Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? (18731 Views)

Poll: Could you possibly live together with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Yes: 43% (63 votes)
No: 56% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Rukkylove(f): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2007
Well, sleeping in guys house out of wedlock is never proper, it's not profitable, such relationship never leads to marriage, because the guy feels he is overfeed. so he can decide to get another brand.

The thing be say, even if u love man show am gentle and not by sleeping in his house, it causes disrespect.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Rukkylove(f): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2007
Well, sleeping in guys house out of wedlock is never proper, it's not profitable, such relationship never leads to marriage, because the guy feels he is overfeed. so he can decide to get another brand.

The thing be say, even if u love man show am gentle and not by sleeping in his house, it causes disrespect.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2007
@cynthia

Maybe i should stop picking on you. I know you are not a virgin and i know when you live in Nigeria or close to your parent you are under watch eye, and with that knowledge i know for you to screw your boyfriend you have to hide to do it. Sorry about that and besides it is not that bad when you hide to screw around i hear it is fun.

Besides maybe i should school you on what i mean't by virgin, almost not a virgin, and not a virgin

Virgin-  a person that have never has sexual intercouse
Almost not a Virgin- a person that is getting closer to having sexual intercouse, you know getting touch in places and giving guys the blu ballz
Not a Virgin- You did the nasty

If i ever said you are wrong in giving your opinions am very sorry, but you misread me, what i meant to say was give this advice to 14yrs old or younger my dear because in this world we live the way morality is being viewed is different from the way it used  to be viewed back then okay!

When you do it often with different guys then it is very wrong, not that am saying it is also right but when you are very mature about it, it is okay to be accepted.

Keeping yourself and all those old advice really worked back in the days, i have three aunties that i am very sure they married a virgin and i can also point out who their husband's girlfriends or mistress are also.

I caught one of them kissing his thing goodnite (my auntie's co-worker) and he said he is sorry but he is just not happy. When we got to his house he walked over to my aunty, looked in her eyes and said 'I Love You Baby' and looked back at me and winked

Sex helps relationships and sometimes it doesn't , my advice cynthia just be yourself and stop being a follower because you don't know what tommorrow holds for you. It is all about making the right decisions.

And just for the records, if your boyfriend ain't getting ass from you, unless your boyfriend is a pastor or he is really close to God then sweety someone else is satisfying his apetite for him. Sorry!
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Uche2nna(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2007
*panting* angry
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by sammyjl(f): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2007
kiss I'll definitely sleep over but I wouldn't live with him.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2007
@uche
why now?
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by uchetobi(f): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2007
For a second i thought it was my own Uche grin
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2007
sorry sweety grin
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2007
Yeah i can sleep over in my boyfriend's house, I can also live with him. We are guys aren't we? LOL
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Radiant(f): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2007
Gridlock:

Yeah i can sleep over in my boyfriend's house, I can also live with him. We are guys aren't we? LOL

Yeah sure! Could you expatiate just a lil' bit? wink shocked
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2007
i can sleep ova but i cant leave with him
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2007
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH! where is cynthia, that chick needs to get schooled. angry
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2007
Rukkylove:

It may not be morally right but I think most girls have done it at one time or the other. If your guy has a comfy place, you guys are serious about eachother(,I'm not talking about secondary school behind-the-fence love here), and he invites you over,why not? But i can't move in with a guy before marriage. Forget that theory about such relationships not leading to marriage o,eyes no dey knee again,people do it steady and they still get married.A doomed relationship will fail,sleep over or not.

Rukkylove:

Show am gentle as in short time? cheesy
Me think sleeping over is better than short time o grin.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2007
i can sleep , as far as we dont do anything immoral, u dongt wanna know wat i rate as immoral tongue
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2007
can sleep , as far as we don't do anything immoral, u dongt want to know what i rate as immoral
says u should ask urself whats my aim of sleeping here its 2 do something immoral if u think so i believe at d middle of d night something fantastic

is going 2 happen unless ur guy is an impotent or a coward

u sleeping there a normal guy will definitely take a move
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2007
of course, he will take a move, but nothing immoral is gonna happend, hat excluddes making love
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2007
says who
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2007
ur guy should b a mumu then
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2007
says me

my boyfriend can't do anything against my will, i don't know how u and your girlfriend get down, but even if d worst comes to worst, am not going to just lie there and let him do waeva undecided
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2007
tell him 2 go 2 a seminary school dey need people like him there
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2007
its easier said than done or r u still a flower
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2007
fatliar:

tell him 2 go 2 a seminary school dey need people like him there
[/quote)

wat u doin alking 2 my boyfriend like that?

so datz hw u treat ur babe, dat aint cool, and it dosent shoe u love her, if u dont respect her.

wat dont tell me u gon rape her, if she says no undecided
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2007
u dont need 2 b told my girlfriend coming 2 pass a night in my place
i believe it all about sex give me a good reason u want 2 pass a night in ur guys house
is it 2 read or what
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2007
acidrop:

of course, he will take a move, but nothing immoral is going to happend, hat excluddes making love

And your point is, ?
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2007
CYNTHIA/ angry angry angry angry Where are you now?
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by uchetobi(f): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2007
candy:

And your point is, ?
The point is you can sleep over at your boyfriends house Without sex coming into the picture.
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2007
uchetobi:

The point is you can sleep over at your boyfriends house Without sex coming into the picture.

Like I don't know! I was just worried(***wears glasses***):

Exclude means not included.---.
acidrop:

but nothing immoral is going to happend, hat excluddes making love
It simply means that nothing immoral is going to happen,but making love is not on the 'immoral things list'( since it's excluded).
Meaning: they will make love since it's excluded from the list of immoral things that won't happen-- cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by acidrop(f): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2007
@candy, it so cool, how u feelin me cool
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by cynthia(f): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2007
Dime Here i am, i miss. Sorry but My Pc had some fault. how are you doing.hey i give up but i won anyways, if you want to know i won check the poll, tongue
Dime:

CYNTHIA/ angry angry angry angry Where are you now?
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Dime(f): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2007
Um sweety you got it all wrong the poll said live with boyfriend not sleep ova so i won and beside am okay thanks for asking. grin
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by Uche2nna(m): 1:27am On Feb 18, 2007
@ aciddrop now which one is on the immoral list--anal sex ? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? by fatliar(m): 1:58am On Feb 18, 2007
i wonder oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair / Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.