Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. (60200 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
so na trap u set wen u come give mentions here grin.u no get joy oo grin
Na only you i set trap for. cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmm it was actually for better for worse!!
But in situation like this I will seek her concept to adopt..
Reason why:it is because not all woman like the idea of adopting.
And remember the bible never subjected any man to one wife,we christians!!it just a decision that we make..
But in all circumstance I will be with her as the only wife because I took an oat hmmmm infact so many things involve the least decision I will take is to adopt simple..

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Collyno82(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
thornapple:

Good day the one and only Collins.
I've been here and there.
Never knew i could stay this long in this forum but now there is no exit in sight for now.
How has life been with you?.
Cool. God has been f8fu. Pls don't exit ooh. I cherish ur presence here. cheers
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Collyno82(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
thornapple:

See how nice a guy can be.
What do you think, Kjhova, my erudite lawyer?.
cc:
kjhova, darbeelicous,
yomi007k, Biodex58, Collyno82, ZarZar, Nickymezor.
he is really nice. I recommend him. in general terms men are good
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Collyno82:
he is really nice. I recommend him. in general terms men are good

Hmmmmm,
Collins the matchmaker.
How many men are good?. Speak for yourself o not orhers.
That you are good doesn't mean others are.
Have met couple of terrible ones here like one Yoruba guy that acts like he smokes hemp.
Any lady hoping for hook up here is on her own o
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
thornapple:

cc:
kjhova, darbeelicous,

Now I'm scared.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Collyno82:
Cool. God has been f8fu. Pls don't exit ooh. I cherish ur presence here. cheers

Thanks a lot friend, you are cherished too. smiley
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
Hmmmm it was actually for better for worse!!
But in situation like this I will seek her concept to adopt..
Reason why:it is because not all woman like the idea of adopting.
And remember the bible never subjected any man to one wife,we christians!!it just a decision that we make..
But in all circumstance I will be with her as the only wife because I took an oat hmmmm infact so many things involve the least decision I will take is to adopt simple..
Hmmmmm,
Martins i didn't know you are also among the good men o. smiley
Kudos to you my friend.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Camillus92:

Now I'm scared.

There's absolutely nothing to be scared of dear. You are being admired here besides thornapple got ur back!. wink

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:

so na trap u set wen u come give mentions here grin.u no get joy oo grin
As the happiest guy on nairaland my trap wasn't meant to hurt or change ur mood.
I want u to remain that way. smiley
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
thornapple:

As the happiest guy on nairaland my trap wasn't meant to hurt or change ur mood.
I want u to remain that way. smiley
i had love the lady no matter what sha....as long as she got ukwuwink and twerkswink for mewink.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
i had love the lady no matter what sha....as long as she got ukwuwink and twerkswink for mewink.

Hahahahaha, i can see. you also have no plans of changing. lol
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha, i can see. you also have no plans of changing. lol
but iyam being lomantic nawink.if she twerks for me i will be giving her bread with tea and fried egg for her every mornin.wont dat be lomantic?wink
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
come make u smile out na!!u want make ur bele burst?
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
but iyam being lomantic nawink.if she twerks for me i will be giving her bread with tea and fried egg for her every mornin.wont dat be lomantic?wink

if i hear.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
like dis u mean?

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
like dis u mean?

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
like dis u mean?
yes na!
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
thornapple:

if i hear.
iyam a very good cook o..make u know now cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nickymezor(f): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Camillus92:

Now I'm scared.
Lol.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
yes na!
dat na my obama laugh cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
iyam a very good cook o..make u know now cheesy

You are telling me this cos u never taste my dish before. cheesy cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Martin0(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
dat na my obama laugh cheesy
hahahaha abi

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nickymezor(f): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
thornapple:

cc:
kjhova, darbeelicous,
Wow, how nice to hear... guys lik him a very rare o.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
thornapple:

You are telling me this cos u never taste my dish before. cheesy cheesy
ehn i know ibo girls can cook nawink.one of my paddies stayed in enugu briefly.he was always singing about one food called abacha or is it abasha wen he came back.about how he loved dat food etc.bia do dat one for mesmiley.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by kjhova(m): 12:43am On Jul 05, 2017
thornapple:

cc:
kjhova, darbeelicous,

Since you insist, dear @thornapple, I shall proceed to answer.

@Camillus92 made a fair case for forgiveness and letting bygones be in the situation where the past deed being hidden by your partner has little impact on the future. However, fertility issues can be major matter in a marriage with legal, emotional, social and financial ramifications.

A primary purpose of marriage is consummation and procreation and if one party has deliberately and continually hidden critical fact with consequences on these, that is a legal ground for dissolution of the union.

I will walk away, not because of the infertility issues, but on the general principle that any contract based on material falsehood is invalid ab initio.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
kjhova:

Since you insist, dear @thornapple, I shall proceed to answer.

@Camillus92 made a fair case for forgiveness and letting bygones be in the situation where the past deed being hidden by your partner has little impact on the future. However, fertility issues can be major matter in a marriage with legal, emotional, social and financial ramifications.

A primary purpose of marriage is consummation and procreation and if one party has deliberately anjhova continually hidden critical fact with consequences on these, that is a legal ground for dissolution of the union.

I will walk away, not because of the infertility issues, but on the general principle that any contract based on material falsehood is invalid ab initio.
Kjhova has spoken and i wasn't disappointed.
This is finisher!!!.
Nice take home points and lessons.
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn i know ibo girls can cook nawink.one of my paddies stayed in enugu briefly.he was always singing about one food called abacha or is it abasha wen he came back.about how he loved dat food etc.bia do dat one for mesmiley.
Where i am from, i know Achara soup and damn good at it but not abasha. grin
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2017
thornapple:

This is interesting.
Sincere4u come and see o.
Tell me how Camillus92 hasn't beaten you.
Jesus Christ kinda niceness. cheesy
Camillus92 has stated well and good for him if he can keep to that in a real life marital situation.
I stand more with the declarations of kjhova and yomi007k on this.
However, she is already my wife so i MAY NOT send her away cos of her past.
I can't really tell exactly what i'll decide on till i'm faced with such situation but that she kept knowledge of it to herself is an act of deception that raises issues of trust.
I may act based on that.

1 Like

Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2017
thornapple:

Where i am from, i know Achara soup and damn good at it but not abasha. grin
can u eat the Achara soup with eba or pounded yam?smiley
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
lefulefu:
can u eat the Achara soup with eba or pounded yam?smiley

With both dear. it's a delicacy. cheesy
Re: In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sincere4u:

Camillus92 has stated well and good for him if he can keep to that in a real life marital situation.
I stand more with the declarations of kjhova and yomi007k on this.
However, she is already my wife so i MAY NOT send her away cos of her past.
I can't really tell exactly what i'll decide on till i'm faced with such situation but that she kept knowledge of it to herself is an act of deception that raises issues of trust.
I may act based on that.

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.