Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (29952 Views)

Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Chazzyboy: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
wins18:
mine happened some years back,
the keyboardist in my church didn't come to church that sunday, so the church was looking for someone to play the piano, Na so I bounce from my seat to the piano stand, and told them to search no more for a daniel has come to jugdment, lol.
The singer's face beamed with smile seeing someone who claimed to be an expert in piano mount the stage,little did they know what my guy is upto, I just signaled her with my hand to start singing.
Na so the girl start ooo
Me sef con dey play another thing dey go, na so church be like a war zone,
Na so the girl vex, stone me the mic she was holding, luckily enough, I saw that coming and I dogded it like a pro, na so the thing go hit the drummer for head, gbozaaaa!
No be person tell me say make I tear race commot 4 church b4 they go lynch me for church.
lies

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by sonmvayina(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Danty37:
Another embarrasing moment of my life was then in the uni.
A lecturer was in class so i sat at the back, instead of me to calm down o, na so i tell the lecturer "that i'm not listening" instead of " i can't hear u"...
See class that day... Na so them laff me tire. I was seriously embarrased that day... Since then i no longer talk in class again... I rep my ALMA mata...(great uniben)

na you...i was in class that day..was so funny

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by splmosixx(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
I am here to read comments...

Click like if yu re here to read comments like me

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
sonmvayina:

na you...i was in class that day..was so funny
i'm telling yhu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by highscript(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
The most embarrassing moment of my life was my first day at bank ,I off my shoe at the entrance and went in everybody was laughing at me and I don't know which button to press to go out ,all I was hearing was press blue press red I con stand like dindinrin...as the security man helped me and I entered again I was sweating like a jogging mad man.
My dad noticed my wet armpit and he said loudly"""shea o gbe pure water sabiya Ni ?"""((you put pure water for armpit Ni?))
Everybody laughed so bad that I wanted to slap my dad.
I wont lie i cursed him silently ""wehre oloshi,baba radarada ""

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by LordVoldemort(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
I can never forget when I was in jss3

My English teacher asked me if I was born or bought

And humbly replied her with full confidence that I was bought. She didn't say anything and the whole class just burst out laughing cos they know English was my major problem.

The following day she called me out on the assembly and asked me the same question and my foolish self still gave the same answer. In front of the whole school. She later translate her question to yoruba that's when I realized I have goofed baje baje.

I stayed away from school for over a month because the shame was unbearable

I saw the teacher like 6 years ago she still asked me the same question and but this time I replied her with a smile

May her gentle soul rest in perfect piece

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by tifany89(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
I cant even imagine anything as embarassing as what happened to me when i was in pry2.
I was in class that day when i felt i had to pee.I went to my teacher,aunty yemi..."aunty i want to go and urinate",she no gree,she say make i go siddon.I obeyed her but i continued making trouble when i got to my seat and one of my classmates also called Yemi puched my lower belly and i shouted.Aunty yemi heard me and said "Blessing,go and kneel in front of the class"......i knelt down,within two minutes i urinated in front of the whole class!.......i will never forget the two Yemis' that gave me that embarassing monemts.I will never forget that teacher.I never met the student Yemi since i left that school in primary 3.
I will still punish that teacher if i have the chance,i dont care if she is a nairalander.She can read my comments and check my profile for all i care!...Stupid!
It's me your pry 2 aunty Yemi. I didn't allow you to go out of the class on that particular day coz u were very stubborn and a cute little troublesome pupil n u always had a way of getting on no nerves but am glad u turned out well coz of my discipline.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by sonmvayina(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Was in 400 Level, there was this babe i have been chasing since first semester....wss happy she called me to put her through some maths problem. she was in banking and finance and i was in engineering..i met her in her hostel on that easter monday evening..the hostel was almost empty. we charted a bit. i was still rhyming her head ..what i heard next was: " Tony go and lock the door and come back i will allow you do what ever you want to do."...i did. and got back..but after enoff smooching..junior np gree respond...i wan cry..i dey pray make ground open swallow me..

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by manitobor(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
odimbannamdi:
I was in my 2nd year in school and my friend invited to Livingword church's bible study.

We were divided into groups and i was "lucky" to have my crush in the same group with me. Then they started.

People were volunteering to read passages and explain what they understood from the read passages. Me sef come volunteer to read and explain, so that i go fit impress my crush. Na so i stand up to read...

Erm...erm...erm...erm...erm...

I stammered for good 4seconds as i tried to force words out of my mouth. I felt like my tongue had glued to my hard palate and my brain momentarily shut down. All eyes turned and were fixed on me. My legs felt like hard wood as i couldnt even bend them to, at least, sit down.

Luckily for me, my crush came to my rescue and immediately read the passage and explained.

I felt like the ground would open and swallow me up. After that day, i no go that church again oo..lol

Meanwhile, check out these beautiful men loafers

Chai, as old as you were you couldn't read? You be capital olodo! grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
tifany89:

It's me your pry 2 aunty Yemi. I didn't allow you to go out of the class on that particular day coz u were very stubborn and a cute little troublesome pupil n u always had a way of getting on no nerves but am glad u turned out well coz of my discipline.

Lol....this is funny man....My mum thought something was wrong with me the way i was laughing here.....Thats cool,it got me.I nearly thought it was true until i checked your profile.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by henrinity(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mine was when i was still in secondary school, i was a prefect then and we had a training in the school hall.. The teacher asked a question and i boldly stood up thinking i had the answers, upon answering the question the teacher told me to shut up and sit down... Jeez my head spinned and everyone in the hall looked at me with pity. I was so embarrassed that I didn't attend school the following day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mine is still fresh in my mind.wish I could wipe off that day from the record of existence.I was at the verandah watching all the fine fine girls in the street then I saw Amaka,my crush,this time walking all alone (not with her elder sister or brother as usual) I had this sinister smile.ASAP I rushed down,ran the stairs like Bolt.I heard my elder bro say "Oga this one u wear camo dey leave gate be careful o,no go far" my reply was "I dey craze?" Buh wen I met Amaka and afta series of wining her she told me she was goin to buy spice for evening.because it was the first time we got talking and she was just so irresistible I ddnt know wen I offered to walk her to the market.My mumurity nd unparalleled olukulism made me forget that there is a military chck point at 1st junction.we were just talking nd laffing the next I heard was "kai! Boy waka com here now!" I saw the ugly and fierce looking soldier na I'm I know say my own don done.at first I wanted to play cool,beg them and expct dem to pardon me nd let me go.The minute I opened my mouth to say good evening sir,the slap that landed my chin got me deaf that for a moment I thought it was just only me in this whole world. I was told to pull it and do frog jump.I did all those with all my hrt cos the 1st slap humbled me full time.meanwhile my crush saw me strip to my faded Tom and Jerry underwear and was like "Chike we can't go tugeda lyk this it is so embarrassing" and they asked her do u know this bobo? And she said "no o he is just following me around and asking for my number" and that worsened everything even my potential crush and all the small kids. I intimidate around dat area saw my half unclothedness.I have sworn neva to buy camouflage wears again and for that Amaka girl,my God will judge her!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by tifany89(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol....this is funny man....My mum thought something was wrong with me the way i was laughing here.....Thats cool,it got me.I nearly thought it was true until i checked your profile.
That isn't me on my profile. It's my son . He was ahead of u den in school but am sure you may not remember him. I will like for both of you to be really good friends. You can do dat for me as a sign that you v forgiven me for the embarrassment I caused you right?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by manitobor(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
jworos:
So on this very good day I went to class, I was putting on a shirt and jean, I tucked in looking all soft and ish.

Waiting for the lecturer to come, I started charging my phone, unfortunately the lecturer didn't show up.
I got up, moved to were I was charging my phone to pick it up when my belt just Cut into two, luckily no one noticed.

I picked the phone and sat down on the nearest chair, thinking what next, because at that time I Don reduce in weight so the Jean no dey stay my waist again.

Then boom i had an idea, I removed the USB cable from the charger used it to round up my waist and it did, Na so I take turn USB cable to belt that day.

Worse part was that I had to Trek home cause no money.

I am struggling to see how that is the most embarrassing day of your life when nobody around noticed your broken belt.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Oscar4real(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
mekleelex200:
Mine was in my SS3 days that was in 2009,me and my guy left the school hostel to attend inter-house sports of a nearby school (all female school). I had one big phone like that Nokia 6600 precisely, I used it to form "big boy" at that time (you know phone was a black Diamond then).

In the school, as the inter-house was going on I saw 4 beautiful girls under a tree chatting, so I wanted to get their I attention. I told my friend to follow my lead, I faked a call just to impress and also to show that I have phone on reaching where they were I was walking like a king with a slow motion move (you know that move in mortal combat when you hear FINISH HIM) as I "dey" reach close to them with my sheepish smiles and lousy voice just to draw attention. As I got their attention, I was coming to their presence with my fake call "na so my phone began to ring out for real" that annoying tililinli ringing tone, my brothers my sisters you would have seen an echo of laughter they rained on me that day "for the ground to open was an under statement", who I pitied the most was my guy whom I dragged into my foolish lies.

The person that called me was my friend in school hostel that wanted to tell us to come back to hostel that they were taking role call by the hotel master (because he found out that many people sneaked out for that inter-house without permission), you don't want to know what I did to that guy that called me.

YOU CAN ADD YOURS, LET'S HAVE FUN.
cc:mynd44,lalasticlala

oboi you sabi lie oo... how you. go say in 2009 phone na black diamond.... when I was busy flexing my V56 and china torch screen
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Bwaal(m): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
No o... I'm not a slayer o,but a course mate of mine that was asking me out was there,but funny enough that didn't stop him grin grin grin

What now happen did you say yes to him?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by DrayZee: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
tifany89:

That isn't me on my profile. It's my son . He was ahead of u den in school but am sure you may not remember him. I will like for both of you to be really good friends. You can do dat for me as a sign that you v forgiven me for the embarrassment I caused you right?
Your lie no dey end?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by eaglechild: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
LordVoldemort:
I can never forget when I was in jss3

My English teacher asked me if I was born or bought

And humbly replied her with full confidence that I was bought. She didn't say anything and the whole class just burst out laughing cos they know English was my major problem.

The following day she called me out on the assembly and asked me the same question and my foolish self still gave the same answer. In front of the whole school. She later translate her question to yoruba that's when I realized I have goofed baje baje.

I stayed away from school for over a month because the shame was unbearable

I saw the teacher like 6 years ago she still asked me the same question and but this time I replied her with a smile

May her gentle soul rest in perfect PIECE

How many pieces is her soul broken into

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
tifany89:

Seriously? grin grin grin....lmfao
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Divay22(f): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bwaal:

What now happen did you say yes to him?
Of cos not.both lovers same hall receiving lectures....it just doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by tifany89(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
DrayZee:

Your lie no dey end?
Hmm no respect for elders. When I joined the teaching profession am sure u were still in pre-nursery eating buns n pooing on ur body
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Menzy86(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
Na Menstruation joor.. cry cry I went to school o,was feeling fly,just jumping upandan,i didn't even feel like anything was happening to me Only for my friend to walk up to me, started dragging me out but i refuse asking her to tell me right there So she told me " M.D you don stain o shocked shocked shocked......

I just wanted to disappear, I couldn't cry,she just asked me to sit down and she went to look for a cardigan for me to tie,our lecturer didn't even come I just went home o, couldn't face my class again..........

It was so embarrassing...but I'm over it now
to be honest with u, I've seen ladies get stained several times and it doesn't mean anything. I actually feel pity for them and really thing natural stuff like that can be uncontrollable. Like FARTING sometimes lol...
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by manitobor(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
I cant even imagine anything as embarassing as what happened to me when i was in pry2.
I was in class that day when i felt i had to pee.I went to my teacher,aunty yemi..."aunty i want to go and urinate",she no gree,she say make i go siddon.I obeyed her but i continued making trouble when i got to my seat and one of my classmates also called Yemi puched my lower belly and i shouted.Aunty yemi heard me and said "Blessing,go and kneel in front of the class"......i knelt down,within two minutes i urinated in front of the whole class!.......i will never forget the two Yemis' that gave me that embarassing monemts.I will never forget that teacher.I never met the student Yemi since i left that school in primary 3.
I will still punish that teacher if i have the chance,i dont care if she is a nairalander.She can read my comments and check my profile for all i care!...Stupid!

Eeya. Sorry o. Forgive and forget. Fine girls should not hold grudges. wink
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
I assumed my friend had money so I said we should all go to a restaurant.... After finished eating I asked him to pay... He sweared he wasnt having any cash... We sat for like 30more minutes thinking of our next line of action. At the end of the day my guy was detained while I trecked home to looked for the cash. Wasn't funny... My fault though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by tifany89(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Seriously? grin grin grin....lmfao
Seriously but that isn't an answer. What do u say?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Evidence1000(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
wins18:
the keyboardist in my church didn't come to church that sunday, so the church was looking for someone to play the piano, Na so I bounce from my seat to the piano stand, and told them to search no more for a daniel has come to jugdment, lol.
The singer's face beamed with smile seeing someone who claimed to be an expert in piano mount the stage,little did they know what my guy is upto, I just signaled her with my hand to start singing.
Na so the girl start ooo
Na so the girl vex, stone me the mic she was holding, luckily enough, I saw that coming and I dogded it like a pro, na so the thing go hit the drummer for head, gbozaaaa!
No be person tell me say make I tear race commot 4 church b4 they go lynch me for church.

you got me rolling on the floor
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by samwise180(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
The most embarrassing moment was when my crush in ss2 gave me a maths question to solve right in front of her friends,only for me to unable to get the right answer.
I wished the ground could swallow me then
lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Marvel1206: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
I was in class preparing for physics exam. As we just sit quiet for class dey read, na so my cousin just enter.. (Daughter of my Aunty who is also a teacher in that school) Naim she just stand for door shout my name. Followed by 'Mommy mi npe yin'(My mom is calling you)

Chai! i just stand up go answer her.. She sent me on an errand which took about 30mins. I returned to class, sat down trying to make up for the lost time. Na she come barge enter again shouting my name, conveying the same message.

The whole class just shout "Aaaah!"
Chai! The kind vex wey i vex ehn! My eyes were already red and teary. I entered her office sluggishly, i was just giving her cold replies and she noticed i was unwilling to go. She let me be and i returned to the class with all eyes on me, i couldn't even focus on my book again sad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Divay22(f): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Menzy86:
to be honest with u, I've seen ladies get stained several times and it doesn't mean anything. I actually feel pity for them and really thing natural stuff like that can be uncontrollable. Like FARTING sometimes lol...
.That's you and not all guys can not be considerate like you....Eyes were just on me....it was just my unlucky day.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Mediapace: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

You attend or attended uniosun right?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
wins18:
Na so the girl start ooo
If I injure because of laugh eh,i got hold you responsible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by manitobor(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
LoveJesus87:
You pretty kiss

undecided
With that flat nose ikwa? Iffahear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos) / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.