Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (29950 Views)

Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
it becomes embarrassing when other people around you notice you goofed, I coded myself, so it was a personal embarrassment
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by tetula123(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by yhermmie(f): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
None
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by obafemee80(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:
Was a skillful striker back then at the uni and there was this beautiful crush of mine who always make me to perform some crazy skills with the ball anytime i see her. I was called "Ruud Van Nisterooy" by some close pals. grin

On this ugly day at the sport complex, intensive training was going on and she was there to watch "Ruud Van Nisterooy" perform some glorious and breathtaking skills.

I was with the ball trying to beat this useless defender called emma, before i knew what was going on, he held my shorts so tight and pulled it down. angry The painful thing is that, i was not putting on a boxer and i did not shave the burning bush in that "region"

I almost cried seeing how my crush was laughing like a donkey.
So she saw everything way you dey hide inside ur shorts grin
Na to run go house go sleep be dat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:
Was a skillful striker back then at the uni and there was this beautiful crush of mine who always make me to perform some crazy skills with the ball anytime i see her. I was called "Ruud Van Nisterooy" by some close pals. grin

On this ugly day at the sport complex, intensive training was going on and she was there to watch "Ruud Van Nisterooy" perform some glorious and breathtaking skills.

I was with the ball trying to beat this useless defender called emma, before i knew what was going on, he held my shorts so tight and pulled it down. angry The painful thing is that, i was not putting on a boxer and i did not shave the burning bush in that "region"

Lmaoooo
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by GodswillAJudins(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by seacoast(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
When Buhari became President

I shame for all of us cry cry cry cry
hehehe..., what can be more embarrassing than that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by pussypounder(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by pussypounder(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Ginaz(f): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
That would be the day I sat on a leather chair, in the mist of my aunt and her husband sitting directly from me. The thing I was wearing was a short gown, I was feeling heat and I didn't know leather don't go well against the skin.

After their talk, I didnt know how to get up without any of them noticing the pool of water forming underneath where I sat. When I finally managed to stand, the leather chair was glistening with sweat and my gown soaked with sweat.

It felt like the ground should swallow me. Most embarrassing day ever till date.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by omocheche(f): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
I went to the back longtime ago 2002 I didn't know there was a glass door I almost went through it I hit my head on the door and everyone quickly turn to me and some were like sorry others didn't she see it was such an embarrassing moment for me I cant forget.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by jworos(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
So on this very good day I went to class, I was putting on a shirt and jean, I tucked in looking all soft and ish.

Waiting for the lecturer to come, I started charging my phone, unfortunately the lecturer didn't show up.
I got up, moved to were I was charging my phone to pick it up when my belt just Cut into two, luckily no one noticed.

I picked the phone and sat down on the nearest chair, thinking what next, because at that time I Don reduce in weight so the Jean no dey stay my waist again.

Then boom i had an idea, I removed the USB cable from the charger used it to round up my waist and it did, Na so I take turn USB cable to belt that day.

Worse part was that I had to Trek home cause no money.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by DropShot: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
When Buhari became President

I shame for all of us
cry cry cry cry
See painment and frustration grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by fruitsville: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
My most embarrassing moment was the day I st my eyes upon all the luxury Cars this man calls Dino has! I was so angry with rage that I almost fainted with pain!!! How can this black people continue to be so insensitive? For crying out loud! I hate the man with a passion!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
On this fateful day, i was seeing my crush off to her lodge (both corp member)..
Na so sneezing hold me, i tried controlling it on d long run it came out with full force along side with big fart(mess)... Na so she con dey tell me say me mess join with d sneezing... See gobe that day... I almost cry... Goose bumps hold me by force with automatic sweat... Lolz

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Bwaal(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
ErnieSmallzz Oya come and talk your own grin grin grin

Ayyam here to read commet
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Leriebloom(f): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mine was when i fell in a gutter. It happened in the night on campus, and even if i could still recall guys saying "see how this fine girl fall, sorry ehn" it still did nothing to ease my embarrassment.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING THAT DAY.. AS MY BOSS WAS LOOKING FOR HER PHONE AND I WAS TRYING TO EMPATHISE WITH HER.
I USE MY PHONE TO CALL HER NUMBER AND TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, HER PHONE WAS RINGING IN MY POCKET....

SO EMBARRASSING...

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by odimbannamdi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
CplusJason:

This is soooo hilarious!

Hahahhahahah

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by obawinner(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
the day my Popsy give me a knock in front of the whole church.
Crush, babes, guys, . through out the year, I was the laughing stock

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by cychez(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
was in my room with the girl i have been chiking and i was feeling 'fly' until one so called crazy fellow of mine came to room with his guy. he started his usually rough play resulting to us struggling to show strength. as say the baby gul dey my room i wan show say i be superman grin but this silly rat friend of mine had other intentions. as we struggled, he pinned me down ooo my heart fly, i come dey hear the babe dey talk say "pls leave him don't kill him for me" na so i charggggeee, use all my strength to lift this guy, lo and behold i let out this louddddddd fart aka pollute cry ...........pls imagine the rest

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by deolu2000(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
So it's all about crush abi? Ok oooo. Mk una continue... God is watching us.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by cocaineaddict(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
the day my ex mess 4 my papa front. Shame leave am catch me

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just here to read some tales by moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by spartan117(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Threads with this title is always making frontpage year in year out and its getting boring! Anyway, the best is the year 2010 version! That thread got to 20 abi 30 something pages its was that fun! This current nairalanders are too boring and tribalistic angry
We Don here u, we will change.
But guy na u be dat 4 ur profile picture?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by CarlosTheJackal: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Call my attention to give you my funny embarrassing moment
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by LoveJesus87(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
yhermmie:
None
hmmmm grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
I cant even imagine anything as embarassing as what happened to me when i was in pry2.
I was in class that day when i felt i had to pee.I went to my teacher,aunty yemi..."aunty i want to go and urinate",she no gree,she say make i go siddon.I obeyed her but i continued making trouble when i got to my seat and one of my classmates also called Yemi puched my lower belly and i shouted.Aunty yemi heard me and said "Blessing,go and kneel in front of the class"......i knelt down,within two minutes i urinated in front of the whole class!.......i will never forget the two Yemis' that gave me that embarassing monemts.I will never forget that teacher.I never met the student Yemi since i left that school in primary 3.
I will still punish that teacher if i have the chance,i dont care if she is a nairalander.She can read my comments and check my profile for all i care!...Stupid!

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Ignatiusprince(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
K
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Jones4190(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
That moment were I help my sister search for her biscut I eat few minute was my worst embarassing moment. I did not know that my mom saw me when I was doing it

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Another embarrasing moment of my life was then in the uni.
A lecturer was in class so i sat at the back, instead of me to calm down o, na so i tell the lecturer "that i'm not listening" instead of " i can't hear u"...
See class that day... Na so them laff me tire. I was seriously embarrased that day... Since then i no longer talk in class again... I rep my ALMA mata...(great uniben)

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by LoveJesus87(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ginaz:
That would be the day I sat on a leather chair, in the mist of my aunt and her husband sitting directly from me. The thing I was wearing was a short gown, I was feeling heat and I didn't know leather don't go well against the skin.

After their talk, I didnt know how to get up without any of them noticing the pool of water forming underneath where I sat. When I finally managed to stand, the leather chair was glistening with sweat and my gown soaked with sweat.

It felt like the ground should swallow me. Most embarrassing day ever till date.
Hahahahahahahaha dey go tink say u urinate for body grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos) / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.