to stay over at a guy's place if the guy has no respect for her body. Forced sex is the usual result.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
Lord_Reed:

It's why I don't advise a lady to stay over at a guy's place if the guy has no respect for her body. Forced sex is the usual result.
Its terrible, cant a girl just stay at a guys house without any of all that? and guys wonder why ladies are wary and uptight.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by HIO4: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
Go ahead. Just admit that you are one Hot muhfukk and you wan collabo.
Make he drink plenty opa eyin so he can kon e lobo very well.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by KennyG6(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
wats wrong with her papa house?
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Its terrible, cant a girl just stay at a guys house without any of all that? and guys wonder why ladies are wary and uptight.

She can if the guy has his mind btw his ears n not btw his legs. She will have to wise up n know which is which. However my exp has shown dat girls can b misled as to dat information. All dat glitters is not gold is not just Aesop's fables.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by denny4ril: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2010
wink it is wrong if u are not married as u could end up being his concubine when he sees a better offer.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Konjour(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2010
Kenny_G:

wats wrong with her papa house?
[color=#990000][/color] I don't know o!!!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
me dont do co-habitation,d guy may end up not marrying d gal at d end of d day d gal looses out especially wen d guy has introduced d gal 2 his friends,wen dey break up it will be very embarassing 4 d gal n she wount even be able 2 go out with anoda guy cos she'll be avin dis guilt dat dis guy myt know her x.most often it pays d guy 2 d galz detriment cos she'll perform d role of a wife wen she's not even engaged 2 d guy-d guys house chores,laundery,sex n cooking talkless of saying wen she has aborted severally n her womb is damaged.i can go on n on but 2 save tym n energy SISTERS IT PAYS DEM GUYS because DEY R PROPERLY SERVICED IN THEIR HOUSE N WEN DEY R TIRED OF UR SERVICES DEY MOVE 2 D NEXT AVAILABLE GAL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by chayooh(f): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2010
I wldn't do dt evn if my lyf depends on it. Guys wld rather not pay for a merchandise they can get for free.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by SAGoddess: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2010
I could spend 7 nights at my man's place but I must still have my own to go back to, should he decide not to put down the toilet seat cover! cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by denzel2009: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2010
SA Goddess:

I could spend 7 nights at my man's place but I must still have my own to go back to, should he decide not to put down the toilet seat cover!   cheesy
You should be happy he even lifts the seat cover before pissing  cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by SAGoddess: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2010
grin you reckon, I must say some men are disgustingly terrible when it comes to the toilet seat,

I have never done the "live-in lover" thing, visits are cool but living with him would seem imposing, would end up being taken for granted so I would hold on the moving in and just visit, works better this way!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Enockia(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
chayooh:

I wldn't do dt evn if my lyf depends on it. Guys wld rather not pay for a merchandise they can get for free.
if we investigate properly we'll find out that u live in a man's house hypocrite like u.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by SAGoddess: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2010
Enockia:

if we investigate properly we'll find out that u live in a man's house hypocrite like u.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? / Birthday S£x (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.