Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (29954 Views)

Experienced A Near Death Experience? Relate How You Felt During That Moment / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Bwaal(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
Of cos not.both lovers same hall receiving lectures....it just doesn't make sense to me.
kiss undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Marvel1206: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127 Nevetsibot Share urs
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by edimolu(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by LegitBoy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
The day my supposed girlfriend introduced me as a very good and dependable friend publicly...To think I was dating myself and my guys have been hailing me for landing a beautiful girlfriend. I just faked a smile in acceptance. Girls eh!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Divay22(f): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by parazzy1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
odimbannamdi:
I was in my 2nd year in school and my friend invited to Livingword church's bible study.

We were divided into groups and i was "lucky" to have my crush in the same group with me. Then they started.

People were volunteering to read passages and explain what they understood from the read passages. Me sef come volunteer to read and explain, so that i go fit impress my crush. Na so i stand up to read...

Erm...erm...erm...erm...erm...

I stammered for good 4seconds as i tried to force words out of my mouth. I felt like my tongue had glued to my hard palate and my brain momentarily shut down. All eyes turned and were fixed on me. My legs felt like hard wood as i couldnt even bend them to, at least, sit down.

Luckily for me, my crush came to my rescue and immediately read the passage and explained.

I felt like the ground would open and swallow me up. After that day, i no go that church again oo..lol

Meanwhile, check out these beautiful men loafers
How much? i need black.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by vickylincon(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
youngest85:
I'm a sound Engr. So there was a day I went to a show 4rm Lagos to akure. It was when I got there that I discovered dat none of my amplifiers was working........mehn!!!!d rest is history now
imagine you forgot to put the plug of equalizer to your mixer and you are wondering if the equalizer has spoilt
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Menzy86(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
udumosam23:
Was taking my bath in a local bathroom built with rafia Palm in the village one Christmas. A green snake pursued a lizard and it ran towards me as I was bathing.

I ran out naked only to come face to face with sisters who came to invite me for a church programme. I ran back to the bathroom to pick my towel but the snake was still there at the entrance.

I could neither go to the bathroom to pick my towel or go back to my room for my clothes.

Finally, one of the sisters came holding my boxers in one hand and closing her eyes with the other.

I wore the boxers only to realize the snake is no longer there. I couldn't hold my shame.
Guy I don laf kill myself dis nyt. Chei!
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Vivvvy1(f): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
wins18:
mine happened some years back,
the keyboardist in my church didn't come to church that sunday, so the church was looking for someone to play the piano, Na so I bounce from my seat to the piano stand, and told them to search no more for a daniel has come to jugdment, lol.
The singer's face beamed with smile seeing someone who claimed to be an expert in piano mount the stage,little did they know what my guy is upto, I just signaled her with my hand to start singing.
Na so the girl start ooo
Me sef con dey play another thing dey go, na so church be like a war zone,
Na so the girl vex, stone me the mic she was holding, luckily enough, I saw that coming and I dogded it like a pro, na so the thing go hit the drummer for head, gbozaaaa!
No be person tell me say make I tear race commot 4 church b4 they go lynch me for church.

Jesu! Laffed till I cried oooooo
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mediapace:

You attend or attended uniosun right?

Yes,still a student there.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
tifany89:

Seriously but that isn't an answer. What do u say?

U wan implicate me abi?...my boyfriend is monitoring all my comments on nairaland.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by ComputerOperato: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
sonmvayina:
Was in 400 Level, there was this babe i have been chasing since first semester....wss happy she called me to put her through some maths problem. she was in banking and finance and i was in engineering..i met her in her hostel on that easter monday evening..the hostel was almost empty. we charted a bit. i was still rhyming her head ..what i heard next was: " Tony go and lock the door and come back i will allow you do what ever you want to do."...i did. and got back..but after enoff smooching..junior np gree respond...i wan cry..i dey pray make ground open swallow me..
You don't mean it?
F.ucki.ng embArrassing

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Marvel1206:
Jacksparr0w.127 Nevets.ibot
Share urs
I think it should be during my secondary school days. There's this girl I liked but couldn't talk to so I wrote her a love letter grin

Didn't know she reported and submitted my letter to the VP already. cry cry Next day on the assembly ground, I was called, handed the letter and told to read to the whole student. Chai! See humiliation. Be me like make ground open make I just enter. You need to see how I was shaking. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by doskie(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tonythriller:
Mine is still fresh in my mind.wish I could wipe off that day from the record of existence.I was at the verandah watching all the fine fine girls in the street then I saw Amaka,my crush,this time walking all alone (not with her elder sister or brother as usual) I had this sinister smile.ASAP I rushed down,ran the stairs like Bolt.I heard my elder bro say "Oga this one u wear camo dey leave gate be careful o,no go far" my reply was "I dey craze?" Buh wen I met Amaka and afta series of wining her she told me she was goin to buy spice for evening.because it was the first time we got talking and she was just so irresistible I ddnt know wen I offered to walk her to the market.My mumurity nd unparalleled olukulism made me forget that there is a military chck point at 1st junction.we were just talking nd laffing the next I heard was "kai! Boy waka com here now!" I saw the ugly and fierce looking soldier na I'm I know say my own don done.at first I wanted to play cool,beg them and expct dem to pardon me nd let me go.The minute I opened my mouth to say good evening sir,the slap that landed my chin got me deaf that for a moment I thought it was just only me in this whole world. I was told to pull it and do frog jump.I did all those with all my hrt cos the 1st slap humbled me full time.meanwhile my crush saw me strip to my faded Tom and Jerry underwear and was like "Chike we can't go tugeda lyk this it is so embarrassing" and they asked her do u know this bobo? And she said "no o he is just following me around and asking for my number" and that worsened everything even my potential crush and all the small kids. I intimidate around dat area saw my half unclothedness.I have sworn neva to buy camouflage wears again and for that Amaka girl,my God will judge her!
this is not a laughing matter oh. Your rights were abused that day. Its so bad the soldiers think of civilians as non humans.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Mediapace: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes,still a student there.

Yea . I nailed it. That background is the only thing looks like that of uniosun

Which department?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Marvel1206: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I think it should be during my secondary school days. There's this girl I liked but couldn't talk to so I wrote her a love letter grin

Didn't know she reported and submitted my letter to the VP already. cry cry Next day on the assembly ground, I was called, handed the letter and told to read to the whole student. Chai! See humiliation. Be me like make ground open make I just enter. You need to see how I was shaking. Lol
Lmao tongue tongue
Serves you right

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
doskie:
this is not a laughing matter oh. Your rights were abused that day. Its so bad the soldiers think of civilians as non humans.

Bros u won't remember ur right again if that slap dt hit me hit u nw.damn! Those guys were ruthless! Wot pained me most was how d girl I was talking nd laffin with denied me
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
doskie:

Bros u won,t remember ur right again if that slap dt hit me hit u nw.damn! Those guys were ruthless! Wot pained me most was how d girl I was talking nd laffin with denied me..
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by LoveJesus87(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
manitobor:

undecided

With that flat nose ikwa? Iffahear!
Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakakakakakakkakakakaheheheheh may our ancestors forgive u grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Marvel1206:

Lmao tongue tongue
Serves you right
cheesy cheesy cheesy I didn't give up on her still tongue
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nollyvin(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Was in my year one back then in school, two of my female course mates were teasing me that they wan come my house, I told them no worry I will cook for them that am a good " coooker", na so they begin laugh me n I no know y they were laughing until I got home n remembered what I said, a good cooker instead of a good cook. chai..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Fukup(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
odimbannamdi:
I was in my 2nd year in school and my friend invited to Livingword church's bible study.

We were divided into groups and i was "lucky" to have my crush in the same group with me. Then they started.

People were volunteering to read passages and explain what they understood from the read passages. Me sef come volunteer to read and explain, so that i go fit impress my crush. Na so i stand up to read...

Erm...erm...erm...erm...erm...

I stammered for good 4seconds as i tried to force words out of my mouth. I felt like my tongue had glued to my hard palate and my brain momentarily shut down. All eyes turned and were fixed on me. My legs felt like hard wood as i couldnt even bend them to, at least, sit down.

Luckily for me, my crush came to my rescue and immediately read the passage and explained.

I felt like the ground would open and swallow me up. After that day, i no go that church again oo..lol

Meanwhile, check out these beautiful men loafers
drop your number..... Wanna contact you for the loafers
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mediapace:

Yea . I nailed it. That background is the only thing looks like that of uniosun

Which department?

French and international studies
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Naturalobserver(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
wins18:
mine happened some years back,
the keyboardist in my church didn't come to church that sunday, so the church was looking for someone to play the piano, Na so I bounce from my seat to the piano stand, and told them to search no more for a daniel has come to jugdment, lol.
The singer's face beamed with smile seeing someone who claimed to be an expert in piano mount the stage,little did they know what my guy is upto, I just signaled her with my hand to start singing.
Na so the girl start ooo
Me sef con dey play another thing dey go, na so church be like a war zone,
Na so the girl vex, stone me the mic she was holding, luckily enough, I saw that coming and I dogded it like a pro, na so the thing go hit the drummer for head, gbozaaaa!
No be person tell me say make I tear race commot 4 church b4 they go lynch me for church.
hahahahahahahah.oga u dey lie for africa.but d story sweet me.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Mediapace: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

French and international studies

Nice course

JEZ BREAK THE RECORD HUN

YOU CAN BE THE FIRST FIRST CLASS IKIRE CAMPUS WILL PRODUCE
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by FILEBE(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Threads with this title is always making frontpage year in year out and its getting boring! Anyway, the best is the year 2010 version! That thread got to 20 abi 30 something pages its was that fun! This current nairalanders are too boring and tribalistic angry

you are so right. I miss those days
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mediapace:

Nice course

JEZ BREAK THE RECORD HUN

YOU CAN BE THE FIRST FIRST CLASS IKIRE CAMPUS WILL PRODUCE

Thats my goal and im working towards it.....i don tire for them in ikire campus....no first class since 2007....too bad
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Naturalobserver(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok mine goes like this
There was this pretty petite girl i was chiking back then in 2007,my friend and i went to d place she was preparing for jamb lesson,we sat down behind one of d classes,d bench we sat down was adjacent to the back building of the class so i was telling my friend"if i catch this girl,i go straff am wella" not knowing she was right before us and she could hear us loud and clear cuz she was sitting at the rear end of d class i couldn't recognize her cuz she changed her wig,when she looked back to really ascertain who was talking cuz she recognize my voice,we met face to face.o bob that day i docked my head till i got home blaming my friend at the same time why he followed me

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by xprezz02(f): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
udumosam23:
Was taking my bath in a local bathroom built with rafia Palm in the village one Christmas. A green snake pursued a lizard and it ran towards me as I was bathing.

I ran out naked only to come face to face with sisters who came to invite me for a church programme. I ran back to the bathroom to pick my towel but the snake was still there at the entrance.

I could neither go to the bathroom to pick my towel or go back to my room for my clothes.

Finally, one of the sisters came holding my boxers in one hand and closing her eyes with the other.

I wore the boxers only to realize the snake is no longer there. I couldn't hold my shame.
Lmao!!!!
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Mediapace: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thats my goal and im working towards it.....i don tire for them in ikire campus....no first class since 2007....too bad

Your goal will be fulfilled ijn
Keep pushing
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by Evinsco(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wow lovin dix grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You by parazzy1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tonythriller:
Mine is still fresh in my mind.wish I could wipe off that day from the record of existence.I was at the verandah watching all the fine fine girls in the street then I saw Amaka,my crush,this time walking all alone (not with her elder sister or brother as usual) I had this sinister smile.ASAP I rushed down,ran the stairs like Bolt.I heard my elder bro say "Oga this one u wear camo dey leave gate be careful o,no go far" my reply was "I dey craze?" Buh wen I met Amaka and afta series of wining her she told me she was goin to buy spice for evening.because it was the first time we got talking and she was just so irresistible I ddnt know wen I offered to walk her to the market.My mumurity nd unparalleled olukulism made me forget that there is a military chck point at 1st junction.we were just talking nd laffing the next I heard was "kai! Boy waka com here now!" I saw the ugly and fierce looking soldier na I'm I know say my own don done.at first I wanted to play cool,beg them and expct dem to pardon me nd let me go.The minute I opened my mouth to say good evening sir,the slap that landed my chin got me deaf that for a moment I thought it was just only me in this whole world. I was told to pull it and do frog jump.I did all those with all my hrt cos the 1st slap humbled me full time.meanwhile my crush saw me strip to my faded Tom and Jerry underwear and was like "Chike we can't go tugeda lyk this it is so embarrassing" and they asked her do u know this bobo? And she said "no o he is just following me around and asking for my number" and that worsened everything even my potential crush and all the small kids. I intimidate around dat area saw my half unclothedness.I have sworn neva to buy camouflage wears again and for that Amaka girl,my God will judge her!
Oboy you funny die,i dey laugh like craze person.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos) / Usenbor Osasu Michael Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.