Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (29949 Views)

Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by yhermmie(f): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
LoveJesus87:
You pretty kiss
thanks
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Blonchilli(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
During my service year we were staying at Catholic corpers lodge, although I'm not catholic but had to stay there till I sort things out. I couldn't stand the evening prayers that lasted for hours, it was more like a church programme, and I didn't know the hymn. So me and 2 other of my guys sneaked out. One had macdowell, the big bottle, and we decided to have a jolly good time while the others prayed. We finished the bottle and I drank more than both of them while we were gisting. After that we decided to eat something and join them in prayers, by this time I was loosing memory grin. Last thing I recall was knocking on the door and walking in grin rest are flashes of me falling to the ground and the entire corpers trying to hold me, they must think the holy spirit got me, and being carried to the bathroom were I vomited. Woke up the next day wearing different clothes and found out I displayed that night and vomitted up and down. I and the rest were evicted the next day btw but still don't know how I was able to sweet talk the guy and he forgave us grin grin.. I see Mcdowell run now

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Queenserah26(f): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm here to read comments grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by odimbannamdi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fukup:
drop your number..... Wanna contact you for the loafers

We appreciate your interest in our shoes. Each shoe sells for 8,500naira only

Kindly visit our thread for more pictures and to be notified of new arrivals

https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable

You can also whatsapp/call us on 09083748635.

Thanks again!
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by odimbannamdi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
parazzy1:
How much? i need black.

We appreciate your interest in our shoes. Each shoe sells for 8,500naira only

Kindly visit our thread for more pictures and to be notified of new arrivals

https://www.nairaland.com/3690605/come-high-quality-mens-loafers-reasonable

You can also whatsapp/call us on 09083748635.

Thanks again!
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mediapace:

Your goal will be fulfilled ijn
Keep pushing

Amen,thanks.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by sirfolabi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mine happened back then in sec school we were having a variety day so me and gang cooked up a song to sing.. .And I have this school trouser that got burnt with iron which I do use my hand to cover while walking.. .while performing the songs na so I forget say I dan remove my hand.. .come see laugh.. We even taught it was our song that when making them laugh not knowing say na my burnt trousers.. .I no fit cry.. .

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Blonchilli(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Still got more stories, although I look like the quiet one but I've gotten into a lot of trouble grin grin. After my final year my girlfriend who was in her 2nd year came for my convocation. Now it was around 9/10 pm and we were strolling. Decided to do something naughty in the open so I requested for a BJ cheesy wink half way through we saw flashlight on us, the security guard saw us from afar and was coming towards us, see me running with my junior dangling outside. We got to a safe spot tho and we decided not to try that again

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by LordVoldemort(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
eaglechild:

How many pieces is her soul broken into

Lol you need to ask your agents working in 6ft Ltd
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by blackbelt(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
tifany89:

It's me your pry 2 aunty Yemi. I didn't allow you to go out of the class on that particular day coz u were very stubborn and a cute little troublesome pupil n u always had a way of getting on no nerves but am glad u turned out well coz of my discipline.
Adonbilivyou
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by LoveJesus87(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
yhermmie:

thanks
u so much welcome dear. Can we get to meet?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by tifany89(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
blackbelt:

Adonbilivyou
You should
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by jbhill(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
REALISING THAT OUR LEADER HAVE NO CERTIFICATE...SCAMMED.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by olamide452(f): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
U guys really made my day grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by mekleelex200(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Olril18:
GCI old boy?
No sir.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by anyebedgreat: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
I was about 9 years old, I wasn't really a Catholic but there's an aunt who always took me to Catholic Church whenever she was around. Each day I go, I see people taking communion. I wonder what it was, how it tasted and why are only a selected people eating it. After much pondering, I concluded that only those who gave offering were qualified to receive it. So on Sunday I went to church, gave my offering when it was time for offering and when it was time for communion, I joined the line. When I reached the front, there was this girl collecting cards, she asked for mine and when I didn't have one, she dragged me out of the queue like I was little Oliver Twist. I looked up to realize that I had been blinded by the embarrassment. Everywhere was white like I was in a cloud. After church the stupid lady came to warn me. I felt like punching her on the face. Worst thing was that most of the kids on my street were Catholics. Some saw me, told others, gisted their parents, yabbed me and called me longa throat.

And then the next time I went to that church, when it was time for communion, one guy tapped me from behind and whispered "won't you go and collect that thing today "

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by FILEBE(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
I cant even imagine anything as embarassing as what happened to me when i was in pry2.
I was in class that day when i felt i had to pee.I went to my teacher,aunty yemi..."aunty i want to go and urinate",she no gree,she say make i go siddon.I obeyed her but i continued making trouble when i got to my seat and one of my classmates also called Yemi puched my lower belly and i shouted.Aunty yemi heard me and said "Blessing,go and kneel in front of the class"......i knelt down,within two minutes i urinated in front of the whole class!.......i will never forget the two Yemis' that gave me that embarassing monemts.I will never forget that teacher.I never met the student Yemi since i left that school in primary 3.
I will still punish that teacher if i have the chance,i dont care if she is a nairalander.She can read my comments and check my profile for all i care!...Stupid!

how old were u to know shame for primary 2. Your story is not as shameful as yiu make it look jare.U have not reached puberty age abd u are shaming. Shaming for what? pimary six sef just dey learn shame

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by skylane: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mine was wen my mum sent me to grand beans,was like 11 yrs old den,as I stepped out with the beans,I saw this girl living across the street,was my crush but lack courage to approach her,luckily she was goin my direction,I was walking at her front,I wud occasionaly turn n look at her face as we we're walking,not until we got close to the market junction,as I decided to take d last glance,boom!! I crashed into a heap of firewood,spilling my beans on the ground,chai,ppl in the market was like sorry o wetin u dey look?,d girl was just smilling,as she passed,I had to pack d beans with sand like dat back into the rubber and went ahead to grand it like that,my mom asked me why is there too much sand in the moimoi,trust kids,I told her its like the granding machine had sand,

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by zpakln(f): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Naturalobserver:
Ok mine goes like this
There was this pretty petite girl i was chiking back then in 2007,my friend and i went to d place she was preparing for jamb lesson,we sat down behind one of d classes,d bench we sat down was adjacent to the back building of the class so i was telling my friend"if i catch this girl,i go straff am wella" not knowing she was right before us and she could hear us loud and clear cuz she was sitting at the rear end of d class i couldn't recognize her cuz she changed her wig,when she looked back to really ascertain who was talking cuz she recognize my voice,we met face to face.o bob that day i docked my head till i got home blaming my friend at the same time why he followed me
grin NaturalFukUp

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Cynicgod: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
anyebedgreat:
I was about 9 years old, I wasn't really a Catholic but there's an aunt who always took me to Catholic Church whenever she was around. Each day I go, I see people taking communion. I wonder what it was, how it tasted and why are only a selected people eating it. After much pondering, I concluded that only those who gave offering were qualified to receive it. So on Sunday I went to church, gave my offering when it was time for offering and when it was time for communion, I joined the line. When I reached the front, there was this girl collecting cards, she asked for mine and when I didn't have one, she dragged me out of the queue like I was little Oliver Twist. I looked up to realize that I had been blinded by the embarrassment. Everywhere was white like I was in a cloud. After church the stupid lady came to warn me. I felt like punching her on the face. Worst thing was that most of the kids on my street were Catholics. Some saw me, told others, gisted their parents, yabbed me and called me longa throat.

And then the next time I went to that church, when it was time for communion, one guy tapped me from behind and whispered "won't you go and collect that thing today "
u for tear am correct slap.....dat one wey dey sound like Whozzzzai!!!!...d one dat elicits one minute silence

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by presido997(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
MARKone:
Should be the day I fell into a deep gutter full of dirty water, while toasting a Babe. Babe I still no get, she no even pity me.
lol too funny
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by NevetsIbot(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Obinoscopy:
I'll narrate someone's own. I think I read it here on nl.

This guy was preparing for a job interview. He read all through the night and was hungry in the morning. So he ate the beans he had prepared the day before (without steaming it). The worse part was that he over ate due to hunger.

Now he set out for the interview. Everything was going well for him. He had a good time with his interviewers and was optimistic he could get the job. But the smile on his face didn't last long.

My guy's stomach started rioting seriously. And this is not any type of riot. This is the riot of rotten beans in its large quantity. The guy couldn't hold it thus decided to take a bike straight from the island to his house which is on the mainland.

As the bike man set out on this adventure, the guy was battling to hold the gas and shit together. He couldn't hold the two any longer and decided to let one out, a little gas. This guy's mess was very thick and smelly that it followed them on the bike as they rode with speed. The smell lingered on the bike for so long that the bikeman couldn't take it any longer. The bikeman stopped the bike and told the guy to get down lest he dies of poisoning.

Moral of story........don't eat too much of stale beans in the morning.
i laughed o... No be small. My belle o. See as man pickin dey lqugh like demon for night

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Obinoscopy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
skylane:
Mine was wen my mum sent me to grand beans,was like 11 yrs old den,as I stepped out with the beans,I saw this girl living across the street,was my crush but lack courage to approach her,luckily she was goin my direction,I was walking at her front,I wud occasionaly turn n look at her face as we we're walking,not until we got close to the market junction,as I decided to take d last glance,boom!! I crashed into a heap of firewood,spilling my beans on the ground,chai,ppl in the market was like sorry o wetin u dey look?,d girl was just smilling,as she passed,I had to pack d beans with sand like dat back into the rubber and went ahead to grand it like that,my mom asked me why is there too much sand in the moimoi,trust kids,I told her its like the granding machine had sand,
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Marvel1206: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I didn't give up on her still tongue
Like an Arsenal fan. I'm glad to hear that cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by pxjosh(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
LordVoldemort:
I can never forget when I was in jss3

My English teacher asked me if I was born or bought

And humbly replied her with full confidence that I was bought. She didn't say anything and the whole class just burst out laughing cos they know English was my major problem.

The following day she called me out on the assembly and asked me the same question and my foolish self still gave the same answer. In front of the whole school. She later translate her question to yoruba that's when I realized I have goofed baje baje.

I stayed away from school for over a month because the shame was unbearable

I saw the teacher like 6 years ago she still asked me the same question and but this time I replied her with a smile

May her gentle soul rest in perfect piece

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Marvel1206:

Like an Arsenal fan. I'm glad to hear that cheesy
make I no talk
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by odimbannamdi(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
manitobor:

Chai, as old as you were you couldn't read? You be capital olodo! grin

Lol...bros, no be sey i no sabi read oo...na just sey my brain press pause that time. Chai
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Naturalobserver(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
zpakln:
grin NaturalFukUp
am tellin u
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by odimbannamdi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
highscript:
The most embarrassing moment of my life was my first day at bank ,I off my shoe at the entrance and went in everybody was laughing at me and I don't know which button to press to go out ,all I was hearing was press blue press red I con stand like dindinrin...as the security man helped me and I entered again I was sweating like a jogging mad man.
My dad noticed my wet armpit and he said loudly"""shea o gbe pure water sabiya Ni ?"""((you put pure water for armpit Ni?))
Everybody laughed so bad that I wanted to slap my dad.
I wont lie i cursed him silently ""wehre oloshi,baba radarada ""

Lol...bros all of us know sey na lie you dey lie, but wetin be " dindinrin"?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by iamkingzlee(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
make I no talk
Na my arsenal una dey use juxtapose undecided Aruuu!!!
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Na my arsenal una dey use juxtapose undecided Aruuu!!!
Him wan open una yansh hahaha
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by odimbannamdi(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tonythriller:
Mine is still fresh in my mind.wish I could wipe off that day from the record of existence.I was at the verandah watching all the fine fine girls in the street then I saw Amaka,my crush,this time walking all alone (not with her elder sister or brother as usual) I had this sinister smile.ASAP I rushed down,ran the stairs like Bolt.I heard my elder bro say "Oga this one u wear camo dey leave gate be careful o,no go far" my reply was "I dey craze?" Buh wen I met Amaka and afta series of wining her she told me she was goin to buy spice for evening.because it was the first time we got talking and she was just so irresistible I ddnt know wen I offered to walk her to the market.My mumurity nd unparalleled olukulism made me forget that there is a military chck point at 1st junction.we were just talking nd laffing the next I heard was "kai! Boy waka com here now!" I saw the ugly and fierce looking soldier na I'm I know say my own don done.at first I wanted to play cool,beg them and expct dem to pardon me nd let me go.The minute I opened my mouth to say good evening sir,the slap that landed my chin got me deaf that for a moment I thought it was just only me in this whole world. I was told to pull it and do frog jump.I did all those with all my hrt cos the 1st slap humbled me full time.meanwhile my crush saw me strip to my faded Tom and Jerry underwear and was like "Chike we can't go tugeda lyk this it is so embarrassing" and they asked her do u know this bobo? And she said "no o he is just following me around and asking for my number" and that worsened everything even my potential crush and all the small kids. I intimidate around dat area saw my half unclothedness.I have sworn neva to buy camouflage wears again and for that Amaka girl,my God will judge her!

Bros, na your own worst pass. Sorry, u hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos) / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.